We're working on a website that will outline the Ranked Rewards policies for 2015 and this will have a full FAQ, but we'd like to release some information early. For some context around recent changes be sure to check out our announcement about[ Instant Feedback](http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/player-behavior/instant-feedback-powers) and this [Boards discussion about the upgrade](http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/4rVjjdEA-upcoming-upgrades-to-chat-restrictions).
The most important aspect of those changes are that Chat Restrictions have been reset. This is the perfect time to start afresh and aim for a strong finish to the Season and a more positive one too.
Here's this year's Ranked Rewards policy:
1) Players with ACTIVE Chat and Ranked Restrictions by End of Season will not receive ranked rewards.
2) Players that have received game bans for cheating (hacking, scripting, Elo Boosting, etc) will not receive ranked rewards.
3) Players that have received game bans for player behavior (verbal or gameplay toxicity) will not receive ranked rewards UNLESS they have had no punishments for AT LEAST 3 MONTHS up to the End of Season.
4) Players that have received Low Priority Queues (from LeaverBuster) will not be affected in 2015 because we don't want to punish players for the random DC or hardware/ISP failure.
5) Ranked Reward eligibility is reset every season. So, if players are excluded from rewards in 2015, they are eligible for rewards in future seasons as long as they are neutral or positive.
6) Players that are intentionally toxic on purpose for the rest of the season because they are ineligible for rewards will be given penalties up to a permanent ban.
Hopefully that clears up any questions about Ranked Rewards in 2015. For next season, we'll be posting this info earlier in the season; in addition, player behavior systems will inform you in-game when you are approaching ranked reward ineligibility.