My name is Eclipze, call me Clipz if you wanna, and today i'm making this post in hope of finding motivated and very active players for a Dynamic Queue Team! I expect you to read the whole post before you contact me, and i also expect you to leave a comment with info (scheme can be found below).
As i said before my name is Eclipze, but some call me Clipz. Ended last season in Plat 4, and my peak was Plat 1 60+ LP. I mained Mid lane for the last season, and intend to do so as well for this one. For this season i improved my CS'ing quite a bit, and also became a stronger laner. My play style is usually mages, but i have a diverse champ pool, and with some practice i am ready to change my picks up as well. I live in Denmark and i am 17 years old, soon to be 18. I go to school in the weekdays, and sometimes work, but i will always be online the latest at 19:00 GMT+1.
I've always wanted to play in a team, but i didn't wanna make one till i hit high diamond since i found low elo 5v5 ranked some what pointless. However with the new Dynamic Queue, people who play 5v5 are taking the games quite a bit more seriously since they wanna get a good rank, and so here i am. On the team we will play 4-5 times a week (excluding normal solo/duo/triple que's whenever someone else dosen't have time) and for hopefully 3-4 hours each time. The goal is not set, but my personal goal for this season is D2+ which i know i can reach if i play enough. That should be a key factor for the team. When you queue up as 5, you are most likely against 5 premades as well. This means games most likely will be harder, due to increase in teamwork. I want everyone to understand that you don't necessarily climb faster as a team. It will take time to get synergy and teamwork. This might mean some really hard losses, and that's why i am looking for players who consistently look to improve themselves. I am looking for Jungle & ADC
**What Do i Expect From You:**
- You were Plat V+ last season, and Gold+ now (If you are silver but with very good win rate i will consider).
- You are an active league player who plays alot.
- You are looking to improve your own play, and ain't scared to try and learn something new.
- You read the whole post. Trick question. This is to see if people actually read the post. Write the number 4 before making a comment to this post so i can see you actually took the time to read this.
- You speak good/fluent English
- You can play in the weekends as well (not necessarily every weekend, but for online tourneys etc.)
- You can play around 19-23 GMT+1 on weekdays and weekends. (Maybe be earlier/longer on weekends).
- Your age is 16+ (Again if you are younger, but have good arguments for joining, i will consider).
- Have Curse Voice or Teamspeak.
**I Made It Through The Wall of Text, What Now?**
You now fill out this scheme below and leave a comment. Please do not add me before you have made a comment. Also remember what i said in the section above. If you actually read it you know what i mean.
Looking forward to hear from you all!
Fill out this scheme and post it in the comments below
Rank (S5 & S6):
How Active Are You: (If possible, write what time you are online for the most part like 18-23 GMT+1)
My Englando Is Good:
After you have made a post, add me on League. I also wanna say that the Tryouts will be running Monday to Wednesday and will be played in Normals & Ranked. Tryout times will be between 19-23 GMT+1 and i will write to you beforehand to hear if you are ready, i however expect you to be ready if you added me. I can't promise everyone gets a tryout as i already had an overwhelming response in my earlier posts, but i will try my best to inform whether or not you can tryout :)