I just can't! RAGE thread.

I rly don't care much if this will be thumbs down like hell! I just want to RAGE! I'm so fu**ed up with this game! My ass burning so hard in few last weeks!{{summoner:14}} I lose 6 games out of 10! I have win rate less then 50% (45 right now) and as i can see it will go down and down! I was down ranked first time when have 11 lose streak from 98 points in S2 to S3 and 5 points, and now i was in my promotion to S1 but now i'm S3 with 61 point! KDA: 2.6 or 3.4/5.9/11.8 only ranked. I play mainly supp, every game i have raging team that i'm not placing wards, but 3 my wards is up{{item:2303}} and even if team have 2 free wads = 8 for 4 people, they blaming me that i'm not placing wards! Almost every game i place more wards than any player from my team, but in summary we have less wards becasue no one place them, no one upgrade trinket, or using lenses. Almost every fu**ing game i have 1 AFK, last week i have problems too and was AFK because of blu screen, but i returned and explained my problem and we win these games! But mainly if someone go AFK they don't back at all! I lose several recent easy win games bacause of trols which go AFK jungling or AFK farming and don't care about anything because they was diving 1 v 3 or 1 v 4 and then raging and abusing team for no help when everyone was too far to help him (them). I have feeders like all the time, literaly almost 7 out of 10 games i have feeder but 1 out of 7 games we can win thx for some miracle! And In ARAM and normals i play vs platina and gold almost every game, when in my team only bronz, silver and unnranked, don't you think it's not very fair? And in Normals and ARAM i have same sh*t as in ranked, i have almost every game AFK or feeder, and it's become kind annoying!!! {{item:3070}} {{champion:32}}{{item:3070}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} {{item:3070}} {{champion:32}} {{item:3070}} I finished! thanks for attention! {{item:3070}} {{item:3028}} {{item:3070}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel