Riot come on

I mean you are allowing people to troll/grief you don't do nothing to them , and you don't allow people to flame , this is just non sense... , i mean what those poor people do... , i am for making flame great again ,we ain't anyway have performance from players inside games , most of them grief/troll , is just simple .. , i think flame dosn't kill anyone , if troll/grief haven't kill anyone ,then why would flame be a problem... I know , i am right , i mean , i seen hundreds of people who can play and grief/troll ,so basically that means is legal and is allowed to troll/grief , so i want to make flame a little bit less punishable , so we can fix troll/grief throught flame ,believe me or not ,when people were use to flame , no one was even facing to get his head up from crying , to actually go and grief/troll , now everyone just grief/troll and no one is able to say anything , riot don't tell griefers/trollers anything , so at least leave your community to flame ,probably they get the message. Up vote if you really believe flame should be allowed . Up vote if you consider this game worth more much iq and players over 18 + who can handle someone to be toxic into chat ,without to upset and run to mommy , is my own opinnion , adults never upset on others toxicity right now , so i think you should allow flame to repair this game. I mean league of legends with 80% toxicity allowed ,and 20% forbbiden looks broken... , i think someone should repair it and make 100% toxicity so we can at least enjoy this and have fun ,making others to clean them eyes with the tears from too much confidence that they good at this game.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel