Got banned for not being dat toxic even tough my logs were just responses to teammates..

I am not really sure if riot is joking rn.. I logged in my account today and I got banned for my chat? (below) I am not sure if someone rewieved these chat logs because if they actually did they would see what my teammates were saying and they would definetly get banned for it. All I wrote were responses to what they said to me, I just cant believe I got banned for this, it is just way too stupid. Kai'sa started with omg another Yasuo main - love these arses. And yet I am the one who was banned because I was the one player playing Yasuo and everyone loves to hate on him. And about the rope stuff here ya go (in the links) and yet again it was response to something worse that what I wrote.. Game 1 In-Game Anata ha baka: dont hurt me dad Anata ha baka: gtfo Anata ha baka: gj Anata ha baka: i know Anata ha baka: i lagged there Anata ha baka: fun Anata ha baka: knew someone will say dat Anata ha baka: was just waiting what idiot it will be Anata ha baka: you won the first prize kai sa Anata ha baka: congrats Anata ha baka: no Anata ha baka: wont build static cuz it sucks Anata ha baka: sure Anata ha baka: big boiz Anata ha baka: better watch meta to fix your map awerness Anata ha baka: you cna see one stupid premade on bot :D Anata ha baka: xD Anata ha baka: see how much they are crying just cant get enough of it :D Anata ha baka: xD Anata ha baka: ikr Anata ha baka: i dont even care anymore Anata ha baka: are you Anata ha baka: my serial number is 0.548761 Anata ha baka: u should prepare your rope rn :* Anata ha baka: xD Anata ha baka: sad Anata ha baka: u have 8 deaths Anata ha baka: bg Anata ha baka: toxic team af Post-Game Anata ha baka: u r way too toxic -_-
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel