What are the exact criteria for getting a chat restriction? (are my chat logs that toxic)

Last night I was playing master yi while being drunk and got stomped by the enemy team, here is my chat log: Game 1 Pre-Game Jozo The Clown: wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst Jozo The Clown: wapst Jozo The Clown: wapst wapst wapst wapst Jozo The Clown: wapst wapst wa Jozo The Clown: pst wapst Jozo The Clown: wapst wapst Jozo The Clown: wapst wapst Jozo The Clown: wapst wapst Jozo The Clown: wapst wapst wapst Jozo The Clown: wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst Jozo The Clown: wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wa Jozo The Clown: pst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst Jozo The Clown: wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst Jozo The Clown: wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst Jozo The Clown: wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst Jozo The Clown: wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst Jozo The Clown: wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wa Jozo The Clown: pst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wa Jozo The Clown: pst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst Jozo The Clown: wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst Jozo The Clown: wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst wapst Jozo The Clown: thats the sound cassiopeia makes on urf Jozo The Clown: sjec sjec In-Game Jozo The Clown: gj Jozo The Clown: wp Jozo The Clown: couild you please protect me Jozo The Clown: i will steal j4 blue Jozo The Clown: he stole mine Jozo The Clown: ok Jozo The Clown: go %%%% yourself j4 Jozo The Clown: ok i goa afk next time i die Jozo The Clown: bot Jozo The Clown: %%%% you Jozo The Clown: idiots Jozo The Clown: hhe is in my jungle Jozo The Clown: and you dont help Jozo The Clown: i dont care Jozo The Clown: i will fight him Jozo The Clown: i go afk Jozo The Clown: bye Jozo The Clown: useless team Jozo The Clown: idc Jozo The Clown: you are all muted Jozo The Clown: gj Jozo The Clown: honored for killing him Jozo The Clown: gg we lost this the moment you all let jarvan invade me Jozo The Clown: oops Jozo The Clown: i thought you would follow Jozo The Clown: no im not trolling Jozo The Clown: im just tilted bcz i got invaded and got no help Jozo The Clown: and now they flame me for dying so much Jozo The Clown: lol you want to report me for playing bad? Jozo The Clown: im not Jozo The Clown: imk just bad Jozo The Clown: no Jozo The Clown: gg bad game Post-Game Jozo The Clown: why are you so toxic Jozo The Clown: ok reported Jozo The Clown: you lose bot by yourself You can ignore the pre-game, i was goofing around. As much i can remember, this go f yourself to j4 was not in all chat because i have disabled it, and this f you was a response to a flaming teammate. One more thing, i didnt go afk, i only said that to encourage my teammates to play better, so dont worry about that. So,please explain to me, is saying %%%% you once indirectly and once as a response enough to get chat restricted?
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel