First chat ban

My first chat ban (or any type of ban) has came out of the blue, with no previous warnings prior, 75 game ban (normal) as well as 35 ranked. I believe my ban was from a game where by our top lane was feeding/trolling (21 deaths at the end) and I began to flame at him, after several deaths not just a few taking into account we all have our bad days. When it became apparent he was trolling I flamed while others defended him when it was a clear troll which then lead me to flame them for defending a troll. Trolls deaths min - 3,7,9,10,11,15,17,21,22,24,26,27,28,31,33,34,36,37,42,44 My questions are 1. Will he get a ban (assisting enemy team) as well, I think I reported him? 2. Is this the normal chat ban length that people get? 3. Am I able to find out what I was banned for i.e. chat log On a side note I play support so i'm usually the one who is keeping the team together when others flame however, the one time where I flame (I admit I did) I receive a ban where as others flame (Been in games with friends and seen them flame) on multiple occasions and they do not receive a ban. P.s This is my first post be gentle :3
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel