HAHAHA, banned. This is hilarious.

Once again. I really don't get it. I R E A L L Y don't. It's frustrating. I'm quite sure at this point, that if I start verbally making love to people in-game.. if more than 2 people report me, I would still get a penalty. What's up with this garbage ban-system? Game 1 Haz Kat: afk more Haz Kat: wu inc Haz Kat: check on dragon Haz Kat: wu is just weak early Haz Kat: do u not see my pings? Haz Kat: i expect u to connect on the target when i ping ez Haz Kat: ur afking Haz Kat: why Haz Kat: påls tell me Haz Kat: the dmg done on cait was ALL me Haz Kat: ait no ganks bot then, since u dont ever respond Haz Kat: waste of time Haz Kat: push mid Haz Kat: dont die Haz Kat: ward top river Haz Kat: nah Haz Kat: 5v2 Haz Kat: and ur afk top Haz Kat: whats ur point Haz Kat: arent u alrdy? Haz Kat: nice stun Haz Kat: damn ur not just trolling, ur toxic as well Haz Kat: dont blame jax Haz Kat: u played poorly, deal with it Haz Kat: dont blame ur jungler like a bronze 6 player Haz Kat: im just correcting a scrub Haz Kat: he spam pinged infernal and afk'd top Haz Kat: like wtf was he even thinking? Haz Kat: look at his language now Haz Kat: someone fed that wukong, and it sure was not me @jax Haz Kat: he isnt Haz Kat: and ur making no sense with what u just said Haz Kat: i went in as u were engaged Haz Kat: u all died before I killed zyra Haz Kat: thats not a 1v3 Haz Kat: idk why I even follow jax into a 2v5 Haz Kat: i really dk Haz Kat: a ban for what exactly zoe? Haz Kat: for listening to ppl like u blame me? Haz Kat: theres nothing I've said that's harrassive Haz Kat: its ur responsibility to not get tilt, not mine Haz Kat: I could say the same about you. Haz Kat: For no reason? You started all of this Jax. Haz Kat: You're the one that started blaming your jungler Jax. Are you confused? Haz Kat: Don't try to turn this. Haz Kat: Not at all, you started. Haz Kat: So, in other words. Mind your own attitude before telling others how to behave. Haz Kat: You get treated as you treat others. Haz Kat: No you haven't explained anything, all you've done is "excuses". Haz Kat: And who's the one surrendering? Is that also the jungler or is it YOU jax? Haz Kat: Who needs to work on their attitude? Haz Kat: Say that again please? Game 2 Haz Kat: stop pinging me Haz Kat: muted and reported for spamming Haz Kat: nice ganks shaco Haz Kat: ur always mid after I die doing no use Haz Kat: look at that, shaco cant even do that right Haz Kat: free kill and he suicides instead Haz Kat: and ur saying im trolling.. Haz Kat: look at shaco suicicd now Haz Kat: nvm, he didnt even go the right wayt Haz Kat: nice shield janna Haz Kat: end pls Haz Kat: all game long these guys have been taunting at me and stealing buffs and cs right in front of me Haz Kat: they dont deserve the win, pls end it Haz Kat: ur funny wukong, perhaps you'd like to be in my position and get abused instead? would you enjoy that? Haz Kat: so you are justifying abuse because the person getting abused is bad? Haz Kat: that's like saying it's ok to be racist if the person is colored Haz Kat: makes sense Game 3 Haz Kat: nice idling Haz Kat: leave my lane dude Haz Kat: ur not helping Haz Kat: 0/3 lee is talking Haz Kat: lee wanting blue over veigar Haz Kat: what a troll Haz Kat: tell me more Haz Kat: you have all lost your lanes, stop blaming Haz Kat: nice afk bot Haz Kat: keep blaming the rest of your team, please Haz Kat: whys that morg Haz Kat: r u 2 the only ones allowed to talk? Haz Kat: u sure talked more than anyone Haz Kat: that I can confirm
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel