KerberosFi (EUNE)
: The difference is, warden 9 would be really doable after amumu implementation with only needing all the wardens and one spatula-warden. Therefore 9 wardens as an idea wouldn't even be that far off from something they could implement. That being said, I don't see any point to implement 9 warden bonus due to 6 doing more than enough work to never really taking dmg from aa, and that hasn't seen any play.
oh yeah, i forgot about amumu.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: ...while walking down the river a loud fart was heard from the bushes and smelled like teen spirit...
Poppy went there to check what is happening. She saw Ezreal having a dysentery.
: yes
The ruined king. He was the king of the blessed isles, but when he lost his wife he wanted help from kalista. They tried to save her but she was revived like ghost made out of clothes. the king casted a spell the would kill both him and his wife so they can be together in the afterlife. But because the blessed isles was land full of magic, the spell became so strong that the black mist was created - the Ruination happened. Now senna and lucian are trying to kill this king, because if he dies all creatures of the black mist and the black mist will be dead and the souls will be freed(+the curse of senna will be removed)
: > [{quoted}](name=10 20 13 1 19,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=QIvBWnMk,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-22T16:55:18.987+0000) > > I know this isn't the right time for asking for a new champ when riot are so busy with fixing bugs, releasing new games and 2 new champions(aphelios and the other one) What other one? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
I didn't said cuz its a spoiler. If you are sure you want me to tell you "the other one" just replay with yes or something
Rioter Comments
: You are compared to other players on the same champion on the same position/game mode. You have to be in the highest percent to get an S. It seems too many players achieved even better scores
oh, i thought there is a formula for grading like "(cs+kda)/game time" or something like this.
Rioter Comments
: Where can you get that info from TFT matches? Thanks.
https://tracker.gg/tft
: I can say that Vayne had almost perfect items. {{item:3085}} {{item:3124}} and the last, third item I already forgot. But something like damage.
"How did i lost vs Vayne with perfect items? I think light is too op" I checked the match: http://prntscr.com/pwylx3 He had 9 LIGHT OF COURSE YOU WILL LOSE, it doesnt matter that you had 11 champions when they are there just because you couldnt find better or give synergy that is supposed to carry you till Stage 3-7. Your synergies that actually were doing something were 6 mages, 2 mountain, 4 wardens and 2 ocean, so technically you were wasting your 2 forces of nature which equals to 2 items disadvantage.To counter light you need: - disarm(the most important because of vayne); -hush(also really important because of soraka,yorick,nasus and jax); -red buff(not really needed but still a situational item.
: Nerf Light synergy in TFT
It should be better if you could show us a photo of his items
Wex0r (EUW)
: ok in your "rework" lets say a spell costs 100 mana you give that mage 6 tears so now it only costs 10 mana he gets x mana per second pluss the bonus from the 3 seraphs it would just be a machine gun of spells.
I thought about that but what do i lose by posting this idea?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
CJXander (EUNE)
: Have i played TFT for nothing?
There will be new players and they may want the old boards so screw the patience
andigundi (EUW)
: When will I be able to watch the vods of the finals?
There are unoficial VODs on youtube that contain the full games stream and they are posted about 20 min after the game ends. I think its one of those 2 channels: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzAypSoOFKCZUts3ULtVT_g https://www.youtube.com/user/KazaLoLLCSHighlights
Rioter Comments
: I need 1 more prestige point....
Make a fan art of the skin u want and they will give you RP, so what stops them to give PP.
: 🎃👻 Volunteer Halloween Quiz 👻🎃
: What did you get as your legendary skin?
: Corporate Mundo {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
NEVERM0RE (EUNE)
: Legends of Runeterra IRL Cards!!
Somethings won't work: like when you create copies of certain cards, when shuffle a card into your deck and the whole mushroom thing to. Otherwise it should be already in the merch shop.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: LoR nerf deny
Wait the early access is actually real?
Rioter Comments
: Changing Nami's ult name
I think this champion will be banned every game in japan
: Miss Fortune drawing/ Microsoft paint/ sketch
Pls vote +1, i want cool little legend http://prntscr.com/pk5x1m
: U mean the same way varus and aurelion sol are the same?
: my opinion is: xayah: ranger, wild, birblover. X mana: R and then E. rakan: wild, guardian, birdlover. X mana: R W birblover: idk make something up
I don't Rakan should have his usual ult because he will be just new version of Vi
Rioter Comments
Zylecik (EUW)
: Blitz Desktop App
Yes, it is legal. I've been using it for like 1 year.
: "The Magic of RNG"
Ye, haven't you seen the "early noble highrolling"
: wrong game
Idk where to ask
Rioter Comments
KerberosFi (EUNE)
: For 1 cost unit, having phantom (even if that would be 2-star) isn't something that can happen as long as morde is in the champion pool. Itself the idea of choosing darkin or shadow assassin is interesting one and hopefully they could implement that in some way. I would maybe have him as 3 or 4 cost unit. As well as you, uncertain of which class and origin, but given that higher tier it would give possibility to buff numbers and give chance to implement the phantom on upgrade, which I like as idea. Also I think flexibility in traits is overall better justified on 3-cost unit than on 1-cost one.
It's 1-cost so people can make 3-star kayn(get phantom) easily.
Rioter Comments
: TFT 3 star champ before stage 3-1
Thats seems hard but actually its really easy
Satip CIS (EUW)
: Loading screen TFT
My delay is 2-3 seconds long.
Mcgalakar (EUNE)
: Could you provide screenshot where Riot says that tftactics are legal? It could even help Not a Lux Main in his case.
https://prnt.sc/p8o08v
Rioter Comments
: TFT
Submit a ticket about TFT>ranked play.
Roxãs (EUW)
: omg you really thought using this UI changing cheat isnt a ban reason? hahaha
I asked riot about those overlay. They said they are legal because they don't give an actual advantage to player and the info the overlays give can used by everyone.
: > [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=E1T3j7Gf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-19T14:02:03.760+0000) > Comeback. Otherwise people with good first rolls will just snowball to an easy win That makes no sense at all. If they are worried about good rolls then they should change or manipulate the odds. An besides that, it is more worth to get a good roll later in the game then early in the game. Giving people an advantage is just bad game development.
But by inting in the early game you will lose about 30 hp to make economy and hope to get a good item/champion from the shared draft(and this is called a strategy, a synonym of tactics, you wanted some tactics, right?). Also if you don't find the item/champion you need you lose 10-20 hp from the next 2 rounds, this is kinda All-in strategy.
: Can Riot please hire some proper devs to balance TFT
Maybe if the player have the right items. And maybe if there isnt a comp in the lobby that counters them.
Salron88 (EUW)
: petition. Lets show riot we dont care about WORLD'S if they dont care about our game.
I think they get more money from the esports, so there is nothing wrong with caring about the thing that gives you more money.
: Will gold TFT players get after season rewards?
Rioter Comments
Show more

10 20 13 1 19

Level 95 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion