Hello there summoners! We are searching for midlaner and toplaner to fill in our team's spots, we are searching for dedicated and serious players, as we want to improve as a team as well as participate in various tournaments, we want to see:
**Mid**: Friendly, dedicated and serious-minded player, that can play champs from tf to orianna. (Aka from hard Roamers to Stationary Mid Laners)
**Top**: Friendly, dedicated and serious-minded player, that can play anyone from shen to gnar. (Aka from Supportive Top Laners to Carry Top Laners/Teamfight Top Laners.)
1. Play with team at least 10 hours a week (There will be a schedule).
2. Come on time when schedule is created (This is the one most of the ranked teams fail to achieve)
3. Your rank should be Gold 5 - Gold 1.
4. You have to have a microphone which is clear (Not crystal clear, but that we could understand you) and fluent english, so you would call out and listen to our calls.
5. You will have to listen to IGL (In Game Leader). Therefore IGL will have to listen to your offers and then decide.
6. Flexibility is very important, your "can play" champions pool should be 4 or higher.
7. Friendly, clearly no flaming and no raging, it will put everyone into bad mood.. If you see any problems in someone's playing style, try to tell that politely, or tell that to me and then we will have an open chat together about it.
8. To be added later.
If you are searching for this kind of team, we look forward to having you with us! Post the form on this thread and we will contact you.
How old are you ?:
Where are you from ?:
What's your english skills (from 1 to 5) ?:
What's your main champ on Top ?:
What are the champions you can play (keep in mind that we might require you to learn a new champ) ?:
What's your division ?:
How much time a week can you spend with the team ?:
Are you interested in participating in tournaments ?:
Which status would you like (Main player or substitute, this will change according to your performance) ?:
Have a nice day! :)
Keep in mind that the best ones will start as main players and later depending on their performance and activity main players will swap with substitute players (if there is any).
Schedule (might be edited, but should be somewhere around a final one):
Monday - 18-20(21)
Tuesday - 18-20(21)
Wednesday - FREE
Thursday - 18-20(21)
Friday - 18-20(21)
Saturday - FREE
Sunday - Tournament