I WANT BACK MY MONEY I JUST REALIZED THIS GAME IS TOTALY **** AND I DONT WANT TO PLAY IT ANYMORE

League of Legends Match History
Every game is a story; visit the new League of Legends match history to check out how this one ends and share your own!
I'M TYPING WITH CAPS LOCK ON BECAUSE I'M REALY TILTED! THIS GAME SUCKS! YOU RIOT DON'T REALIZED HOW MUCH TIME I SPEND ON GETTING BETTER AT PLAYING BUT WHAT I GET FOR IT? TEEMO FEEDER SHACO TROLLER AND LUX CUTE PERSON! WITH NO SKILLS! I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS IN RIOT ARE DOING BUT I DO NOT HAVE TEAMMATES OF SAME SKILL LIKE ME AND I WANT REFUNDATION FOR MY LIFE DYING AT THIS GAME NAHH I'M NOT SOME MAD DUDE WITH ZERO POINT! YOUR MATCHMAKIN IS THE WORST THING IN MY LIFE I COULD MET! YOU DON'T REALIZE HOW MUCH I DID FOR GETTING MY MECHANICS AND STRATEGIES ON LEVEL STANDART IN PRO LEAGUE (nah I'm not kidding I playing this game from Syndra show up) AND NOW I COME TO PLAY RANKED GAMES TO GET SOME GOOD KDA AND GET TO GOLD DIV AND U GET ME THIS INTO MY TEAM???????? DO SOMETHHING! WHAT KIND OF USELESS SYSTEM ARE YOU USING WHEN I GET JUST TROLLERS AND FEEDERS AND FLAMERS ON MY ARMS? HOW CAN I CLIMB INTO GOLD FROM SILVER 2 WHEN I HAVE JUST TROLLERS AND FEEDERS IN MY TEAM! btw: THIS COMMUNITY SUCKS ALL 13 YO KIDS LAUGTIN WHEN LOOSE AND FEELING GOOD BUT I DON'T AND IT IS EVERYWHERE U *********** EVERYONE! EVERYTIME I HAVE IZI LANE AND JUST LISTEN TO 'ALLY HAS BEEN SLAIN' WHOLE THE FKIN TIME LIKE 15 TIMES TILL 5 MINUTE OF GAME! AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN! DO SOMETHING WITH MATCHMAKING SYSTEM I DON'T WANT TO PULL FKIN LOOSERS WHOLE THE FKIN TIME! DO I LOOK LIKE SOME FKIN BOOSTER?! {{sticker:sg-shisa}} {{sticker:sg-shisa}} {{sticker:sg-shisa}} {{sticker:sg-shisa}} {{sticker:sg-shisa}} {{sticker:sg-shisa}} {{sticker:sg-shisa}} btw: best thing i found today is: HOW CAN SYSTEM DEMOTE SOMEONE WHO HAVE S GRADE AND LOOSE!!!!! THIS SYSTEM IS MAYBE WORKING IN DIAMOND OR PLATINUM BUT YOU DON'T REALIZE YOU HAVE SILVER HERE WHERE IT IS JUST ABOUT FEED AND TROLL! FK THIS GAME {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} ¨ I DON'T REALLY WANT TO QUIT PLAYING LOL. YOU JUST HAVE TO SAY: 'SORRY FOR YOUR TEAMMATES WE WILL CHANGE OUR MATCHMAKING SYSTEM AND YOUR TEAMMATES WILL BE AT SAME SKILL LEVEL LIKE YOU ARE! WE KNOW THIS SYSTEM IS JUST TILTING YOU AND YOU REALLY GET DEMOTED FOR NO REASON YOU HAD 4 TROLLERS OR FEEDERS OR LEAVERS OR AFKERS OR JUST BAD PLAYERS IN TEAM LIKE 20 GAMES IN ROW AND IT IS KINDA UNFAIR! AND SORRY FOR YOUR PERMABAN ON YOUR MAIN ACC. {{sticker:sg-zephyr}} {{sticker:sg-zephyr}} ' THANK YOU!
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel