What gives you 14 days suspension

So I'll post it here - I did behave wrongly, and got 14 days suspension right away (no chat ban or anything), for single game. I got flamed from every side and my nerves went out ... then we got outplayed. > Game 1 > In-Game > ~^-^~: why? > ~^-^~: exhaust > ~^-^~: wouldnt flash away > ~^-^~: %%%% YOU > ~^-^~: i troll now > ~^-^~: dont care > ~^-^~: they outplay me > ~^-^~: simple > ~^-^~: eve flaming me since you invaded > ~^-^~: it is for them > ~^-^~: but evelynn had to flame support for dying when invaded > ~^-^~: u premade > ~^-^~: i get it > ~^-^~: they really care > ~^-^~: so much about u > ~^-^~: just fed up of idiots > ~^-^~: who blame supp for everything > ~^-^~: no i couldnt > ~^-^~: they used exh and had blitz hook > ~^-^~: hahaha > ~^-^~: with 0/5 adc > ~^-^~: oh sorry i touched ur premades > ~^-^~: yes 1/5/1 > ~^-^~: maybe because of reason > ~^-^~: stop flaming support since 1 min > ~^-^~: bg rep eve, ire, cait for flame on supp > ~^-^~: illegal ;) > ~^-^~: but yes, do it > ~^-^~: you will get permaban > ~^-^~: i didnt do anything wrong > ~^-^~: just bad play :D > ~^-^~: dc bro > ~^-^~: with 0/7 adc, who is gonna believe that > Post-Game > ~^-^~: hey evelynn > ~^-^~: send a link > ~^-^~: to video > ~^-^~: don't forget > ~^-^~: go for it > ~^-^~: now And just out of curiosity - I was support Morgana, ended up 2/6/6 - building supp item, mobility boots, liandry's... just a set of items that get you banned. Other people in my team were: Caitlyn 0/8/7, Irelia 7/12/3, Evelynn 2/7/1 and Garen 3/9/4 As you can see, everyone did bad - I got flamed because I died to invade (they Exhausted me, and had Blitz to grab me out). And whole team started flaming me. I retaliated (which got me a 14 day suspension). I didn't have any chat ban I can remember, and according to Riot - you should get Chat ban first twice, and then 14-day suspension. But apparently I was somehow totally ruining the game (not like there was everyone playing real bad) to extent I deserve 14-day suspension instead of chat ban (And yes, I expect some moderator come with his moral high ground that I shouldn't have retaliated back ... and I know I shouldn't, but the punishment is too harsh - while nobody else in the team was punished (I've checked it), because guess what - we are losing, flaming support, so let's report support all!). Riot please, start with yourself - either PUNISH US ALL, or DON'T PUNISH ANYONE.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel