: I enjoy playing new aatrox. But the problem is he is too strong in pro play. It's a shame that so much champions are getting killed because of pro play these days. They have a ban phase, they are the best of the best, they can play around a strong champion there is no reason to destroy a champion because he has been performing well in a few pro games.
"he is to strong in pro play" of course good player will make him looks strong
: Patch 9.14 - Bug Thread
And why did u made this?
: I dont understand TFT
What is the showdown?
duxdujedux (EUNE)
: I would appreciate really, if you can unban my permabanned account
Lil ISIS (EUW)
: League is bad for my mental health
The reason u r feeling that was it's because u r addicted to the game. Don't play so often and so seriously.
: How much time does it takes to get a reply from support for my ticket?
BereInBurta (EUNE)
: How do i make this permanent?
Rioter Comments
Hansiman (EUW)
: Yes. Why wouldn't she be?
Rioter Comments
Luciferrx (EUNE)
: Main adc looking for support.
Hello! I am supp main!
: When will we get our house rewards?
I was wondering if we could get a orb, but actually that's too much and i will be OK will a golden emote.
: [GameMode IDEA] LateGame Mode
You know that every champion is strong in a period of the game(except the champion is fed) and this period isnt always the late game. Also think about the champions with stacks.
Cypherous (EUW)
: Sure and then the people at 98LP would complain, then the people at 97LP, then the people at 96LP etc No, just play another match like the rest of us
Yes and after 50 discussions like that: 1lp is frustrating. can we change just that?
: Why would anyone cheat?
Get the challenger jacket & other stuff
: How about if we could see champions abilities in game?
I remember when i was noob and i knew like 5 champions. I will vote -1, because actually i was having a lot of fun learning all the champions in-game.
Zxsty (EUW)
: Match making with high level players
And what's the problem? I mean if you are a noob that's actually good for you - you will see what to and what not to do.
Rioter Comments
Meowtz (EUW)
: The one with pretty colour
Rioter Comments
: What do you tell friends who want to play with you but they're bad at the game?
So i read only the title, and that's my answer: Stop watch montages(they mostly do that), watch e-sports 24/7, but the whole games, not only the highlights and listen to me. And i play with them but only normal games & RGMs.
Rioter Comments
Yaoı (EUNE)
: What happened to the Elementalist Lux Bundle?
Did you look at the skins? Its bundle so look at "bundles"
Rioter Comments
: They do
Then tell me why i didn't do that 20 times.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Shamose (EUW)
: You're a pretty greedy guy aren't you? Battle Royale, Story mode, Survival mode, Map skins and now announcer packs. What's next?
I want a new game, but to don't be connected with LoL.
: What if the remake wasn't because of someone on the enemy team, but because the game started and you were afk. {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
I saw x on the player's champion in the after-game lobby. {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
Rioter Comments
: Blitzcrank's Poro Roundup...
I miss that game sooo much.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Silent Note (EUNE)
: Support nerfs
sry but im supp main soooo -1
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Everyone who says EZ in every game should get 3 days Chat Restriction
Kaluchii (EUW)
: Question about editors
Marcua (EUW)
: A little reminder
I wish it was so easy to stop the toxicity, but let's be honest you don't do any change with this discussion.
: So, as a reward for playing well I get the lamest game mode ever? Gee, thx for nothing.
It's lame for me to, but i hate the low elo so pls change it to +1 instead.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Proper pronunciation would be el-i-si
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

10 20 13 1 19

Level 74 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion