AFK's in ARAM games and possible solution to some of them

Imgur: The magic of the Internet
Post with 0 views.
Hey guys, I've just lost an ARAM game because of an AFK player ( that happens sometimes, unfortunately ). But I started noticing that a lot of these people (not all of them) have one thing in common and this only happens on ARAM => They DO NOT change their runes from their previous game or they just have runes that make no sense ( Assasin runes on Jinx for example, or this Gragas with lethal tempo...https://imgur.com/a/Zx8a17w ). That means that they just click the "ACCEPT" button and leave for some reason. A lot of times these people are still in the game and some 2-3 minutes in the game it says that they left so it means they left their computer for some reason. ARAM is the only type of a game that doesn't require you to do anything at all, you just press the ACCEPT button when you find the game and that's it. You don't need to pick your champion, ban a champion (these actions indicate that you're not afk, right?) So you can just accept the game and leave your computer. What I suggest is some kind of popup 20 seconds before the start of an ARAM game that would say something like "Are you here" ? The only option on the popup to click would be Yes, obviously. If you don't react to this popup, the game doesn't start, and you will "dodge" the game ( and you'll have to wait 5 minutes like when you dodge a game normally). What do you guys think about this? Is it a good idea or not?
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel