So fucking hate people who make up lies...

Very unpleasant to play with that actually makes the game unfun. This stupid toplaner, wants the team to ban Camille. He had his own ban in champ select, he didn't ban her but something else. I was last ban and I decided to ban a champion of my own choice. Because, hey, he had his own ban. Then why should I ban for him? Right after I banned, he started crying about how he probably will feed and lose lane, simply because of the champion. (Enemy picker her) And yeah, he lost his lane pretty hard 1v1. All game crying about OP champion and negative, wanting to give up. How the game is over because I didn't ban Camille. All I said to him 'You had your own ban.' And in the end game lobby, he dare say: 'Report soraka for flaming whole time since champion select.' Seriously! Sure, sure. False reports wont harm me. But having to play with people like this just sucks. I don't mind feeders or whatever, cuz we all have bad games. But **filthy liars** really piss me off! I hate players like those! Fucking ban people like him already! <.<
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel