Punishment for toxic behaviour.

As I recently got banned for saying some bad things ingame (Justified ban), I've got some time to do other things than play league (jk playing on another account) so I thought I'd discuss this with the community. I got a 14 day ban for being "toxic" (Negative behaviour towards other players) and I feel like 14 days is way too much. I think it should be maximum a week since it's my first offense, and I've seen people say a lot of worse things without ever getting banned. And you don't even get a warning? Just straight up banned for 14 days, basically 1700 rp thrown away for me since I bought the Trials Pass the day before but now I wont be able to play. What I suggest is: a) A warning. Basically the same message you get when you do get banned, but without the suspension. b) A lower ban. 14 days is a long time, I can't play with my friends anymore since this is my only account over lvl30, and we primarly play ranked flex. 3 days I would've said was fair, or maybe something like leaverbuster punishment, you have to wait before getting into queue. Post your thoughts and opinions down below, and vote in the poll.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel