setting up: High Gold - Plat team

Hi, my name is Stacardi a gold 2 player, i'm about to setup a new team after many many failures. this time i will set high requirements for you to apply for this team. **players who are NOT able to fullfill all requirements will not be considered** Requirements: 1. Speak English and be able to communicate via Skype. 2. Be able to play EVERY Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday evening between 18:30 - 22:00 CEST (+1). 3. Be able to improve and listen to teammates, shotcallers are shotcallers and criticism is not personal! 4. Be able to follow orders from an Ingame Leader Even though these requirements seem easy. showing that you are not able to fullfill one of them once will give you a warning, twice will make me kick you from the team and ask the next applicant on the list to play in your position instead. * For toplaners: be able to play {{champion:41}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:8}} on a decent level. (5/7 champs minimum) * For junglers: be able to play {{champion:254}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:59}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:60}} on a decent level. (5/7 champs minimum) * For midlaners: be able to play {{champion:103}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:4}} on a decent level. (5/7 champs minimum) * For ADC/Marksmen: be able to play {{champion:18}}{{champion:22}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:236}} on a decent level (5/7 champs minimum) * For supports: be able to play {{champion:201}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:37}} on a decent level (5/7 champs minimum) As you may have noticed every role can apply (when able to fullfill requirements ) this means i will be playing either jungle, adc or support depending on which applicants fit best into the team. Be clear in what role you want to play because you will only be tried for one role! **personal skills < attitude ** this because personal skill will have less impact on the team performance than attitude. **_IMPORTANT_** _Apply underneath this post! I will add you ingame and I will not consider you without a post underneath this discussion._
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel