: forbidden of iranian people to play lol
of course yes we dont need more noobs
neropa (EUNE)
: Remake system should be based on does the player leave the fountain
yes i got another 20 minutes priority queue for thsi shittt i wasnt afk i just didnt move for 3 minutes i was busy.
: Why this game uses more PC resources more than its requirements?
TOOŁ (EUW)
: The best of all time{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=TOOŁ,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Y5Neqgax,comment-id=001100000000,timestamp=2019-03-04T13:40:58.806+0000) > > The best of all time{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} 10,000 days Undertow my partener will get this name dude
: but that exactly defends the purpose. They had the same item on lvl 1, dorans something or corruption potion which is a terrible item dunno why people would rob themselves of 80hp but whatever. The player who was better was rewarded by having more items if i pick a broken champ and enemy has a shit champ, it doesnt matter if im 0/8 and he is 8/0, im still gonna win him even if im worse cuz my champ is better if we have equal gold thats why the enemy player is rewarded with more gold and items becuase he won me on lane, thats literally the basics of rewarding for effort. If you want everyone to have same gold then who cares about kills, im gonna go 0/20 every game but still gonna have same gold as enemy 20/0 player because thats how u want the game to look
Both sides should have the same chances to win . To win u neef items for items u need gold this is fair dude
: Seen this thread and subject before.... I reply to it same as last time. If we need more bans becouse of the fact that too many chanpions are broken we probably need more balancing and not more bans. When LCS demands more bans we will recieve more bans.
> [{quoted}](name=MuminsAreGreat,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tJtky6vq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-19T02:56:12.758+0000) > > Seen this thread and subject before.... I reply to it same as last time. > > If we need more bans becouse of the fact that too many chanpions are broken we probably need more balancing and not more bans. > When LCS demands more bans we will recieve more bans. They are not the only ones we should make a huge vote for that simple and easy through the web app
: I've heard about Karnivool but haven't listened to them yet. Might check them out when I finish with the long list I already have. Lately I've gotten super into everything by Opeth and I've been checking out Dream Theater too, both are %%%%ing awesome. I love music.
> [{quoted}](name=Low Brain Usage,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=5XJmxYzw,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-18T21:41:31.957+0000) > > I've heard about Karnivool but haven't listened to them yet. Might check them out when I finish with the long list I already have. Lately I've gotten super into everything by Opeth and I've been checking out Dream Theater too, both are %%%%ing awesome. I love music. yeaaa i have download songs from both bands my Favorite from Opeth is "Bleak" and from Dream Theater "This Dying Soul" and recently i just discovered this https://youtu.be/oEIRzoVAxtM Check it out its awesome
: If Nasus was made yesterday
this is going to happen with mordekaiser just wait
: I know, that's why I said it was cool :p
> [{quoted}](name=Low Brain Usage,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=5XJmxYzw,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-18T16:24:39.278+0000) > > I know, that's why I said it was cool :p i suggest you these bands , Prisma , Karnivool and Green Orbit if you like tool youre gonna like these also check Downface dude they are awesome
: Cool username btw
> [{quoted}](name=Low Brain Usage,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=5XJmxYzw,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-02-17T19:24:20.518+0000) > > Cool username btw it's the names of two songs from my favorite band Tool give a listen to them if you want :p
: See that exactly is wrong and not fair. If one player is better, and gets like 4/0 on lane cuz the enemy is bad and gets outplayed 4 times, there is no reason why the enemy after killing him only once should get free 1000 gold which basically instantly negate the 4/0 status. Good plays are being rewarded by a foot to the face. Fair means better player gets rewarded and wins, thats fair, skill being rewarded, mistakes being punished. Now i can just int 4 kills, be 0/4, then let my jungler come for an easy 2v1 kill and boom, im basically 4/4 instantly, cuz i get free 1000 gold, its like the whole effort and stuff the enemy put into like 8 minutes of killing me, just poof, gone, we are at the same suddenly from killing him once. Fair doesnt mean both players get the same chance. Fair means better player wins, Thats whats fair
> [{quoted}](name=NECKSLITTER SWAG,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EEoM2Z2O,comment-id=000000000000000200010000,timestamp=2019-02-18T05:16:53.181+0000) > > See that exactly is wrong and not fair. If one player is better, and gets like 4/0 on lane cuz the enemy is bad and gets outplayed 4 times, there is no reason why the enemy after killing him only once should get free 1000 gold which basically instantly negate the 4/0 status. Good plays are being rewarded by a foot to the face. Fair means better player gets rewarded and wins, thats fair, skill being rewarded, mistakes being punished. Now i can just int 4 kills, be 0/4, then let my jungler come for an easy 2v1 kill and boom, im basically 4/4 instantly, cuz i get free 1000 gold, its like the whole effort and stuff the enemy put into like 8 minutes of killing me, just poof, gone, we are at the same suddenly from killing him once. > > Fair doesnt mean both players get the same chance. Fair means better player wins, Thats whats fair Hmm I think it's better having both players get gold so we shall see who is better while having items in combat
: he is not supposed to get items, he is supposed to lose, and learn that he is worse and improve not be handed a second and third and fourth and 500000th chance for no reason, then they never improve, noobs prevail by staying noobs, feed enemy 4 kills, have 3 farm at 15 min, and then get 1 good 4man gank and boom 1000 free gold, and then again, boom another 1000 thats not balanced If you farm worse than your oponent, and play worse, you lose, and better player wins, thats how it should be, and thats the right thing to happen. Why should someone who is worse win and someone who is better lose?? literally makes no sence
> [{quoted}](name=NECKSLITTER SWAG,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EEoM2Z2O,comment-id=0000000000000002,timestamp=2019-02-17T06:13:00.087+0000) > > he is not supposed to get items, he is supposed to lose, and learn that he is worse and improve > not be handed a second and third and fourth and 500000th chance for no reason, then they never improve, noobs prevail by staying noobs, feed enemy 4 kills, have 3 farm at 15 min, and then get 1 good 4man gank and boom 1000 free gold, and then again, boom another 1000 thats not balanced > > If you farm worse than your oponent, and play worse, you lose, and better player wins, thats how it should be, and thats the right thing to happen. Why should someone who is worse win and someone who is better lose?? literally makes no sence Man know what you are talking about but I think it's fair because both players got gold .
: Permanent bans shouldn't exist
yeah I agree with this year bans lol
dyáblo (EUW)
: Not getting LP for a win.
Good thing i dont play yet xD
: Why you should unistall game right now and start looking for another
i found one already , Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires <3 guys you should give it a try its awesome you can download it for free in ps4 the ( free alliances version ) you make your own army your own warriors amd fight (hack n slash game) note that this free alliances is not the full game , the full game costs 15 euro
GuznaNafta (EUNE)
: There are two reasons why you're wrong. * The vote system is there for a reason, if someone wants to try, let them. This bring us, and is connected, to number 2. * You can learn a lot by losing, and just giving up doesn't give you any chance of learning how to come back into the game.
> [{quoted}](name=ImainLilSatan,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=2mELAN9x,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-16T21:19:35.664+0000) > > There are two reasons why you&#x27;re wrong. > > * The vote system is there for a reason, if someone wants to try, let them. > > This bring us, and is connected, to number 2. > > * You can learn a lot by losing, and just giving up doesn&#x27;t give you any chance of learning how to come back into the game. Wrong , ppl need to learn and accept their faith
: How exactly is this balanced in any way? The game is balanced in this aspect without that feature. It comes down to your own skill to make it balanced. Farm as well or better than the opponent. That's it. You shouldn't be rewarded for being bad. Imagine a scenario like this from the better player's perspective. You are playing top lane and you are farming better than the opponent. You get ganked and you die to your lane opponent. Now the bounty makes up for the cs that he is behind and in addition to that, he got the kill gold. By what logic should he get more gold for being worse at farming? None. That's again one more skill expression removed from the game that is supposed to be one of the differences between good and bad players.
It helps him stick close to your gold thats it dude .. face it its fair because both of you guys will have almost the same gold and this is the balance we talk about, both will be able to get same amount of items etc .
in10city (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ænema Lateralus,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EEoM2Z2O,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-16T21:10:31.730+0000) > > Yeah you got more gold and your opponent is weaker and being pushed the whole laning phase how is he supposed to get items like you did since he is behind at farm ¿?¿?¿? I think League of Legends is game based on who can catch more gold and close the game faster, if im able to catch more gold (throught jungle(stealing camps) or just infinity farming in laneing phase why should i be punished for that. i'm just a better player, I managed to get more gold before you and i should be punished ? Like makes 0 sens to me. it's up to you to choose a hero who can deal with the opponent, if you aint able to catch farm like me i shouldnt be punished it's your fault
> [{quoted}](name=BetterSupportWin,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EEoM2Z2O,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-16T21:16:50.286+0000) > > I think League of Legends is game based on who can catch more gold and close the game faster, if im able to catch more gold (throught jungle(stealing camps) or just infinity farming in laneing phase why should i be punished for that. i&#x27;m just a better player, I managed to get more gold before you and i should be punished ? Like makes 0 sens to me. it&#x27;s up to you to choose a hero who can deal with the opponent, if you aint able to catch farm like me i should be punished it&#x27;s your fault You are not punished ,you are feed by the minions and this will help the enemy catch up with you dude . Thid is fair gold split within the game
xMilanche (EUW)
: One question
look for team and start participating iin tours
in10city (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ænema Lateralus,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EEoM2Z2O,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-16T20:57:59.785+0000) > > i hope they wont remove this , its balanced this way . I dont agree with you. Farming is basic skill. And if im better then you in farming i should be punished ? Why then if you are better in skillshots and hit 90% of your skillshot, why you dont have bounty ? i mean cmon makes no sens have 0/1/0 and bounty 650g. No sens my opinon
Yeah you got more gold and your opponent is weaker and being pushed the whole laning phase how is he supposed to get items like you did since he is behind at farm ¿?¿?¿?
: what changes do i like to see in 9.4
KFCBubble (EUNE)
: Hi my account was banned becouse i had bad result.
: Ok Riot, real talk
i hope they wont remove this , its balanced this way .
: Who else feels the urge to keep creating new accounts?
Rekkon (EUNE)
: I have a 12 defeat streak in ranked without even deserving it
Rekkon (EUNE)
: I have a 12 defeat streak in ranked without even deserving it
A1A3A2 (EUNE)
: I just tried to play warwick today..
Mártir (EUW)
: Chat banned for first time, wow - I thought the System worked, but no /// + Proof
: Why was Ancient Coin nerfed?
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Champions price is based on what?
Its based on champion quality you see garen and master yi are easy and basic to learn thats why they are too cheap annie,poppy etc
Mártir (EUW)
: How to know whether a Champion is really Him, or whether it's Neeko, on disguise - Small Detail
Pavle2001 (EUW)
: If you think people often base trolling/inting just on negative score and people are dumb enough to not see when someone is actually intentionally throwing the game then you are delusional
> [{quoted}](name=Pavle2001,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=T5TyOfHJ,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-13T16:16:36.413+0000) > > If you think people often base trolling/inting just on negative score and people are dumb enough to not see when someone is actually intentionally throwing the game then you are delusional No i dont think that
Pavle2001 (EUW)
: yeah how about the other millions of players ?
> [{quoted}](name=Pavle2001,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=T5TyOfHJ,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-02-13T11:58:43.887+0000) > > yeah how about the other millions of players ? oof it's hard way to ban for negative score
Lersuu (EUW)
: Any tips for climbing?
Drop out bard for sure because he has the lesser heal and cc
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: I've given up on players and I doubt I'll ever enable chat again
There are still few respective players left bro
Eambo (EUW)
: 90 mins beforehand :-)
> [{quoted}](name=Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=vuEttkyi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-12T21:29:46.684+0000) > > 90 mins beforehand :-) Dude I want you to have a private conversation with me please reply you will make me happy
Lkr (EUNE)
: Ranked armor upgrade doesnt appear in gamer card (friend list)
: I take it you've never had random lag spikes in game despite your fps and ms being stable.... You are right that more often than not is it either your PC or internet connection, but I remember times when players have been disconnected or experienced severe lag due to a problem at Riot's end.
I had disconnections because of our network supplier and riots server were down but this happened long time ago
GuznaNafta (EUNE)
: Did you even read my comment? I said occasionally. I maintain my rig. I maintain several of different configurations for different uses. You just get get around the facts.
> [{quoted}](name=ImainLilSatan,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=RJbXoxca,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-02-12T19:56:20.123+0000) > > Did you even read my comment? > I said occasionally. > I maintain my rig. > I maintain several of different configurations for different uses. > You just get get around the facts. DUDE .
: Riot seems oblivious to Supports.
But the gold is buffed also now it's fair for the tank / melee supps because in order for their item to active they need to have allies close to them
: wtf is this they are trying to make supp players slaves XDDD
> [{quoted}](name=Sexy And Dirty ,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bOWBNYRV,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-12T15:45:15.129+0000) > > wtf is this they are trying to make supp players slaves > XDDD :')
: This season sucks
Divisions are not balanced yet remember we are at the beginning
: 3 v 3 old ?
I like your nickname :) and also YES especially Nasus he is op there
GuznaNafta (EUNE)
: tbh sometimes it is riots fault. Not always...but occasionally. The problem is they go out of their way to make the game run on a potato. Sometimes patches introduce changes that don't play along with certain drivers. Even on a well maintained rig I see performance drops in a patch that go away when the next one lands.
> [{quoted}](name=ImainLilSatan,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=RJbXoxca,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-12T18:34:59.653+0000) > > tbh sometimes it is riots fault. > Not always...but occasionally. > The problem is they go out of their way to make the game run on a potato. > Sometimes patches introduce changes that don&#x27;t play along with certain drivers. > Even on a well maintained rig I see performance drops in a patch that go away when the next one lands. You guys can upgrade your computers
: Well budy, if it's just one player out of a million, it's his issue. If it's third of the playerbase, it's Riots issue. It's just that simple.
I only faced a problem with ping .. it was our network supplier fault and also I never faced fps problems I play since the ending of season 2 !!!
: Skip waiting for stats = no LP given on win
It has to be a bug it happened to me too I got the LP with a bit of delay
Rioter Comments
: The 3 I hate most... **Leona** **Blitzcrank** **Tresh** ...due to insane initiation capabilities.
> [{quoted}](name=Yaoi Protocol,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Bul4dfVP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-11T10:54:42.991+0000) > > The 3 I hate most... > **Leona** > **Blitzcrank** > **Tresh** > > ...due to insane initiation capabilities. {{champion:555}} you forget this one hihi
: Who are the best support champions right now?
{{champion:555}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:98}} I mostly play these and are awesome , I want to try these {{champion:34}} {{champion:143}} as supports I think I'll do well .
MHDD (EUNE)
: Iron ranked games are too toxic
as long you don't talk negative you are safe and don't die over 15 times xD
Show more

Ænema Lateralus

Level 144 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion