any one else got permanent banned for no reason?(apparently i used a 3rd party program)

like what the heck... e,i have already sent a ticket to riot support hopefully they revised the ban case and see for them self EDIT1: riot support replied, Your account has been permanently suspended following the use of scripts, hacks, exploits or unauthorized third-party programs in League of Legends. , from this i can confirm you guys that riot bans are not accurate, (at least for mine) EDIT2: i replied, could you please send my account back to the investigating team, hopefully he does EDIT3: did not expect this thread to go big lol EDIT4: THANATOS✪ is the one assisting me in riot support, i don't think he will do anything tho, i think he will let my account banned.. **if my account remains banned goodbye league of legends its been a good 4 years** **i did not get to plat which was my goal for season 5 and 6**

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel