Is this chat ban worthy ? Serious question

Hello there fellow summoners, allow me to ask you a quick and simple question, is the following chat ban worthy? In other words, should I be banned from using chat because of the following : ------------------------------------------------- PS : 1.Zed was on the enemy team, premades with 2 others, who kept verbally abusing me using words such as "nigg.er" and "%%%" and "boosted" and "f**k your mother" and so on... 2.I got chat restricted because of this chat :) ------------------------------------------------- Game 1 Hide on my bush: Matteo **(My friend's name)** Hide on my bush: sieg heil **(Wrote it to my German friend, it's a thing between us, nobody's business)** Hide on my bush: ... **(wrote it to Zed when he started provoking me in /all chat)** Hide on my bush: ^^ **(Wrote it to Zed)** Hide on my bush: coming from you **(Wrote it to Zed when he said that I was boosted because I had died 4 times as Nautilus)** Hide on my bush: master tier zed **(To Zed...)** Hide on my bush: I'd take that **(To my team, in it's context)** Hide on my bush: silver zed talks alot **(Zed kept harassing me so I typed that)** Hide on my bush: :/ **(To Zed...)** Hide on my bush: sad story **(To Zed...)** Hide on my bush: tell me more, it's interesting **(To Zed...)** Hide on my bush: nice flash **(Sine I was triggered by his and his team's harassment, I commented on his mistake)** Hide on my bush: nice aa cancel **(Same...)** Hide on my bush: scrub ? **(Zed of course kept talking shit and calling me a scrub)** Hide on my bush: thanks for coming top kha **(I thanked my jungler for ganking my lane)** Hide on my bush: now I can sustain **(Same...)** Hide on my bush: sad **(Zed and his premades were insulting me using my 0/4 kda as argument)** Hide on my bush: the 0/4 is winning **(Talking back to Zed)** Hide on my bush: that's sad **(Here I replied to their racist comments, calling me a nigg.er and whatnot)** Hide on my bush: it's sad to lose against a nigg.ero **(Same...)** Hide on my bush: :( **(They kept insulting)** Hide on my bush: sad **(They kept insulting)** Hide on my bush: ain't that a bit.ch **(They kept insulting, saying things like "we're losing to a boosted bonobo"...)** Hide on my bush: I didn't even lose my lane **(They kept insulting)** Hide on my bush: 1/4 **(I killed Zed #Finally)** Hide on my bush: :/ **(They kept insulting)** Hide on my bush: are they perhaps racist ? **(I asked my teammates (my friends really, because we were 5 premades)...)** Hide on my bush: or just having fun with words **(Same...)** Hide on my bush: I'm a nigg.er **(Since they kept using the word nigg.er to harass me, and being a Black & Proud African, I stated the fact that I don't care about their use of the word )** Hide on my bush: :) **(And I was happy about it :) )** Hide on my bush: zedd **(Here you can see me trying to irritate Zed a bit)** Hide on my bush: :) **(He was furious lol)** Hide on my bush: zd **(...)** Hide on my bush: Z to the D **(Same old same old)** Hide on my bush: In the movie pulp fiction, zed's dead **(Same old story...)** Hide on my bush: sad **(He kept verbally abusing me)** Hide on my bush: let's end **(Told my team we should end)** Hide on my bush: e q op **(My mid laner said that ryze's damage was crazy, I replied with that)** Hide on my bush: sad life **(Zed still flaming ;)** Hide on my bush: lets end **(Told my team we should end)** Hide on my bush: expeke **(Our Khazix nearly pulled out and xpeke)** Hide on my bush: sad **(I tp-ed to their nexus and finished the game, who's laughing now ?)** I need your honest opinion guys, was this chat ban worthy ? I'm not trying to redeem myself or to get unbanned since I couldn't care less about chat restrictions, especially when it's clear that I've been verbally abused and harassed during 30 mins of playing a match, I'm just trying to get things clear because I feel like EUW is a toxic server, and that kids are able to flame people and just because you'd talk back to these kids you'd get banned. And btw, we reported the ones who were toxic in that game and guess what ? the only notification I've received was about me getting the 10 games chat restriction ^^ YEEEEEEEEY RITO. #RITOPLS Have a good day.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel