Can you stop assuming that calling lower ELO players trash is ok because you're higher???

It's not ok... and you should stop that at once... because you know something idiot that is on gold and calls me trash all the time??? You're not allowed to do that... and RIOT... can you start adding this to the flaming and banning these idiots... I played a normal game against a gold guy that played MASTER YI... yeah... freaking yi... the guy that all you do is basic attacks and QQQQQ... yeah... that guy... I was playing kalista in normal for fun... and he starts... "You're playing kalista you bronze trash? why you're playing this champ that needs skill... omfg...". Me, the trash actually started with a 4/1 in lane... but jinx farmed better and she scales better so I lost... the guy was calling me trash all game... in a NORMAL... I can play whatever the %%%% I want in normal and you can't say anything to me about it... Also, don't call people skillless while you're playing Master yi, Garen, Jax, Xin Zhao, Tryndamere when they're actually trying to play a very challenging champ that is MUCH MORE FREAKIN FUN THAN YOURS WILL EVER BE... Like I have to say... "omg... a GOLD YI... respect...". Look, I'm not against the notion that all champs can be mastered and played better... but SOME CHAMPS ARE EASIER THAN OTHERS... come on... you think master yi and Lee Sin are the same thing??? So, the Master Yi main that plays his main in normals (lmao) says to the guy that tries to learn the hardest jungler in game... "Oh you trash, you're 0..."... Have you tried playing Lee Sin? Probably not... if you give me a Diamond Yi main, then yes, I will say to the dude "Man, respect, because in diamond, yi is almost unplayable..." I know this is a boring topic... but that is exactly why high ELO players have such disgusting reputation... and not all of you high ELO are bad guys... but this is annoying... and yes, mute the guy... but again... I shouldn't have to mute half the world... I play a multi player game because I enjoy it more than solo games... if I mute everyone it's essentially a solo game... Also, behaving like human being and PLAYING with other people should be more mandatory than muting people...
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel