League of Reports "What a beautiful community"

What a beautiful flaming toxic community had so much toxicity in my journey with LoL through out the years so many player cursing your mother your sister your grandmother your cat everything you know. Even when you're playing and all of sudden mouse stops working is't my USB port that causing that or maybe the mouse has problem does even matter the team will just continue to curse you and call you a noob for the rest of the game, oops is someone els using the internet connection besides me causing me to lag, does even matter the team will just continue to curse you and call you a noob for the rest of the game, did that power just went down boom reported troll and afk HELL YAHH. Did you gank and died well get ready from some hot spicy flaming in the chat team oh or did you gank and you took the kill get ready for that angry ks chat from your teammate. All this and more in League of Legends COME JOIN NOW IT'S FREE It will will only cost you your life. PS : All this stuff actually happened to me it's all based on my history things I went through in this game.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel