Horny Support here looking to gangbang with a team.

Hello. I'm a Support. And like all supports we hate you adc for giving away that free kill or overstaying or just acting like a teemo... Now that that's out of the way lets get to the main point. Over the years i learned that i'm just a babysitter for a brain dead monkeys... and I'm ok with that most of the time. I'm just tired of having to swap my monkeys every match... so with that in mind i'm looking for a team so i can at least have the same guys %%%% my games up and eventually they might not go 0-20-0... they might get 1 assist after i get a kill. All joking aside i do hate you adcs... But just like woman you cant live with them cant live without them... ( hoping meta changes back when support went bot with a bruiser ) Here's some stuff about me. I'm good. Here's more stuff about me. I'm good most of the time. Here's even more stuff about me. I like trains. - Started in season 2 ... did stuff went diamond did more stuff went coach for challenger did more stuff ended in EUW.. quit for a while.. went plat... quit for a while went gold... did not care for rank but meh now i do. I am picky about the teams i play with. For starters i like my team to have working microphones. That's about it. So if you guys have a team and are looking for a support .. Feel free to leave a comment here so i can never see it or add me and text me naughty stuff. - With hate for all adcs Support Man {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel