is this deserved?? be honest

[0:49] [All] Angel of Light (Warwick): the chain has broken the beast is free [1:25] [All] Angel of Light (Warwick): the blood u spilt calls to me [3:54] [All] Angel of Light (Warwick): i was oom u got so lucky [7:04] Angel of Light (Warwick): move ur asss [11:43] Angel of Light (Warwick): attack [11:43] Angel of Light (Warwick): as [11:43] Angel of Light (Warwick): sdg [11:44] Angel of Light (Warwick): g [11:44] Angel of Light (Warwick): a [11:44] Angel of Light (Warwick): sg [11:44] Angel of Light (Warwick): gas [11:55] [All] Angel of Light (Warwick): gg [11:59] Angel of Light (Warwick): pro adc [13:11] Angel of Light (Warwick): ur a god ashe [13:21] Angel of Light (Warwick): i ulti nami q and ulti and u run [13:43] Angel of Light (Warwick): we had 3 kills there [15:17] Angel of Light (Warwick): i die only cuz u all dont fallow ur lanes and dont do ur jobs [15:27] Angel of Light (Warwick): u are the trolls [15:42] Angel of Light (Warwick): blame u u stay and farm when ur lane leaves [15:48] Angel of Light (Warwick): u always fallow ur lane [22:27] Angel of Light (Warwick): dont fallow ur lanes more [34:37] [All] Angel of Light (Warwick): gg so this is what got me banned keep in mind that i cant show my teams chat they were all flaming me nonstop telling me im troll blaming me that i int i when i gank they dont help me cuz im a bad jungler and they just let me die they never ss and never fallow they keep flaming me calling me troll all game but what i dont get is how can i deserv a perma bann on this i love the game hate the system lost worth 500 euro skins or more cuz of this everyone was asking for the chat logs cuz nobody believe me but here is the proof i asked supp for help and 3 things got me banned saying pro adc and god ashe and saying gg thats what the supp told me i went trow hell cuz of this i cant still get over it so here is the chat now u can see yourself that what can get u banned careful now i dont want anyone else go trow what i went it was ugly and painful.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel