Riot, what we are supposed to do in full toxic match so we don't get report/ban?

Riot, what we are supposed to do in full toxic match so we don't get report and in the same time don't waste time and nerves? the backstory: It's blind pick. 1. Our adc gives fb at around 1:00 and rage quits (it wasn't invade he just died in lane), so we can't remake bc of him 2. Jungler almost immediately starts flaming "bot premade noobs" (they were in fact) 3. Enemy team bot is kata+jinx so they start flaming in /all chat for farm and refusing to help each other and starts trying to KS 4. I gave a kill TOP teemo vs yasuo (shit happens) and Jungler immediately redirects flaming machine to me... all that in under 5 min of the game! So Riot tell me: * Is that fun? * Is that your game is supposed to be? * Was it like that in draft pick when it was available * If i stop caring (which i did) in that match and just wait for @20 min worth my time? I don't care if we could win JUST because the enemy was really bad and flaming/trolling also. This is not fun at all !
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel