: Unfortunately (or maybe just the opposite), meeting a toxic player doesn't allow to be toxic as well. You flamed, you get punishment. Not for a game or two of course, everyone can make mistakes once in a while.
Yes, I would accept a chat restriction not a ban for 14 days :p Yea but I'm logging out for good now. Enjoy your stay guys.
Savage Devi (EUNE)
: >Also... he is still playing unpunished. And you know he never received a chat restriction, how exactly?
Because he was spamming flames that game after doing the same. Chat restriction means u can't chat often. And he was not banned according to my premade who saw him a couple of games later :) but I don't care. Going go play Dota or something
: You are trying to tell us that you are being unfairly treated but you ARE toxic; you even chose your name to reflect that.
Lol wahabi? Is that your name? Wahabi is the ideology behind Isis. Does that reflect you toi?
Ajjantis (EUW)
: You are as toxic as the other guy. Did you realise that by now?
Yea mr perfect play a game 3 am with the same random guy 3 times. Have him call you whore and intentionally feed and we will see if you react or not
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: This is what makes you annoying: > 0 Im So Toxic 0: so you refuse to help me when im alive? just to take kill from adc :D > 0 Im So Toxic 0: jungle ever wanna come bot? or what > 0 Im So Toxic 0: stfu its you who trolled. now muted > 0 Im So Toxic 0: muted > 0 Im So Toxic 0: im done playing and that's even without the other text where you ask for reports. Can't realy find right now an official statement about it, but report calling was punishable for a long time because as i said it's been used as a form of flaming. > Its common sence, I dont see any problem with this. common sense doesnt work that well in this game, people tend to make alot of wrong assumptions about it, while using it. There's no need to ask for reports, one report is enough, that is if you havent made it worthless. Just report after the game and move one, you felt how the system works first hand. > Its fun how you accuse people of being annoying players yet talk about rules don't really know how else to call you, either way with that text you're not someone i would like to play with. > Am I supposed to know who you are? because you are lvl 30 and we have never played against each others. im lvl 18 or so? just a random dude on the internet.
Empty post.... Sorry clicked send button twice. And I could not delete this one.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: This is what makes you annoying: > 0 Im So Toxic 0: so you refuse to help me when im alive? just to take kill from adc :D > 0 Im So Toxic 0: jungle ever wanna come bot? or what > 0 Im So Toxic 0: stfu its you who trolled. now muted > 0 Im So Toxic 0: muted > 0 Im So Toxic 0: im done playing and that's even without the other text where you ask for reports. Can't realy find right now an official statement about it, but report calling was punishable for a long time because as i said it's been used as a form of flaming. > Its common sence, I dont see any problem with this. common sense doesnt work that well in this game, people tend to make alot of wrong assumptions about it, while using it. There's no need to ask for reports, one report is enough, that is if you havent made it worthless. Just report after the game and move one, you felt how the system works first hand. > Its fun how you accuse people of being annoying players yet talk about rules don't really know how else to call you, either way with that text you're not someone i would like to play with. > Am I supposed to know who you are? because you are lvl 30 and we have never played against each others. im lvl 18 or so? just a random dude on the internet.
Yea but once again you only see one side of the story since the other flamers chat is not included in the report. As you notice I replied to his flames and verbal abuses. He failed and died, he flamed and said bad verbal stuff. Those things I got reported for once replies to like 4-5 verbal abuses each time for mistakes he did... It's hard to ignore someone who troll not only in chat but in game. And most often the intentional feeders refuse to surender just to add salt to injury. I played with a guy who went Zed and stacked all tear items 5 games in one day. He didn't get banned at all or warned or anything dude is still out there doing the same thing. You see each time someone intentionally troll a game he waste 20 min of 4 peoples time, so some raging must be accepted. And yea during 40 min of game I only wrote like 6-8 sentences versus much more flaming from the unpunished. I rest my case but I have noticed many more have the same problem here. :) Ty for your reply, I thought u where staff member, that's why I asked who you are.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: Report calling is punishable, if you want to report someone then do so, there's no need to tell that to others. If you're wondering why that is it's because pretty often report calling is used as a form of flaming. Well and you're an overall annoying player.
And calling people annoying players is not punishable? I dont think anyone know that "asking" to report an intentional feeder, troller or verbal abuser who say words such as whore and fuck yor mom is punishable. Its common sence, I dont see any problem with this. In every game people call to report someone for an offense. They have never been punished and there is nothing to report on such a behaviour? is it verbal abuse? unsportman conduct? Where does it say in Rito that you may not tell to report in chat? Because this is new to me Also. Its fun how you accuse people of being annoying players yet talk about rules ;) Am I supposed to know who you are? because you are lvl 30 and we have never played against each others. im lvl 18 or so?
: Rito really? Banning people who call to report an intentional feeder and verbal abusers
that jungle was farming lanes when enemy as at our base finish game... he was mid map trolling not helping just to end the game. Also... he is still playing unpunished. Now im not sure what Rito are doing... but for sure, you gotta change your attitude and see the context and stop your "banning"-bots. Because this is silly. now bye
Rioter Comments

0 Im So Toxic 0

Level 21 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion