Got chat resticted, while I was the victim?

Game 1 Pre-Game The Hero Simon: jungle The Hero Simon: and hello In-Game The Hero Simon: rip swain The Hero Simon: should have gone cleanse my dude The Hero Simon: e+ pas + auto The Hero Simon: Horrible XD he is so bad, but so fun The Hero Simon: aright we are not againt noob players The Hero Simon: my god you guys are cordinated The Hero Simon: 0 chance XD fking why tryhar The Hero Simon: nah, we just play champions we dont know The Hero Simon: shut up noob zed The Hero Simon: they are 100% premade and zed just lied aboiut being not XD The Hero Simon: lol The Hero Simon: I dont know the fun in disrescecting someone who is 5 elos lower than you, zed The Hero Simon: but I guess you are yohu The Hero Simon: stop bm The Hero Simon: oke. so you gonna go into our base and type whatever you want? The Hero Simon: and saying its ok? The Hero Simon: stop being a little hobbit The Hero Simon: also I looked you up zed. You're premade. Nice lie The Hero Simon: who? The Hero Simon: the one I muted? The Hero Simon: not you qiy The Hero Simon: you can be ok. I meah the 2 premade who dance on my and ashe corpses The Hero Simon: shut up you asshs0ole The Hero Simon: lying to thew end' The Hero Simon: "we aint preamdes" The Hero Simon: ye I wonder why? The Hero Simon: maybe cause 2 low level smurfs are being funny The Hero Simon: just surr plz The Hero Simon: and let us report them The Hero Simon: this is 100% bannable The Hero Simon: win against 2 diamond players who made smurfs account to smurf in 3vs3 games to play against players who want to have fun? The Hero Simon: there no fun in winning this game The Hero Simon: easy The Hero Simon: Its fking easy to kill bming assholes The Hero Simon: c'mon zed, are yous cared? The Hero Simon: cant kill a swain 4 levels lower than yourself? The Hero Simon: after all that trash talk you can talk back? The Hero Simon: report them for scirpting and harassments The Hero Simon: and get the fk out of here The Hero Simon: nice q zed The Hero Simon: wow can't even finish after all that trash talk The Hero Simon: look how bad you guys are The Hero Simon: so you are intentionally trying to lose+ The Hero Simon: if you dont want to win, then surr or kill yourselves The Hero Simon: FKING BAITED The Hero Simon: cant win? The Hero Simon: so weakj The Hero Simon: im reporting you guys for intentiponaölly feeding Post-Game The Hero Simon: 2 blocks The Hero Simon: Im seeing you tomorrow Gragas The Hero Simon: when we both got perma banned Should I be banned for this? The entire enemy team constant harassed me, Bmd me. danced on my body, dabbed constantly when killing me. They were both smurfs and super annoying. I can tell Im cursing a lot, but is this really enough cursing to get me banned? It's only 1 game and I cursed only 5 times. Most of the other were just talking back towards the Zed and Gragas who were just doing anything to get me tilted. Cause my tears were the reason they were smurfing
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel