The PolicyT Gaming Association are looking for a plat one or higher support to join a League of Lege

The PolicyT Gaming Association are looking for a plat one or higher support to join a League of Legends team. My names Jason, summoner name JaonTyler. I'm looking to set up a serious team, with scheduled scrims, team meetings, and players willing to develop. All 8 spaces are available- Coach: JaonTyler Top: FILLED Jungle:FILLED Mid: FILLED Adc: FILLED Support: SUB 1:FILLED SUB 2: SUB 3: Requirements; For each player we require them to be 15+ We would like a list of their champion pool. We expect players to be able to handle criticism well, and be able to learn from your mistakes. Practice will be on Fridays and Sundays from 6:00pm GMT/ 8:00 CET, if you miss these at-most 2 of the times, you will be given a high warning and may be kicked from the team. Skype/ teamspeak/CurseVoice is a must. Must try and keep toxic behaviour and comments to the minimum or not at all. Players need to be easy to talk to/sociable, and able to speak their mind if something is not to their liking. Players must speak English but does not matter where in EUW you're from. A small paragraph about yourself would be helpful to your chances but is not required. If interested, please leave a comment or add me on LoL with the summoner name; JaonTyler Thanks.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel