sow.. I'm kinda desperate and in need for someone to play and just get to know someone X

Hey Queens, what is up? ugh. already regretting this X {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} sow, I'm desperate for someone to play league, I don't really care if it's Ranked or Normal. I main these hoes {{champion:16}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:17}} YASS! ehmm no. Don't think I'm actually good at these champs. I main them, but like play wise.. yeah.. let's not talk about that. {{sticker:sg-lulu}} But hey! if you wanna play with me, just add me (I know no one will bc, duhh look at my match history X) wow I should kms (can I say kms on here? gurl idk) honestly who cares, bc that is how I feel. {{sticker:sg-kiko}} OMG GURRLLSSS PLEASE IM DESPERATE, If you hadn't noticed. X also have discord or Skype or smth. X Thank you my fellow Queens for reading that, I know A true Queen talking to her subjects X. okay byeee!! (I don't have hope for this, my friend reccomended it to me, I blame him if no one is to comment. X Bye Felica {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel