radetari (EUNE)
: Twisted Treeline Jungle Path/Clear?
I do Wraiths -> Wolves -> Golems most of the time. TT jungle can be played solo or with a partner just like the gold funnel strat works [or worked] on SR. I doubt the clear order really matters. If you end with the wolves you are potentially closer to the path that leads to enemy jungle but sometimes you just want to wait for enemy jungler to make move first.
Singko (EUW)
: I certainly think everyone here has misunderstood what I've said about naming and shaming... I'm talking about Summoner names not real names. I like the anonymity. However there's NO problem with releasing a list of Summoner names who's toxic who's been banned because of what.. Releasing personal information IS wrong don't misunderstand me. Apologies if I wasn't more clear..
Do you really think this will change anything? Most people already admit to being banned on this boards on top of providing detailed chat logs. Not only that, such list would contain hundreds of names. Most players won't even check it, let alone remember that the guy they were playing with was suspended. And this solution might cause more toxicity since people would feel entitled to flaming person on the flagged account.
Singko (EUW)
: League of Legends community is full of awful.. awful people.
_We live in a society._ Did you know there are laws protecting the consumer and preventing big corporations from basically giving out your private data on a whim? Because that makes your concept... well, how to put it? a tad bit illegal.
: Can i get your attention, Riot Games?
Don't use slurs associated with homophobia. Simple as that.
Masantha (EUW)
: Snowdown Fan Fiction Contest: Winners Announced!
Yay, thanks for the contest and the prizes. I finally made up my mind about the skin I want and it's Ice King Twitch _(I already own the champion)_. Till the next contest folks! https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/2/2d/Happy_To_See_You_Emote.png/revision/latest?cb=20171120231913 ######Why is this emote so adorable
JesRect (EUW)
: Does Kata, Rengar & Zed would be champions again?
You serious? Those are totally viable picks, especially in low elo excluding maybe Zed because he's a little bit complicated.
Muuaahh (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Èclair,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=q22Y8EKu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-10T09:09:37.811+0000) > How do you know there are going to be Blood Moon capsules? http://www.surrenderat20.net/2018/12/127-pbe-update-new-emotes-loot-assets.html Surrender@20
radetari (EUNE)
: Border
Same here. I'm Diamond in both Flex and SoloQ but my border is the same as before Season 8 ended. Did you turn off the "display previous rank banner" on your profile?
Muuaahh (EUNE)
: When are the Bloodmoon/Firecracker skins and bloodmoon capsules coming?
Blood Moon skins were announced to appear this patch. Lunar Event will probably come to live serves two weeks after that. How do you know there are going to be Blood Moon capsules? I can't find any info on Blood Moon event or its missions.
: Nicknames for a (gay) couple.
People often pick up on others with matching romantic nicknames. Are you sure you want that? Also, most of them are just... cringy. I haven't seen any good couple nickname at all.
: Valentine Vi and Fiora
Yes, during accolade the monarch is supposed to tap a person on the right shoulder and then on the left.
: ######**_~~Pink~~_**
No I mean _***~~this but pink~~***_ :C
Fusıon (EUNE)
: What do you prefer Sylas and Lux or Ez and Lux? Which one is the better couple in your eyes?
Well, knowing that Sylas wants to kill her family and destroy her kingdom I would say out of those two Ezreal is the most plausible guy to end up with her.
: [SPOILER] Community Boards Updates
Can we get pink, pretty please?
Fusıon (EUNE)
: I didn't say anything about boning. I said they would make a better couple than Lux and Ez. They have the ground for the story and even if they become friends that is still more than Lux and Ez ever had. My point has nothing to do with boning. {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
Being involved in romantic way usually involves having sex as well. Besides, Ez and Lux being a couple is just a running gag, not a canon thing. I would hardly even call it headcannon because most people treat is as a joke as the writers intended it to be.
: Is this a fair way to get banned?
> [{quoted}](name=Chamato jośi,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vg70qgGG,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-01-08T22:47:42.740+0000) > > Chamato jośi: ur not funny > Chamato jośi: ur very bad Chamato jośi: it's my first time Chamato jośi: u r Chamato jośi: not ure Chamato jośi: lulu Chamato jośi: so Chamato jośi: please Chamato jośi: don't spek _Yo**ur** = ur Yo**u're** = ure _ So yes, it is _ure bad_ not _ur bad_. But this is besides the point. You called your teammate useless, you pointed out their KDA and CS in order to shame then multiple times, you were rude towards that Lulu. After 14 day suspension even mild toxicity warrants permanent ban. So yeah, it is just and according to Riot's rules.
Fusıon (EUNE)
: SyLux
You don't have to bone every friend of opposite gender you have. I guess the same applies to fictional character. Or did I miss something?
: Wow that was great! A lot of fun to read!
Thanks. I was really unsure if this reads well. This is my first attempt writing such a thing. https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/2/2d/Happy_To_See_You_Emote.png/revision/latest?cb=20171120231913
Rioter Comments
: Essence, champion purchasing & lvl up rewards.
Actually I noticed significant BE gain boost since new system was introduced. If not for Essence Emporiums I would have bought all the champions already. Have in mind that with old system you were actually supposed to buy runes and rune pages if two defaults weren't enough for you. It was enormous IP sink. Nowadays you get: * More BE from leveling; * More BE through events such as Snowdown where you can purchase champion shards via event tokens directly; * More BE through quests that yield direct BE/champion shard reward; * More BE through hextech chests as each champion shard dropped cannot be of champion that's worth less than 4,8k BE through direct purchase in store; * Completely free rune pages you don't need to buy more since swapping them in champion select was made possible.
Kurotsu (EUW)
: What do the white numbers mean? (In my case on Kai'Sa)
White usually indicates base ability damage based on level or CDR.
Dyrreah (EUNE)
: Obviously there have always been broken shit. But look at today. Pick camille jg autowin toplane at lv2 if ur not a moron. Champ that flashes 3 times in a row becsuse you flshsed away from her and she picks it up. Champ that generate free stats from literally existing in the match. Plants in jg that say hey you mispositioned LUL YOU OUT BOII LUCKY AF. Champs that burst you with literally one q w combo. Conqueror, mage supports that outdmg everyone from base stats 3 - 4 adcs that are actually worth something the rest is trollpick half of the jungler pool is nonexistent. This meta this season this whole game state is the WORST.
What elo you're talking about? Camille jungle has less than 50% WR. She's far from "autowin". Zoe is shit after nerfs, not even double flash can save her. Plants mechanic was added in season 7. Champs with high burst damage existed for long ago in League, same goes for mage support and I don't think this is even their peak potential - remember when rune system was revamped and Aery did far more damage than it should? Back when support Annie was discovered burst supports were the real deal and that was few years ago. Conqueror isn't even remotely comparable to tank meta that was going on back in season 5.
Qunoxic (EUNE)
: Honor level 0
There's one simple way to get to the honour level 2 - don't be toxic. And at this point it's not only about your honour level but your account. Remember, you're only two steps away from permanent ban. Any display of toxicity has high chance of escalating your punishment to 14 days suspension and then to the perma.
: This isnt funny anymore. League of legends 2016 (and before) vs 2018.
> [{quoted}](name=Janna Bσt,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hfFXvOGB,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-31T23:23:56.574+0000) > > I do not wish any assassin (even weak players) to kill me per combo just when he buy first item. Too bad because bursty assassins had strong early since times immemorial. Here's 2013 LB _(not as strong as release LB but still)_: > https://youtu.be/lhBQLerH66M?t=374 Notice how he misses W but still chops off large chunks of Annie's HP just with one Q and QR. Two point and click spells and you're done with only two dorans. Same video, Annie gets deleted in the matter of seconds. He doesn't even use his full combo since he missed the chain. > https://youtu.be/lhBQLerH66M?t=696 People who say League was more balanced in season x probably aren't aware of all the bad stuff that happened back in that specific season or even weren't aware of them. Season 6 is no exception. Remember Devourer? People running Warlord on every single AD champion because it healed for enormous amount? League of Thunderlord? Season 5 Juggernaut update? Mordekaiser dominating bottom lane because how overtuned he was? Darius being the literal incarnation of cancer? Remember season 4 and the assassin meta? Season 3 Kassawin with 100% ban rate? No? Because I remember.
GG EZreaI (EUW)
: Its time to rework the summoner name system!
Your nick is your public ID. It has to be unique otherwise Riot would have to revamp their entire database and assign some other form of public account identification. It's too much of a hassle. There's already a period of inactivity after which the name is up to claim by other players. I think it's enough.
GG EZreaI (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=TOQsRJWP,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-12-31T12:06:01.538+0000) > > Names of inactive accounts are up for grab through a namechange token. what do you mean by that? the support only says "its not availble" even if the account didnt play a game in the last 2 years and is lvl 8
[Inactive Summoner name rules](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201751914-Inactive-Summoner-name-rules): > **Maths is not my strong point. Could you make an example of how inactivity protection is calculated?** * Levels 1-6: 6 months of inactivity immunity * Level 12: 1 year of immunity * Level 20: 1 year, 8 months of immunity * Level 30: 2 years, 6 months of immunity
IRFodder (EUW)
: fantasy vs reality, we made it reddit! xD Honestly that wasn't the point of my post it was to describe the fact I find it as weired AS boob plates. You keep saying to educate myself on real armor but do you know anything about it? the average width of a piece of plate mail? weight of full suit? 3mm and around 40lbs. It was a feat of engineering beauty, sloped and rounded to aid in glancing blows and force away from the body sturdy enough to take blows from lances and swords, almost impervious to arrows, entirely new forms of weaponry needed to be invented to combat it. It was also light enough to allow for relitively unencumbered movement. Your entire first post sounds like something you can read on an Anime Lolicon site, yes I have visited one years ago it and many other sites got removed from the internet, I was curious about Anime and what people talked about. An old quote I like is, "If masterbating to male CARTOON genitalia makes you gay, doesn't masterbating to CARTOON preeteens make a paedo?" And yes, I always complain about it, it's garbage. Always falls on fetishistic ears. You call it a dumb argument, I call it having to %%%%%% myself to enjoy sexualized garbage, I call it when I see it always have always will. But anyway, "But OP doesn't have problem with people being aroused by underage characters. He's here to cry about people who look out for fan art with her adult version." Actually if you read his post what he is saying is, "isn't it a bit strange people want an adult skin of Annie and are we sure they are for innocent reasons?" My answer is.. No and knowing people no. Should they make it? Sure why not? I wont buy it but go ahead. Will I complain about all the porn that comes from it? Damn right I will. "but it's not reeeeeeeee" "AAAAAghhh" has an aneurysm.
> [{quoted}](name=IRFodder,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ib7TGAKw,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-31T21:45:14.341+0000) > > Your entire first post sounds like something you can read on an Anime Lolicon site, yes I have visited one years ago it and many other sites got removed from the internet, I was curious about Anime and what people talked about. You... were curious about anime so you looked up child pornography sites? No wonder you find boob plate or sexualized fan art of adult fictional characters strange. _Yikes._
IRFodder (EUW)
: "But OP doesn't have problem with people being aroused by underage characters." That's where the conversation was when I joined, if you don't like it not my problem. "People who argue against boob plates either have no idea how real armour should not look like or are too up in their asses to realize their own biases." Adorn a boob plate and take a blunt force hit to chest and see where your ribs end up. The design is bad and you should feel bad for even entertaining the idea of it. Humans had hundreds of years to perfect plate armor, and chief.. boob plates arent even on the spectrum, hell even flat top helmets got phased out because war picks opened them up like cans of tuna.
> [{quoted}](name=IRFodder,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ib7TGAKw,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-31T19:00:40.955+0000) > > That's where the conversation was when I joined, if you don't like it not my problem. Then why are you responding to my post exactly if you are going to ignore my points and talk about something completely irrelevant? Is somebody holding you at gun point so you can't respond directly under the OP? > The design is bad and you should feel bad for even entertaining the idea of it. Almost all armour in video games, especially fantasy video games, is not realistic. If you feel bad about boob plate armour, you should also educate yourself on the topic of real armour. Because once you call for realism, you can't turn a blind eye on anythins that's breaching it for the sake of narrative or visual design. Or, you know, you can and look like somebody who doesn't know what he's talking about but talks anyway because somebody has to spew dumb arguments around otherwise it wouldn't be called an Internet. Your choice. https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/9/98/Tough_Times_Emote.png/revision/latest?cb=20180817225107
: Unfair Ban
> [{quoted}](name=Lux Is Sexy Girl,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jmYrk8ws,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-31T16:58:35.685+0000) > > Lux Is Sexy Girl: stfu > Lux Is Sexy Girl: go afk kid > Lux Is Sexy Girl: he isnt trolling kid > Lux Is Sexy Girl: for what kid How is that not considered toxic in your world? You spam, you call names, you're rude towards your teammates. It's not unfair, it's just. > Lux Is Sexy Girl: enjoy bans Lux Is Sexy Girl: np xin Lux Is Sexy Girl: enjoy bans teemo and amumu Lux Is Sexy Girl: especially teemo Ironic.
Silent Note (EUNE)
: How is that bad though? Tank supports are way stronger in low elo, because people don't know how to focus. And it's not even that they picked it just for the quest. I checked their profile and they had the most mastery points on Janna, Morgana and Soraka. He would've been able to complete the mission with 2 out of his 3 mains. But no, he sees that there's a Sona main in the lobby, so he picks Sona instead of his mains and plays poorly just to piss me off. It's like if I was a Talon/Zed main and had a mission to get 5 kills as Talon/Zed/Riven/Yasuo, there was someone in the lobby called "BladeReforged" with the club name "Riven", and I picked Riven and played poorly just to piss him off.
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Note,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=h1W3YEk6,comment-id=00000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-31T16:51:20.018+0000) > > How is that bad though? Tank supports are way stronger in low elo, because people don't know how to focus. You know top three WR on supports in Silver elo are Zyra, Brand and Sona at the moment? While Thresh and Alistar are below 50% and Leona sits at 50,6%. Sona was above 50% even before pre-season changes went live. I'm pretty sure the problem lies not within a champion, but the player. > He would've been able to complete the mission with 2 out of his 3 mains. But no, he sees that there's a Sona main in the lobby, so he picks Sona instead of his mains and plays poorly just to piss me off. Yes, I'm pretty sure everybody is doing their best to annoy you. After all, the whole world spins around you. Sorry I didn't put on my tinfoil hat before. I totally forgot about that.
Silent Note (EUNE)
: When I see someone in the team having a 1trick name like "Living Shadow", I would never pick Zed from him. Same with any other champions, if I see their names referring to a champion, I won't pick that champion. And I would consider myself good enough to be able to press the "R" button in a teamfight. Is it hard to believe that I can do that?
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Note,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=h1W3YEk6,comment-id=000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-31T16:21:54.251+0000) > > When I see someone in the team having a 1trick name like "Living Shadow", I would never pick Zed from him. Same with any other champions, if I see their names referring to a champion, I won't pick that champion. You aren't entitled to a champion just because you like them or because you have a name with the reference to their story/design/abilities. Believe me or not, you can actually main a champion without coming up with some cringy nickname declaring your undying love towards some bunch of pixels. > And I would consider myself good enough to be able to press the "R" button in a teamfight. Is it hard to believe that I can do that? Well, I don't know. You said don't play your main on which you have accumulated nearly 300k mastery points in ranked queue around silver/gold elo because she's not fit for the ranked queue due to her squishiness. Which, in my opinion, sounds worse than somebody picking her in Nexus Blitz for a quest and doing poorly.
Silent Note (EUNE)
: I'm trying new builds. In majority of my games, I either rush Lich Bane or Ardent. I saw a stream where someone was going tear first hourglass second item, and I thought I'd try it and see how effective it is. But up until last week, I hardly ever bought those items. Do you never have it when someone picks your main then sucks so much with it that you get tilted just by seeing how bad they are? And I'm not the only one saying that, the rest of the team was pinging her too and flaming on what they are even doing.
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Note,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=h1W3YEk6,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2018-12-31T16:04:24.888+0000) > > Do you never have it when someone picks your main then sucks so much with it that you get tilted just by seeing how bad they are? No, I don't. I don't care if you pick my main. I don't care if you can't build it properly. I don't care if you fail at the role I main. Sure, it's a liability to the team but who cares? Do I need to forfeit all my dignity and start raging because somebody is playing badly with a champion I like to play? Why would I care? > And I'm not the only one saying that, the rest of the team was pinging her too and flaming on what they are even doing. Oh I'm not saying that Sona did good. I'm just saying you aren't as good as you think you are and you should focus on that instead of badmouthing other people on boards. Because from my perspective it's a pot calling kettle black kind of situation.
Silent Note (EUNE)
: My club name is literally "Sona". And you should've seen that match. He literally didn't hit a single good ult. Sona is one of the easiest champs to secure objectives with if played in Nexus Blitz jungle, because with an animation cancel + smite you can deal stupid amounts of damage, but still, that player had 0 objectives secured. Didn't smite crabs, buffs, nor Herald. And he already had level 6 on the champion, so it wasn't a "learning new champion" thing. At mastery level 6, you probably know how to press the letter "R" on your keyboard in a teamfight. But in all honestly, I'd rather play a game where someone's literally inting and running it down in my team than a game where someone picks my main and plays her that horribly that it feels like they're doing it on purpose just to tilt you. And my issue isn't losing a normal game. Like even if we had won that, I would've been still tilted seeing those plays. It's fine if they first time try the champion or they actually play good, but once again, it was a mastery level 6 that had no idea what he was doing.
So you're mad because somebody picked your waifu and didn't live up to the standards of T3h Haxz0rz Skillz of the born Sona main in normal game of Nexus Blitz? Do you know how petty this sounds? He probably just picked her for the quest and couldn't care less about you and the fact that you main her. Level 6 on a niche champion that's neither good or nerfed too much isn't that big of a deal. You're self proclaimed Sona main yet for some reason Hourglass and Tear are your core items. Get off your high horse already.
Silent Note (EUNE)
: The most tilting thing in League
Am I browsing r/firstworldproblems or League boards? Because I looked up the game you're talking about. It was a Nexus Blitz. Not even 20mins game. The guy probably wanted to complete the daily quest. He didn't pick it out of spite, he probably didn't even know that your nick refers to Sona. Hell, I didn't know until you brought this up. Are all supposed to be mind readers to know whether an otp wants to pick a champion they wank off to at night? Do you have a special privilege that puts you above the common folk just because you wasted all your time in League playing the one and only champion? People can play whatever they want. Even if that means they don't know how to play said champion. It's a normal mode. A mode you aren't supposed to treat seriously on top of that. Do you want other players to make a mocking thread on you whenever you attempt to learn new champion?
: Riot response time
I'm pretty sure most of them are on Christmas break till 2nd January.
IRFodder (EUW)
: Let this sink in for a second, some people masterbate to preeteen anime children "it's not real" they say with their pants around thier ankles and a animated pedophilia in their hand. I for one wouldn't trust them around my kids. And to the O.P... yes... yes it's weired.. just like boob plates, nothing but death traps.
But OP doesn't have problem with people being aroused by underage characters. He's here to cry about people who look out for fan art with her adult version. If you want to virtue signal against paedophilia at least do it right. > [{quoted}](name=IRFodder,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ib7TGAKw,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-31T01:38:29.663+0000) > > And to the O.P... yes... yes it's weired.. just like boob plates, nothing but death traps. Please, don't bring this stupid argument. People who argue against boob plates either have no idea how real armour should not look like or are too up in their asses to realize their own biases. Because _shocking news_ - majority of the design choices are death traps, in both male and female versions of the same armour. They are designed to look cool not functional. But that's beside the topic, isn't it?
Solash (EUW)
: Real Talk. People that ask for a "Teen/Adult Annie" skin genuinely concern me
People who imagine underage fictional characters as attractive adults are bad because what again? If they are looking for the adult alternative they certainly aren't attracted to children. And let's say that out loud - she is a fictional character. Some people just find her design cool because she's pyromaniac and apparently that's hot _(pun intended)_. > [{quoted}](name=Solash,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ib7TGAKw,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-30T18:55:37.894+0000) > > Nobody asks for an Adult Ekko skin, nobody asks for an Adult Taliyah skin. Only Annie seems to get this treatment, and this raises some massive red flags for me. Probably because both Ekko and Taliyah are in their teens while Annie is a child.
bethaný (EUW)
: Honour level resetting at season start?
There was no honour reset yet because Season 2019 starts in January. We're currently in pre-season. Honour reset however affects only people above level 2. Everyone below stays at their current honour level.
: ty bro .. can u advice me if can i climb with ryze if i improve my skills in lane and team fight in low elo .. or i need to change my main cuz i really love ryze and enjoy playing with him {{champion:13}} {{item:3003}}
Of course you can. It might be frustrating at first but I'm sure you'll manage. Here's some Ryze guide I found from TSM: > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg3jnlkNYco Remember it's from 19 mar current year so you might want to skip the runes part since some of them were reworked and some of them stopped being core. I've seen people taking Phase Rush mostly with Dominance for sustain but runes are here to suit your playstyle, so if you have a set you prefer, I advise you to use it instead of opting for the most popular choices. Good luck with your main. https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/2/2c/Good_Fortune_Emote.png/revision/latest?cb=20180224192347
xShuki (EUNE)
: Permabanned for no reason
> [{quoted}](name=xShuki,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cGHYzo0f,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-29T21:50:43.737+0000) > > xShuki: both reported for griefing You know you can report them after the game without previously announcing it? > xShuki: I really **tried** to play, but there is support that grief my game so **I won't waste more time, good luck guys and try to win** You admitted to griefing yourself on top of blaming both of your teammates for griefing. And next messages as follow are focused on that Brand support and his actions. While his griefing is inexcusable, him breaking the rules does not entitle you to doing the same. > xShuki: I posted thread about u on boards :) _What the actual..._ > xShuki: akali, try to change your behavior, you are so negative > [...] > xShuki: lear to play instead of flaming kid, bye. Practice what you preach. _______ While most of your chat logs can be considered mild toxicity and a whole bunch of whining, I assume this wasn't your first punishment. So you knew that every display of toxicity might warrant a permanent suspension. Yet you continued to misuse the chat to argue with people over trivial matter.
Dreanex (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=ImainLilSatan,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=PPulJM2V,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-30T05:19:31.007+0000) > > Not a bug. > Limits were always there. I know, but the limit wouldn't apply while in progress of provisional games before because the provisional games in the past didn't show you the rank until you complete all the 10, now if you haven't played ranked at all, and then played a single game, the new system shows your provisional rank, but the limits apply now, that's what I'm talking about.
No, when playing your provisional games previous system treated you like a Silver player. This is something I'm 100% sure since I tried to duo with an unranked friend of mine while in Plat and it couldn't let us. Which is in all accordance with stuff Satan summed up for you. > [{quoted}](name=ImainLilSatan,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=PPulJM2V,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-30T05:19:31.007+0000) > > Silver Tier: Can only queue with Iron, Bronze, Silver, and Gold Tier players.
Kamille W (EUW)
: Akali VS Ahri (Discussion)
From what I heard Akali was simply nerfed to the ground. I still ban her in every match so I can't confirm. > [{quoted}](name=Kamille W,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=O0Er28ji,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-29T09:42:37.673+0000) > > How to beat Ahri? Pressure her before level 6. This is actually though luck for you because Akali also gains enormous level spike after 6 but I think you can still outplay her. If not, just stack resistance. Banshee's great, Morello even better because she does heal alot from her passive. I would suggest to go Tankali if you ever face hard matchup but the core item for it is Sunfire so it's useless against magic-based champions. But you know what they say - if you can't beat them, roam to another lane, kill their friends and use their money to buy stuff. > How to avoid her Q? Sidestep. >How to farm against her? Your heal on Q is good sustain. Gunblade also offers some life-steal. > Should I take specific runes and items against her? Morello, Banshee, maybe Nullifying Orb but opting for Precision secondary is imo the better choice. Get magic resist bonuses on runes as well. Generally stacking magic resist and anti-healing. Ask your jungler to gank pre-six. You can also spam Mic Drop Emote every time she misses her spells or misses a minion. It does tilt. https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/9/90/Mic_Drop_Emote.png/revision/latest?cb=20181204152800
: Why is it not possible to buy a Ranked-ready account directly from riot games?
Prerequisites to join ranked queues are there for a reason. First, it keeps new players away from that queue and forces them to become familiar with the game first. If any person would buy ranked ready account or a service to remove said prerequisites, Iron would be flooded with even more clueless players. And those players would only hurt their own MMR by participating in ranked queue when they are clearly not ready for the experience. Second, it basically allows toxic players to jump back to the game instantly. You say this _"would reduce toxicity"_: > [{quoted}](name=Private Pansy,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=QAEPa9Hh,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-29T01:02:44.168+0000) > > And since people do not care about accounts they have bought for so little money they display worse behavior than normal. But **a)** If Riot puts _"paid ranked ready service"_ for more than current Ebay market offers, people would still buy boosted accounts because it's cheaper; **b)** If Riot sets the price to be equal to the rate per which you can purchase an account now, people would not care because _"they have bought for so little money they display worse behavior than normal"_ by your own admission. Yet the truth is neither there nor there. People flame on accounts they wasted loads of money on via skins and other cosmetics. The actual worth of an account has nothing to do with toxicity but the mindset of a person. > This obviously means they will get banned most of the time, but that doesnt solve the problem. People will either stop playing (thus losing Riot potential revenue from skins) or go ahead and buy another botted account (which continues to support the botting problem). Do you know why Riot issues permanent bans? Because they do not want those people to be part of their game. You say _"oh Riot is losing money by not pandering to the toxic crowd"_ but no - Riot is losing money because of the toxic crowd and their ability to leave shit stains on League's experience. Toxicity isn't good for business. > Of course new players should not have access to this service, since they have to learn the game, but by requiring a verified level 30+ account you could fix that issue. You just said people buying 30 level accounts from third party is a problem. Why do you assume a new player wouldn't acquire level 30 account - even banned one if any account can do - and then purchase the legit account? If somebody can waste their money on buying levels in game, they can surely throw some more money.
Voxillion (EUNE)
: i got ganked up by 4 pre mates and got BANNED !! :D
Can you post chat logs from your suspension?
: so ryze and azir cant be playable in low elos?
They can, you'll just have harder time playing with them due to their high skill floor.
Silent Note (EUNE)
: Why isn't Nami's R called "TsuNami?"
_Hello Pun Police? Yes, this is urgent. Please arrest the OP. _
Hansiman (EUW)
: Worlds is also a bigger event in itself than what Snowdown is, so I'd expect the rewards to reflect this.
They could at least give us Snowdown orbs. https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/7/74/Oh_Deer_Emote.png/revision/latest?cb=20181208124508
Hansiman (EUW)
: To add here: The event pass for the Snowdown event was "buffed" compared to the Worlds event pass. It was changed to make it feel less grindy and more worth it. If the community doesn't like the current event passes, I'd expect them to change them more further down the line. Riot has just started testing out the usage of event passes.
While Snowdown pass provides you more tokens overall and the price of Prestige K/DA Akali is cheaper compared to K/DA Kai'sa, it feels like they failed to deliver on what you can do with those tokens. Worlds Pass had few events cramped together like bad case of leftover pâté - we had three types of orb-boxes with guaranteed skin shards and nice bonuses, three icons, three ward skins, three emotes, six Championship chromas and three Halloween chromas. It was more grindy with enormous amount of content you could purchase while Snowdown pass has no orbs, five chromas, one ward skin, one new emote and two emotes recycled from previous event and some hextech stuff like premium chest and keys. IMO Snowdown pass content pales in comparison to Worlds pass.
: List of Over/Underpriced Champion Skins: A-F
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dominator,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=MMQggY3F,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-27T21:48:32.304+0000) > > Super Galaxy Elise could be a 975 rp skin instead of an 1350 rp skin, because when compared to her other skins, she doesn't bring that much new stuff. While I agree this is bad skin for medicore theme, SG Elise offers new model, textures, VFX and SFX: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpHnXntC1Ok Both Blood Moon and Deathblossom have standard SFX. > His SSG Skin doesn't offer as much as other 1350 rp skins from him and with that it should be a 975 rp skin. (Debatable) New animations, new model, new VFX and SFX. That's quite alot and the same as Arcade Ezreal priced at 1 350RP. Every other Ezreal skin excluding Pijama and the Ultimate one is just a 750-520 RP model change. > Headmistress Fiora's price of 975 rp is hard to put in the right price-category, since it doesn't show us that much more than her new model. She has new ruler-smacking sounds and a new animation for her taunt. It'd probably fit better in the 750 rp pricecategory. I don't think skins with new animations and SFX should be priced at 750 RP. 975 RP seems like ideal price for Kinky Headmistress Fiora. ____ This is pretty solid thread. I'm looking forward to the second part.
: Where is the Magnificent Twisted Fate? How it looks now it's not even worth 500RP. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
The list contains only champions from A to F.
Show more

Èclair

Level 173 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion