asom121 (EUW)
: The truth
Is out there
Kai Sozoa (EUW)
: Did they change the time? Didn't know that, rito things. And to people who don't have time, assuming that the problem with bots is bullshit, won't they lose the tickets to people who have it?
Well, the problem with the whole story, is that there are now so many overpriced tickets for resale, that actual fans like you could get for a reasonable price. Only now they cannot. It's not that the tickets were only a few - thanx to the websites that started selling tickets before the announced time, bots stormed in there, hijacked the queue and prevented actual people to get them. And why did they do that? Well, Riot replied with this: > Hey Hey, > The earlier sale represented only a small portion of the total available tickets. It was meant for our partners who this year had to secure tickets through the ticket portal. The vast majority of tickets went on sale at the designated time. https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/d51cpl/final_tickets_went_up_for_sale_2_hours/f0io80d/ So, according to the posts, what happened was, those partners had a special link that they could use to get those early tickets, only, this URL somehow got leaked. So tickets sold out before their actual sale time. https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/d51cpl/final_tickets_went_up_for_sale_2_hours At least you can say you made it there xD hf!
Kai Sozoa (EUW)
: I have a quite different opinion, not that the page for example was a garbage, but for example in the queue of time and all that. It is my first time buying tickets in an event of these characteristics so I can not call myself intelligent in this aspect, for me the tickets came out to sell at 4 (CET) and I was already available to buy them at 3:30, around from 3:40 the page has been blocked by the large number of people and by 3:43 the queue has started. It is true that the page in general is crap (when entering to select the tickets he has asked me to enter the account and automatically afterwards he has redirected me back to the queue) but testing I have managed to enter the ticket selection again and I have managed to buy them, it is true that Riot should look more at the web pages of their events and offer to host it themselves or offer an alternative. But as with any ticket purchase of this magnitude, you have to do the job, it is very easy to complain about bot automation but they also have to take a place, so if you enter before, you have your tickets. PD: For those who say the tickets are gone in seconds (bots), I have my platinum tickets, and I got them around 4:12 I'm sorry for your honeymoon, I hope you find a place to spend it and that you two will be very happy, I, at 20 years old, will celebrate my 6 months with my gf in the final, :)!
> It is my first time buying tickets in an event of these characteristics so I can not call myself intelligent in this aspect, for me the tickets came out to sell at 4 (CET) and I was already available to buy them at 3:30 The thing is, some people have a job and they cannot wait in front of a screen. They should not change the time. The fact they did, and all these tickets were sold in bots, is just shady. -edit- congrats you made it there - I bet 1% of the buyers are not resellers, but this doesn't fix anything (wow we reached the point we congrats people for getting tickets smh).
: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/hXUqwuzcGeU/maxresdefault.jpg
: https://i.imgflip.com/pwj6b.jpg Edit: https://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=TheToysTracker https://eloboost24.eu/images/divisions/15.png
https://i.ibb.co/GdLKxvq/lel.png 🤔 *_music starts playing_ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAAlDoAtV7Y
: Pretty sure people used bots to buy all the tickets, already read that they are sold out. Not really 100% the sellers fault.
Imo they should sell them as e-tickets, so that people should in a way use their phones to get in. That would prevent resales. It's a stupid situation, I mean they leave their own fans to become prey to the black market. Sry I 100% blame them. There was a similar situation with products from another game. I remember they were occasionally selling decks with rare cards at a suggested price, and when the shops were getting them to sell them to consumers, shopkeepers were instead opening the decks and were selling the cards separately on full price, maybe even more.
: Pretty sure people used bots to buy all the tickets, already read that they are sold out. Not really 100% the sellers fault.
I don't get it. Don't they use captcha or other ways to prevent bots?
: After reading it again and re-check the name of the ward skin, I now feel like an idiot... My game is in french, so I didn't know the name of it in english, I just did a quick check and made a typo LOL. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
lol - I just read the comments to see how many people got a champion shard, so I can feel better about my Happy Elf {{champion:17}} {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: Got another chest and a key, with Fnatic Jarvan 4 (and I don't play Jarvan 4) Inside the other chest... Love ~~Doll~~ Dove skin ward and 150 Orange essence...
Copeaz (EUW)
: Star Guardian Event Reward Disappointment Page - Share Your 'Amazing' Rewards Here
Mcgalakar (EUNE)
: I think that reverting patch 9.9 buff (on his Shadow Dash "Bonus health ratio increased to 15% of his bonus health from 12%") would be a good step to make him more healthy to play against. I would also lower AP scaling on his ULT to +125% AP, but about this part, I'm not sure if it wouldn't be too much and make him to weak (still, checking this on PBE cost nothing). On second hand he is not building AP items, so it shouldn't affect him too much.
Thanx, it's ok. Tbh I've started maining him and I want to figure out his playstyle, that's why I'm asking.
Mcgalakar (EUNE)
: For {{champion:103}} she received almost not visible nerf in 9.14. The fact that they do not nerf her, is because she is not that broken. Her most useful skills are skill shots and not point-click ones. Therefore good positioning can save you from most of her damage. Her main problem is good engage/disengage thanks to ultimate, but let be honest, there are champions that are way more problematic than she is (I do not play Ahri - so it is not opinion of otp being afraid of his champion being nerfed). For {{champion:92}} she got a nef in 9.16 and "balancing" in 9.10. She is right now a little more healthy to play against than before. Sadly they are going to reverse the 9.16 nerf in 9.19 (according to PBE), what doesn't make any sense. Good that they at least not going to buff her damage how they wanted (I hope), or she would be broken beyond imagination. The champion that should get a nerf in my opinion is {{champion:98}}. The last nerf he received in 9.9 (and it was only lowering attack speed growth, not that important for him anyway, his strength goes into tanking and saving his teammates with ultimate), and even back then he received buffs. Right now he is really unhealthy to play against.
: 9.19 is ridiculous
> Mordekaiser is also getting buffed https://i.imgur.com/bPgxww3.png
: PVE Game modes
I feel stupid saying this, but... lol by removing all these modes, it somehow feels to me like Riot kind of get bored with the game. I know they may have decided those modes didn't worth the effort, but it was kind of hype for everyone to talk about them and stuff. I mean, most of us played them right? And now... It's like they say to me "_do you really want me to keep working on that when I can work on something other than League?_" I mean - it feels weird xD I just realised we didn't even have an icon from SG missions this season. No, I am not saying that they should keep doing icons to hand over for free, _I mean _ there are new SG icons in the shop. It's just, most people won't have anything to remember this year's SG event. Idk, I guess we'll see how it goes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Surma (EUNE)
: Why League of Legends is REALLY dying
> It used to take just a couple of games to get truly a grasp of champions potential in old games, that had an appeal. To add to that, a friend around your Elo, also told me it's not a good thing the game has so many champions. For a new player, it is overwhelming. Back when the game started, it had around 40 champions and they were adding more from there. So it was kind of easier to learn all those 40 champions and then progressively learn new ones. But now, it's 144(?) I think. And they keep adding. With so many champions and complex abilities and reworks and passives with a wall of text, it's just too difficult to keep track of everything. Regarding the late-game champions you mentioned, I guess those always existed, I don't really know. I am not a big fan of them, I mean, it looks kind of staged. "You will do bad and then you'll do good", I mean - it doesn't seem very skill-oriented if I know that regardless of my actions I'll have the upper hand from some point on. Anyway, I don't know if League is dying, but I think you made some good points. Even though you seem a bit frustrated rn.
Zounatic (EUW)
: I suck at Ranked.
Ok, I'll tell you something stupid. It's very stupid, I know, so don't judge. I recently found a small Christmas card, from a friend. It's been some time, I had almost forgotten about it. I wasn't even playing League back then - I was just thinking to start at some point. He was wishing me the best and he was closing with "_wish you to get to Diamond 1_" When I first red that card I thought to myself "_why only a mere Diamond 1? Shouldn't he wish me Challenger_?" (Sorry Diamond 1s for the burn - didn't mean it) {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} As you understand, I had no idea what was going on. So it's ok if you are confused and you feel that way. If you want to become better, you probably going to need a lot of practice and you'll need to enjoy the game (otherwise you won't have as much patience). Plus a decent setup. Some talent for these sort of things comes in handy, but that's only if you want to succeed pretty fast, so what's the hurry if you actually enjoy playing? I wish you the best. And even make it to Diamond 1 :) Even though imo it's less about ranks, and more about having fun. Reaching higher Elo while not having fun, is time you could have spent better.
: Am i missing something
> their champion boosts towards yours in a flurry of attacks and your dead in 2 seconds and leading to 30 deaths and zero kills in multiple games It's not a fighting game. It's mostly strategy so fights aren't meant to last long and be 'enjoyable'. Kills happen in a matter of seconds. So it's up to you if you like this kind of gameplay.
: Fk this, man. For real? Im done. _*Xerath disconnected _ What? What just hap... Oh. _*Skarner disconnected_
Skarner: "time to get a new skin" Riven, Lux and Ahri: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
Mr 0fficer (EUNE)
: Toxic players are NOT the problem
Why do you have to choose? Trolls vs flamers. How about none? I understand what you are saying, but honestly, aren't there Iron 4 players that flame? Should I accept that a teammate who got 0/5 in the sixth minute and now flames the jungler, is actually right about this? It's more complicated than that, because trolls can flame if they want to, so you usually get the whole package :/ Anyway, maybe if Riot manages to further improve matchmaking, things will get better.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sinful Succubus,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=MpcEiWQY,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-09-11T06:29:09.686+0000) > > are you aware of the black swan fallacy? > > just because you've never seen something in personal experience, it doesn't mean it 100% doesn't exist So right. I never saw a flying donkey, so i guess it's quite likely that they may exists after all. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
I never saw a dinosaur. Welp I guess they are all lies
: > [{quoted}](name=Jesi Oni,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=AIpKeGkV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-11T06:09:27.817+0000) > > Its not matchmaking that is unfair but comeback mechanism. There should be bounty for killing MVP players along with exp boost because how I am going to win against 10/0 Renekton dashing around entire map? > > By farming safe? 🤣 > Good Luck 😂 > Very well. So if 10/0 is not enough, at exactly which point you can accept that your opponent objectively stomped you because, you know, he MAY have been better than you? And that you are not going to win against him no matter what? 15/0 ? 20/0 ? Let's make it 30/0, shall we? If your opponent is 29/0 and you can't kill him, you are entitled to come here and protest that the game offers "no comeback". Is that going to be good?
> if 10/0 is not enough, at exactly which point you can accept that your opponent objectively stomped you He probably talks about other lanes, not his. I hope.
: Do the trolls really exist?
> Do the trolls really exist or do people just want them to exist to use them as a scapegoat for their own failings? You don't need trolls to do that. Bad players are great scapegoats. It depends what you mean by troll. Not doing things my way, is definitely not trolling. What do exist, are the following players: 1) Those who play Ranked and try new champions 2) People who get tilted and just die in fights they repeatedly force themselves 3) Very weird support picks 4) Players that do not master any champions or roles, but their picks are skill-intensive Those types I mention, do not fall in the category of a bad player, who is careless or tries but fails. These people more or less undermine themselves. Idk if you want to call them trolls, they don't play Disco Nunu, but they have the same impact.
Shamose (EUW)
: Wow this halloween skin is nice,
> “Remember when the biggest update I got was the juggernaut rework? Haha good times..” Skarner I love reading the comments :'D
: Most of times i only read comments of the same people making fun of someone perma ban or 14 day ban , the ban can be the most unfair on the world but they will look into everything to find the smallets senseless reason to blame you. I am not saying that people should flame but baiting someone to flame is as bad as flaming . If people want other people to get banned and find ways to do it then whats the point of "mute/all" and only report after game? Plus people say things like "x9" "guys please report (lux) 3 reports she gets banned" basically the system is not protecting anyone. If the concern of this company is make people have a good environment in game , its not working and never will because most of people never mute and do all they can to make sure you get banned
> "guys please report (lux) 3 reports she gets banned" Yes, that's toxic and completely unnecessary. It's not even how the report system works. I agree. If the point of the punishment system is to achieve a good in-game environment, then playing with teammates who do everything just to get others banned is not a very good environment xD But I don't think people on the forums make fun of someone who got a ban. They kind of do make fun of him if he writes an outrageous post, but that's basically the reason. Because his claims are outrageous. Not because he messed up. > they will look into everything to find the smallest senseless reason to blame you. It's been a very long time since I got a chat restriction, so I came to the forums - I think that was my first post here - and I asked people for their opinion on my punishment. So, they did what you say, they found those 'details' and told me "_well, you shouldn't say that regardless of what was going on in-game_" and then I thought: 'well, what was I expected them to say?' I mean, I asked them to help me understand and they did their best. So, I am pretty sure, that a lot of these people you mention, can sometimes justify your frustration when there is a good reason for it, but the rules are rules, and they just try to help others understand what these rules are all about. I don't know how Riot can deal with trolling or toxicity tbh once and for all.
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: Duos are punished by mmr balance when match is forming. They have X number added when it have to be +/- equal. I would rather have enemy duo than allied... One of reasons why I main bot ADC/Support
> One of reasons why I main bot ADC/Support Well, that's a way to deal with that. You know? A friend told me "If you don't play solo you don't really know your skill. Your teammate will somehow affect the outcome". I agree with that. And not just that, I mean, there are people who deal with the mmr thing, by playing with a smurf or from a smurf account. Whatever, at least I liked my idea, so it got a vote {{sticker:sg-soraka}} from me {{champion:32}}
: This kind of people usually act like this after they had a bad game and they was the reason for that, but they don't accept it. They try to win a fight with his teammates even if he don't have the same teammates anymore. Anyway, I don't say that is ok to waste your resources (energy, time, even mood) on a game like this because the game ask for more from you to keep running it and even win it. If you let the game end soon you can have time for other games and if your mood was not destroyed in a short game then after 2-3 hours you even forget about that game.
> If you let the game end soon you can have time for other games This is very smart. I want to try this - I should just think of my next game instead. I think, what happened was, I had already played a lot and I was probably a little tired. So the last thing I wanted was someone to make it hard for me on purpose. Thank you for help
: > [{quoted}](name=ˉÐęqûńˉ,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EBwtf3lT,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-09T19:57:59.108+0000) > > So, here's the thing - at some point we got into a team fight (our AI was just feeding of course, whatever), and I noticed that in our first fight this player was walking close to the opponents as I was hitting them, waiting to take the kill (he was not attacking them at all). > What are your thoughts on this? Should I let him lose? Should I keep playing? Should I not? . If he acts like that, the easiest solution is to move into a bush when he gets close to them while not attacking. It will switch aggro to him and force him to fight or flee. Same in the jungle camps, you aggro them, but he is closer so just move back a bit and stop attacking, then last hit the mob when it is low. Let him have a taste of his own medicine, while you train last hitting which will benefit you in real games. After all, 2 can play that game.
Lol, that's some nice tips. Well, idk maybe I'll try it sometime, just for the fun of it. > then last hit the mob when it is low I've actually done it, and then I feel bad afterwards xD Now that I am thinking about it, I should try harder to just ignore these games completely. Thank you!
: Its a shithead behaviour, egocentric and childish and these people can some times really ruin your mood... But its a bot game, they dont really matter. I get your point and if there is still an option to report people for ruining your experience (havnt reported for anything other than AFK for like 5 years), report him and move on. If there is not just forget about it.
I was pretty upset during that game and I thought - well to be fair, writing this, I thought I would get scolded in the forums for my decision to just quit it. But during that game, I thought "you don't want teamwork? fine", but I don't think it worth. Who knows. I have already forgotten about it - thank you I appreciate it!
JustClone (EUNE)
: > I told him he would either say sry for trying to tilt me or I would throw. > He called me "kiddo" so I didn't help him and the game was lost. No comment.
I was not right about this - I should just keep going. Whatever happened, happened. At least it was a bot game, with two players and four bots, we didn't really lose anything. Plus, I stumble upon him right after and win the next one. Whatever.
Díào ge (EUW)
: Baiting people to flame must be bannable too
Well, OUT OF CONTEXT you are right. That's trolling, and there were many requests about it, and I also agreed. Like I agree now. But, if someone becomes upset about something that is reading or happening for no reason, he is not a sadist. He is clearly upset. If you flame me in-game (within reasonable limits - wishing me death is not within those limits) because I am forcing you to lose, you are not automatically a cusser. You are just upset. This doesn't justify you to break the rules of course, but we will not question your mentality. We know you had a reason to do it, but this doesn't mean you didn't also break the deal you made with Riot. So, don't run into conclusions about strangers you haven't ever talked with. Most people writing in forums express their concerns and honestly try to help. The penalties are issued to players whose INTENTIONAL actions are being made, with the sole purpose of ruining the fun aspect of the game and its overall positive experience that each player should have. But again, as a stand-alone post, that says "do not deliberately upset people" I 100% agree.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=ˉÐęqûńˉ,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EBwtf3lT,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-09T19:57:59.108+0000) > > Here's what happened: > > I was playing a 3v3 game against bots. Man, you really took your time to write about that? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} Well if nothing else the fact that apparently there are players out there who are able to flame and troll EVEN a bot game is, well, something, i guess.
Yea well, I was upset :3 I've even seen players writing "I carry" in bot games. But you are right it was a bot game, so I guess I'll just ignore them as I do in PvP.
: Yasuo takes skill to use, Garen does not. Also, Garen does have a long range spell and it's a quarenteed kill. It can't miss! I honestly find countering Yasuo easier then countering Garen. Cause Garen has no counter! Stuns and silences can stop a Yasuo when everyone can stay calm and take proper aim at him. Stun and silence a Garen, it changes nothing. He's just gonna spin to win and use his ult on the one guy who is near death. Your example on 0/10 yasuo being more useful is so wrong... That Yasuo dies to the support. A 0/10 Garen can still atleast be a damage sponge and still use his ult to weaken someone and can spin to win. You're just someone who's been unlucky and had to play against the best Yasuo Mains.
> Yasuo takes skill to use L OMEGALUL L
Kurotsu (EUW)
: I finally hit plat!!
Markoman43 (EUNE)
: Looks like pretty standard player of LOL. He is probably here on these boards giving his ''advices''. If you did not know this place is a cesspit of gaming world.
Lol. Sometimes, we need nerves of steel to play League. Imagine this kind of behavior on an actual game with real opponents. I don't know what kind of patience some people have to win games like that.
: I back off and look at him how he lose the game. I don't have time for stupid kids. If for him is funny to grief his teammate the he have big problems with his brain. If he keep the same behavior I even bait him to flame me, ticket to the support and say "hi" to him when I will meet him here.
Yea thanx - it was pretty annoying. I know it sounds stupid, but it's not like he could win it, I had to play and he was not making it easy at all. So I thought "good luck with that".
DarkG0d (EUNE)
: 1. You should not care. It's a bot game....
Rioter Comments
: Is it a good idea to flash for kills?
I don't usually flash for kills, but if an opponent flashes and kills me, I'm 100% tilted.
: The real reason league of legends is getting worse.
It's been a while since I was playing a game with my friends called "Warhammer Fantasy Battles". You may have heard of it, but if you don't, the point was to collect miniatures, assemble an army with them based on specific rule books, and then, of course, find someone to play with. I remember one of my first games was against this friend. I opened my rule book, started to place my minis on the table, and at some point, I told him "_this miniature here is Luthor Huss_". He replied "_You can't use him_" and with disappointment, I asked why not? He tried to explain to me that -for some reason- we could not play with special characters, even though the rule book said we could. To which I did not take very well, because I really liked that mini. I thought he was trying to fool me cause I was a noob, so in the end, he just gave up and made an exception (I lost so it didn't make much difference, but I was happy I played with the hero I liked). So, later on, I figured out why he didn't want me to play with him. I found out that you could compete in tournaments. So the problem was this: The game's company had released some rules that you had to follow in order to play. They were loosely guiding you on what kind of troops you were free to choose from. And you had a lot of freedom. Problem was, you could create a collection you thought it was cool like I did, or, you could instead get the best troops to play with a broken comp. That was as balanced or as fun as it sounds. In order to deal with these comps for tournaments, the organizers decided to create a seperate set of rules, which were far more extensive from the company's ones. Now the game was fair. Problem was, the tournament armies started to look quite similar. The rules were so restrictive, that you had to get a lot of specific miniatures in order to play, so they kind of threw creativity out the window, in favor of fair play. I think this is what happened with League. It was a fun game that with time started to take itself seriously. And so, in order to become fair and balanced, Riot "_focused too hard on simplifying the game_", because simplicity helps to minimize the chances of someone coming up with a new unbalanced build. Now, I don't know if that's too bad, but my point is, this is something that's unfortunately expected to happen in every game that aims for balance. I think I would like to play in that dreadful-looking map. But to be honest, League had about 40 champions at the time. Now, we are up to 144 I think? and still counting. So, it's not like it's completely simple. I can't imagine how overwhelming this has to be for a new player. But yea, sometimes, it kind of feels more like competition and less fun. I guess the first seasons seemed like a fun time to be around. ❊✾❊❊ - _in memory of **Warhammer **{{item:3133}} **Fantasy Battles** - 1983–2010 - R.I.P._ - ❊❊✾❊
lllyria (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=ˉÐęqûńˉ,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=GEPEnqFR,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-09-07T20:15:38.679+0000) > > ^ The Scarred Veteran > > It's the most autistic character if you haven't noticed, the one on the right Uh.. define "autistic" pls? Barbarian btw, tho feel more like that veteran type lol.
Define what? Compare: Look how awesome the Paladin looks. And look at my guy. What's wrong with him? D= (It's a guy right? I can't even tell)
: God Fist Lee from S-chest. Again! What now?..
> I do not want to get something like Commando Lux in exchange for the shard of Legendary class. I was lucky I got Red Baron Corki :^)
: Tllt Types ain't showing your type of tilt?
^ The Scarred Veteran It's the most autistic character if you haven't noticed, the one on the right
: people are giving riot games a lot of flak
> the art department (this is obvious) is doing amazing right now. +1
Wistorm (EUW)
: Hello
{{sticker:katarina-love}}
: Evelyn best champ in TFT?!
It's Evelynn https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/off-topic-en/XNEqWsXx-now-wait-a-goddamn-second Welcome to our timeline =D
Shamose (EUW)
: Chromas are model recolours. You want to get particles recoloured.
I think you are right - too bad it would look awesome.
: Climbing in duoQ is actually harder than it is in soloQ, just saying :p
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4
: I'm gonna do it one day I'm gonna pull the trigger because of this game
I lose games where I get S and win the ones I get B. The moral is: Don't even try, it's 100% matchmaking.
Silent Note (EUNE)
: Most disappointing skins you've bought?
Star Guardian Lux AND Program Soraka in No.1?! Sona main btw, what did I expect =D
Show more

ˉÐęqûńˉ

Level 100 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion