Did i deserve the 2 week ban?

I have got a 2 week suspension on my brand new account for literally nothing. So, 3 enemies from the game i played invited me to another game, i friended 1 of them. They were super toxic, so i unfriended them at the end. They were talking about how they had 15 banned accounts for saying the f word and such. I asked, saying if f word would result in a ban. Since they thought i said %%%%, not the other f word, i wrote it with 3 letters. This was purely experimental, i didnt say it to anyone, we were talking about what would be banned in chat, and toxicity in general. They were talking about how they want to say f word to people in their plat elo games. I did bad that game, going about 9/14, and i asked them, "do you want to call me a f word right now", asking if they are mad at me. Because they were toxic to the whole enemy team, calling them dogs, animals, tryhards, f words etc. At the end of the game, when the flaming really started off, i said "you guys are %%%%ing mean" as in mean to the other players, i was trying to stop them. THIS IS ALL THAT HAPPENED IN THAT GAME. I didnt even get a single chat ban, and instantly a 2 week ban. I really do not think I should have been banned for this Game 1 Pre-Game 2 Urgot 1 Cup: fill 2 Urgot 1 Cup: whichever 2 Urgot 1 Cup: nah thx 2 Urgot 1 Cup: maybe later 2 Urgot 1 Cup: when i get my courage 2 Urgot 1 Cup: y In-Game 2 Urgot 1 Cup: wait does me saying the f word 2 Urgot 1 Cup: just anyway 2 Urgot 1 Cup: get me banned if i get reported? 2 Urgot 1 Cup: %%% 2 Urgot 1 Cup: if i write k 2 Urgot 1 Cup: i 2 Urgot 1 Cup: l 2 Urgot 1 Cup: l 2 Urgot 1 Cup: like that 2 Urgot 1 Cup: i guess thats a way to kill me 2 Urgot 1 Cup: AVENGE ME 2 Urgot 1 Cup: OH MY 2 Urgot 1 Cup: no mark :( 2 Urgot 1 Cup: i had ult 2 Urgot 1 Cup: my reaction time is prob 2 sec 2 Urgot 1 Cup: so.. 2 Urgot 1 Cup: HIS E 2 Urgot 1 Cup: WTFFF 2 Urgot 1 Cup: THAT SHIT DEALS LIKE 20 DMG 2 Urgot 1 Cup: you wanna call me a %%%got rn? 2 Urgot 1 Cup: do you flame in unranked 2 Urgot 1 Cup: ? 2 Urgot 1 Cup: really? 2 Urgot 1 Cup: IT WAS YASUO? 2 Urgot 1 Cup: .. 2 Urgot 1 Cup: im high plat player not usually this bad 2 Urgot 1 Cup: look at match history 2 Urgot 1 Cup: my reaction times 2 Urgot 1 Cup: are actually %%%%ing 3 secs 2 Urgot 1 Cup: you have the same champ mate 2 Urgot 1 Cup: I CNAT SMITE IF IM DEAD 2 Urgot 1 Cup: HAHAHA 2 Urgot 1 Cup: ty 2 Urgot 1 Cup: you guys are %%%%ing mean 2 Urgot 1 Cup: SORRY BAD ULT FROM ME 2 Urgot 1 Cup: try end 2 Urgot 1 Cup: why do you hjave to flame 2 Urgot 1 Cup: in a goddamn lvl 11 2 Urgot 1 Cup: game 2 Urgot 1 Cup: why do you care so much 2 Urgot 1 Cup: LUL 2 Urgot 1 Cup: gg
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel