Ever find yourself sitting in your chair and staring at your friend list thinking: "I wish there was someone online that I could play with"?
No? Well I do, far too often in fact :P So here's to changing that state of affairs!
In order to convince you why it's totally a good idea to become my friend, I've put together some pros and cons!
* I'm sometimes decent at the game
* I have no friends, so I can dedicate most of my time to you!
* Cookies! ... if you go to the store and buy them
* I make teh funnies
* You might claw your eyes out if you see me play Vayne
* Oh boy
* you have no earthly idea
* how bad I am on Vayne
* There might be cringe. Lots and lots of cringe.
That should do it.
If somehow you're still not convinced, I can write you a poem (ASK AT YOUR OWN RISK), or draw you a masterpiece in MS paint (ALSO AT YOUR OWN RISK).
I tend to mostly play normals/ARAMs, but if anyone has a particular wish, I'm up for some duoQ every now and then (main mid, plat V atm).
Anyhow, if you're brave enough to face the aforementioned cons, and aren't toxic, feel free to send me a friend invite! (ranks are irrelevant)
GL, HF, and remember to always ban Zoe!
Thanks for reading!