[EUW] Five Seasons Diamond Player Looking For a Tilt-Proof Bronze or Silver Support Main!

Greetings! I am a five seasons Diamond player who have never really had a main role, I have mostly just queued up as Fill, and swapped roles with anyone who have asked for it. But right now I'm becoming a Marksman main, thus I'm looking for a Tilt-Proof Bronze or Silver Support Main to practice and climb with, you would need to have experience on the role for atleast one complete Season. I am Tilt-Proof, I never Flame, and I always look to improve. I would very much prefer to be practicing in Solo/DuoQ enviroment for authentic experience. I will be practicing and climbing on my Bronze Smurf, so you would need to be Bronze, Silver or Unranked in order for us to be able to queue up together. Note that improving in this game is all about mentality, attitude, practice and persistence. I currently have plenty of time to practice. I would also prefer to take advantage of Voice Communications, so we can stay on the same page on our Cooldowns and Intentions. In addition I would need you to be able to speak comprehensible english so the communication would be trouble-free. Add me straight up on my Smurf, cause my mains friend list is maxed out. In-Game Nick: Wumas [My Smurfs op.gg Profile](http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=Wumas) Hope to dominate the Summoners Rift with you soon! Best Regards, Wumas
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel