: > [{quoted}](name=187 SMR,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=QoWBOqmi,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-02-02T13:42:38.903+0000) > > *sigh* > why the fk am i trying. I forgot it's the same community here as in game. What?! The league of legends-playing community that plays league of legends would also show up in the official league of legends forum for discussions that surround the league of legends game known as league of legends?! What league of legends brand of sorcery is this?! > This is what tilts me the most. You are trying to tell me that this ban system works BUT IT DOES NOT! > I won't go quote to quote because you obviously just point out the random stuff in my post. Or...you know...the things that you said in your post. You're saying precisely nothing in this comment, leading me to believe that you're only upset because people disagreed with you. Not a good idea bringing this to a public discussion board if that is the case. > When I say hire 20 people it's just shooting out a random number. Oh ok, so you _admit_ that your proposed solution was poorly thought-out. Good to know. > FACT is that nobody is even trying to fix the problem of toxicity in this community. Which is why Riot has punishments for bad behaviour in the first place, introduced the leaverbuster based on community feedback and are slowly moving towards making the feederbuster more effective. But oh no, they didn't satiate your lust for revenge by giving you front row seats to the player getting banned, so that suddenly means they aren't doing anything. Boo hoo. > You can create one of the most unique, most popular games EVER possibly, but you can't create a proper ban system and STOP PEOPLE FROM BEING FKIN TOXIC. They aren't trying to stop people from being toxic. That's literally impossible. What they're trying to do is get people who occasionally fly off the rails to think twice before continuing down that route, and then giving consequences to those who _do_ continue down that route. > I'll just stop right here. I'll drop this topic, because there's obviously no healthy way to discuss with you Rito-lovers Yep, this combined with the paragraphs of incoherent sensationalist screeching about girlfriends, parades and necrophilia threats that preceded this line pretty much seals my belief that you're only upset that people dared to disagree with you on a public discussion board because they saw fit to question your methodology and obviously-blinkered factually-inaccurate outlook. Frankly, it'd probably be for the better if you dropped this topic, because you clearly weren't ready to have your views on it questioned.
Your sarcasm is on a low level. So please.. Just don't. You're quoting the most irrelevant stuff from my post and try to put it down with bad comedy. You quoted the "20 reports" part twice, so... Leaverbuster is literally the ONLY EFFECTIVE thing in their system. Feederbuster is a joke. And I know most of the community will agree here. All you literally have to do is make a proper build and they will never recognize you inting. NEVER! You don't even question my views. You just make a fool out of yourself by trying to look smart because you can't prove any of your points. At least I have my own in-game experiences. I don't NEED your approval. I'm just writing this because I need to let the frustration out. As if this post matter, and as if anybody is gonna consider this post lmao. Cleanest example is that you didn't even quote the necrophilia vs. homophobia part. Why didn't you put that down with your ultra-iq sarcasm? Obviously one 'bad' is worse than the other and you know that Rito works that way. if you wanna discuss it's fine. But don't act all harvard on me, it's not working
: You're a flamer in denial Sry {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Your post has 0 point. I never started flaming somebody nor have I joined a flame-party. Of course I responded a few times a little more rough than I should, a few bad words slip up sometimes. I'm still human after all. But I was never too toxic towards anybody. If I see that shiet might escalate, I just mute and ignore. Proof is that I was never even chat restricted in my playing career which dates back to season 2. I'm still the opinion that their system is garbage and that was not even related to op being banned for 'quoting' bad words.
187 SMR (EUNE)
: Your ban system is garbage
*sigh* why the fk am i trying. I forgot it's the same community here as in game. This is what tilts me the most. You are trying to tell me that this ban system works BUT IT DOES NOT! I won't go quote to quote because you obviously just point out the random stuff in my post. When I say hire 20 people it's just shooting out a random number. FACT is that nobody is even trying to fix the problem of toxicity in this community. You can create one of the most unique, most popular games EVER possibly, but you can't create a proper ban system and STOP PEOPLE FROM BEING FKIN TOXIC. It's competitive, I know. Human nature, I know. But either extend the number of triggers words or stop banning people completely. You can't just ban a group of homophobes automatically, but not ban a group of extreme nationalists for example. Because I know they don't. I come from a place where national hate is ripping up everything, and in 99% times I just don't reply when people ask me where I'm from. However when I do experience that kind of flame, again, no punishment. On the other hand I play with a dude who's openly writing about 'fkin my dead mother in her grave", but there's nothing wrong about that, right? Being homophobic is a fkin problem. 10 thousand of them parading on the street is nothing special. I found myself a girlfriend few days ago. Let me throw a fkin parade. But uh, oh! Don't insult me, cuz that's a %%%%in trigger word for you landing in motherfkin hell! ..NONSENSE! A great game ruined by a toxic community and reluctant owners who care so much about it, that they don't even think about it when they brush their teeth. I'll just stop right here. I'll drop this topic, because there's obviously no healthy way to discuss with you Rito-lovers
: quoting someone else's slurs is punishable sry
Their ban system is garbage sry
Rioter Comments
: Cyberpop Evelyn! [Rito take my money]
More boob and we can make it work :D
187 SMR (EUNE)
: Either disable blind pick or put an end to ignorant trolls
Is it even possible for somebody high ranked to check this out and consider our ideas or do RIOTers just reply to topics like "awwww your game is so awesome, long live riot yay"
SMFC (EUW)
: agree, blind pick is worst game mode that I have not played after role system was made, to deal with "first pick" tardness again, no fking way! I don't see any reason of blind pick to stay in game
You are right. But it's easier to deal with first pickers than instalocking no pickers lmao.
: Just a normal man.
So what? Means you can go and troll your butt off while others are either coming to win, pick up first win of the day or practice a new champion for ranked in a REAL match.
: Blind Pick really doesn't need to be here. It's the root of all evil, toxicity and negativity if you think about it. When people does not get what they want when its out of their control (and its rightfully theirs) that is usually how toxicity starts. I gathered all of my friends at school that play league, and called all of the one i couldn't reach and asked them all why and where they think their toxicity came from, and what helped them stop being toxic. I had about 11 friends that answered. 8 of them said that the instalocking people, trollpicking people etc. made them toxic 1 said the feeling of having to leave all the time, suffer from waiting times and the entire purpose of blind pick being taken away because a) you play a shitty losing game or b) you dodge and re queue until you're out of time. 1 un ironically said his shitty teams lol and 1 was unsatisfied with both his teammates and his enemies. (Must be something wrong with his MMR) But the 9 people who talked about toxicity from blindpick said that as soon as they stopped switching from blind to draft, they stopped being toxic in-game, but still tainted by toxicity itself. Honestly blindpick needs to go, what rules can be added to fix it? The best bet would to have some actual humans at riot look at the champion select chats. If a conflict was solved, regardless of when (could be the end-game lobby for all i care) if the conflict is solved, i don't think punishment is necessary. If the person/people are instalocking a role without saying anything in the chat, refusing to communicate. I think they should be banned from Blind pick. At least for 12 hours. If the person joins the lobby late and its a misunderstanding, give them a warning.
Well my point was "Add any rules" because currently there are NONE. You can do whatever, instalock, trollpick and you won't get punished 100%. I already wrote a topic some months ago about people trollpicking, and everybody just laughed at me like "Show me the rule where I'm not allowed to instalock midlane if I want to" and I was like "Damn u right" lol So just put some basic rules. So I can at least report people who don't follow it. If you announce stricter rules on blind pick at least 50% of the trolls will be scared of trying that again. Other 50% just don't care and you report them and hope for the best. 2nd.... Temporary banning somebody from blind pick would be a good idea, but I think it would be better to just remove the 'Lock in' option. Maybe not remove completely, but make a champ select window of... let's say 20 sec.. And you can lock in only after those 20 seconds passed. There's no way there could be a misunderstanding
: Gold donation in the game.
Maybe this could be a passive for a new champ or something, but as a regular thing? I'm not sure it would work out.
Rioter Comments
: yasuo needs a rework, a TOTAL rework
Well I know that, but write a topic about it you'll get downvoted by 20 kids and u gonna drown in their tears about how his winrate is and bullrap lol
: no, the only thing Zoe needs nerfed is her E, either remove the CDR for hitting a champion or remove the bonus true damage, you can't have both
Kinda like Yasuo can't have both the shield and bonus crit on his passive.. But oh wait...
187 SMR (EUNE)
: Problem with support
The problem has resolved itself. Thanks xD
Shukr4n (EUW)
: it seems that 5 days ago (05/01/2018) u played some very bad games feeding like there s no tomorrow and u are stiull here playing. NICE isnt it? about verbal abuse, don't know..if it is the case, better cross fingers.
Well it doesn't matter. Still the report system needs some improvement. Some people just don't deserve 2nd chances and need to be punished IMMEDIATELY. Especially racists, death wishing no-lifers, and intentional feeders
Rioter Comments
iSneez (EUNE)
: just a dub penguin, nothing to see here, move along people
: How to play VS Zoe during TF
I pick Talon and one shot her with my ult XD My trick is to surprise her by jumping over the wall and ult instantly. When I ult I run to her side because she'll try to luck-hit me with E while I'm stealth. When she does that I leave my ult by Q-ing her, W, ignite... Just all in. It's always kinda tricky. I just can't think of a champion which is a sure thing against Zoe. It all depends on how good the Zoe player is. I main Talon and I beat Zoe in most situation, but still some of them managed to rip me apart.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
But somebody's general level of play can be measured via formulas. Let's be honest, some players are simply bad, no matter if he starts the game stressed or relaxed. Soon I'll withdraw from this discussion due to stress caused by immature people that can't even post a proper argument, but just dismiss your post as bullhonkey without even reading it all trough. (With that I mean some other people in this topic, like this ExciterD) You think I'll go feed right just now because I'm stressed? Of course I'm influenced, but not enough to forget the basic knowledge of playing league.
reticxE (EUW)
: like no reason to do these long talks with OP. just get a look on his op gg and things become more clearer. Hardstuck people tend to blame their teammates or riot instead of actually trying to learn the game and become better at it. I'm d5 atm, started s1 this season after the placement games. I can do 50 new accs and I'll get out of silver with 95% wr. So if you are better than players in your elo you will climb, no magic just skill and consistency. And people are inconsistent af in this elo. OP may have lost a 15/1 game that he will remember the rest of his life because of 0/18 yasuo. But he will never talk about a game he did bad. For example, a month ago : 0/7/0 pantheon top vs yorick. Was it his team's fault? dont think so Another point, in silver pantheon (OP's main) has 53.06 WR after 100 games played. OP has 48%. Again riot's fault boys
Wow, what an honor to talk to the grandmaster of ranked. Well. OP obviously isn't a ranked God as you are. We all have games were we fail. The point of this whole topic was people being matched with better opponents and bad teammates. It happens in 8 out of 10 games. Those 2... we fail sometimes, sorry. Even your beloved Faker fails in a game now and then. They guy is complaining about others causing him to lose too often and you use his winrate as an argument? Wtf logic? If he had an above average winrate, why would he even complain then? Gosh I don't know why I ever get dragged into discussions like this because these boards turn a blind eye to every discussion that doesn't say "GJ RITO, You guys are the best ever" Please add a board rule, so you can perma ban us all who think that this game has it's flaws Funny thing is that we are all SUSPICIOUS. Nobody said that this is definitely a thing. NOBODY! We are just discussing and shooting arguments. Only you guys who defend Riot, especially Shiwah with his weak arguments and forced defending (which makes the thing even more suspicious), are dismissing everything as if there was ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE something like this was true. You are trying to tell me that there isn't even one player who is stuck low, but deserves to play in a higher division? There's no way that something like that exists? That's the image of this community: - Post criticizing champion balance - quick downvote and dismiss - Post criticizing poor matchmaking - quick downvote and dismiss - Post about RIOT releasing skins for cancer champs that already have a ton of skins just to make a few extra bucks - quick downvote and dismiss - Random conspiracies about riot - quick downvote and dismiss - Post about somebody getting a nice skin and thanking RIOT - YAY VOTE UP, RIOT BEST! I mean sorry. I didn't know I had the honor to play the most perfect game ever created. They say nothing is perfect... Well, middle finger to those guys, right? I came here to discuss normally with mature people and I end up discussing with people with who continuously shoot me with identical arguments, irrelevant statistics and straight dismissal. I was hoping I could do normal discussions with fellow League players but it obviously isn't possible here. I'm done with this discussion and these boards. enjoy your discussions about how everything's milk, bread and butter
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: Are you suggesting that Riot is specifically keeping some players in bronze? Why? Are they afraid that there are some hidden fakers who could finally make west win worlds and Riot doesnt want that because it would break a precious world balance?
Replied to the same thing too.. Mate you need to read everything I wrote before you counter me. So I don't have to write the same thing over and over again..
Teahyun (EUW)
: dumb as a brick or ignorant, id say nr2 since ive seen you more than enough in these types of discussion. He does not say that the game algo 100% determines the outcome of his games, but it can have substantial influence in tipping the odds. Only a little child would respond like you do.
Who are you even replying to?
: But if faker starts a new acc he would be challenger in no time. If you however start a new acc you would get bronze or silver. How do you explain that?
I already replied to the same thing. Can't really write the same thing for 2 or 3 times. Read my reply on Shiwah's comment
: But what would Riot earn by doing this? lol
Balance in lower divisions
: i often have games that are so close that any team could have won. Or even games where one of the nexus are at like 100 hp and some dude hunt for kills instead of killing the nexus and then the other team wins. No way the system could predict the outcome of matches like that.
Yeah and Benevento's goalkeeper scored an equalizer against Milan in the 95th minute.. The point of this post is that they queue you with low MMR players against high MMR players, and the rest is up to you.. Sometimes is happens that a generally bad team with average players beats a good team consisting of players that are bigger divisions with higher winrates than the other team. It happens.. But the queuing is the problem, not the actual course of the game. That same course of the game will work in your favor in 15% matches.
Shiwah (EUW)
How are your 'past match statistics' an unpredictable factor?
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: Let's say you're right, then could you awnser why would Riot do that? why bother with sucha complicated system? what's the benefit for Riot?
Shiwah (EUW)
You said "feed horribly" yourself. I just added to it. I'm pretty aware that it isn't the only factor, but it's still a factor. Especially when you get somebody who dies 3 times in lane and then starts blaming everybody because he's sheet, (jg, eventually supp or a laner who didn't ping him 'missing') goes nuts and completely throws the game, loses morale and starts rushing into senseless fights just because "the game is already lost". This is just a discussion, nobody said that there's something like that implemented de facto. But you are just making it more obvious by being so defensive and acting like an algorithm like that is on a sci-fi level. It's simply possible by filtering low and high winrate players into two hidden queues, MMR division and so on.. Again, I'm not saying something like this actually exists, I'm just saying that this kind of matchmaking isn't rubbish as you are trying to make it look like. Why would something like this exist? To keep the balance in divisions. Because eventually bronze would be deserted. Maybe even Silver. Silver would be a bunch of mediocre players that can't think of a proper build for different situations (mobafire gg) or can't make a proper play, just dive for kills (kinda like the bronze stereotype) and Bronze would be a septic tank full of intentional feeders, heavy flamers and players whose general level of play is on a coop v AI level. Everything that's ANY good would climb far away from that level. All that's left in Bronze and Silver would be an unhealthy environment for new players that just entered level 30. It would be "the real elo hell" for them.
Rstonius (EUW)
: Well then your fault is that you just don't know how to be a good leader yet. Instead of focusing on bad teammates learn how to turn those bad teammates into good ones. Every team needs a leader. Be one.
How is it my fault that people literally act like I'm muted in chat? I haven't been toxic not in the slightest. I even got some honors after that game. But the decision making and communication between the teammates was on the lowest possible level. I can't make people listen to me
Rstonius (EUW)
: Let me tell you something. It all comes down to mentality. I've had games today where I've had trolls on my team and inters and so on. You know what I did? Focused on myself and carried the game, you know what the troll did? 15mins into the game? Started playing normally. Why? Because no one was flaming him, no one was giving him the attention he wanted, everyone was focused on their own game, we would have won that game without the troll as well. At one point I even forgot that the guy was in our game, thats how much I was focused on my gameplay and not anyone elses. Lets say Faker made 100 bronze accounts. How many of those accounts would he get to Challenger?
> [{quoted}](name=Røkas,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=aX87vmAf,comment-id=00010000000100000000,timestamp=2018-01-03T08:40:52.079+0000) > > Lets say Faker made 100 bronze accounts. How many of those accounts would he get to Challenger? That's pretty incomparable, mate. I don't know if you watch football. I see you are from EUW and I'll just assume that you are somewhere in around Germany for the sake of this example. Let's take a team from the German regional league which wants to promote themselves into a higher league, but find themselves in a unfavorable position with the FA which keeps sending bad referees to their games. Of course similar quality teams wouldn't have any problems beating them in that race. But if that same team would sign Cristiano Ronaldo, Higuain, Hazard or idk.. If they'd sign a BEAST to play between amateurs, not even the bad Ref could keep them from winning. Anyway, I've been dealing with different types of trolls for way too long now. I always get the feeling that the enemy takes games more seriously than my team does. I can't lie, I've been a toxic player in the past, even got one account permanently banned but I'm over that now. I don't flame anymore. Sure, a bad word slips up now and then, but nothing worth mentioning tbh. I learned how to control myself and yes it makes my own game slightly better. But not exactly the game of my teammates. I just seem to get players that are way too reluctant to win, or as somebody said 'have tunnel vision' and just don't want to listen to things you say. I lost a ranked game which we were winning just because I couldn't group my team. We were all pretty fed, all lanes were destroyed but I JUST COULDN'T KEEP THEM TOGETHER. Everybody kept going for kills, dying solo and we lost because I played an assassin and couldn't def my base alone. And it's trizillions of examples like that
Ynkonit (EUW)
: 7.24 - minor bug with bad language filter and kassadin
KASRKIN (EUW)
: 14 DAY SUSPENNSION
You should instigate yourself into better spelling and grammar, so you don't sound like a complete moron while you flame, or teach others how to flame :D
Rstonius (EUW)
: So explain to me how some people are in Challenger and some people are Bronze? I mean if it's true that there is some sort of algorithm then how can some people have 75%+ win rates. LoL comes down to both skill and mentality, if youre lacking one or the other it doesnt matter how good or bad your team is youll still lose half of your games.
I know what you're shooting at. Without solid proof discussing a 'conspiracy' like this is pointless. We can just go back and forth with personal experiences and those 'how is it possible' questions. As I just told you, it's more than (bad)luck if one player constantly plays in a healthy environment with great teammates and the other one constantly plays with Heimerdinger or lethality Yasuo supports, Garen junglers with duskblades, 2/13 Yasuo mid laners that were drafted into support but refused to play and not to mention the horrendous flamers, 1000 ping adc and boosted guys with borrowed/bought accounts (it happened to me for real, most obvious thing ever). I'm telling you, when we play together in 8 out of 10 games I am doing better than him, but yet he jumped from Bronze to Gold in, let's say, 2 seasons (instead of 1). I didn't manage to leave Silver in 4 years
KASRKIN (EUW)
: no i learnt my lesson that the thing, as long as i interchange those trigger words i can do whatever i want
hahaha yes, please, try it out. Flame every game, but just don't use those 'trigger words' I wonder how your sad league career will end up, especially now when you're under the magnifying glass. Trust me, slip up one game now and you're done with your account. I felt it on my own skin and I'm glad I did because it brought some sense into my head. You are under close watch and not even allowed to speak in a negative tone anymore or it's bye-bye league. Nobody cares about the magic 3 letters when you are at this point of punishment. However idk why I am even saying it. Moderators should be given attention to this topic so you don't even get a chance to spill your bullcrap on the game. I hope somebody makes sure your 14-day suspension gets extended to a permanent one
kmph2mps (EUNE)
: Elo hell - is it real?
Not really Elo hell, but there is a Elo oven in my opinion
Rstonius (EUW)
: If this is true, then according to your speculations everyone should be in the same elo right? Or do you think that its just you that is effected by this?
It pretty much depends. I have seen varieties of trolls trough out my ranked career and I kinda feel like I'm a magnet for those guys. Then I watched my friend play at my place, he played 3 games and won all 3. But the thing is that he had AWESOME teammates. The communication and teamwork between them was top notch. I was like "man you are lucky, I wish I had teammates like that when I play ranked" and he's like "bruh what u talkin about? I get people like this in 9 out of 10 games" When he saw me play, it was the best example that could've ever happened. Support Yasuo building full lethality, feeding and going afk. Not to mention that he shot himself from Bronze to Gold in 1 season, while I'm stuck at Silver and now even dropped to Bronze (unranked in S7, just did placements few days ago). And trust me, if not better, I am at least on the same skill level as him.
Shiwah (EUW)
Basically, what you're trying to say is, every time you lose it's because you feed horribly? It never happened to you that you have 14/7 for example and lose? Well it happens to me in, approximately, 2 out of 3 games. Don't act like you don't know what we're talking about.......
: Expecting serious matches in pre-season will set you up for disappointment. People use this time to experiment and it shows on some of the outliers. You should also know that six matches is nothing. If you keep playing ranked, your rank and winrate will normalize themselves based on your average performance. Another thing you should be aware of is that ranks are generally bumped down when the season is reset. This means you find golds in silver, silvers in bronze and so on. In other words many match-ups are somewhat skewed. So don't lose heart over this. Play ranked consistently and you will find yourself matched and teamed more evenly. Good luck out there.
It's not just six games. They are just straight losses so I mentioned them. Add those 6 games to my 3-7 placement. That's 3-13, what kind of winrate is that? Add my $hitty performances in normal in between and before those ranked games.. You get a bunch of losses and a few wins here and there just to kill the monotony And as I said, then ranked should be shut down in pre-season if nobody takes it seriously. Riot added practice tool + we got normal draft. Experimenting in ranked EVER just doesn't seem to make sense to me. I can leave it like this, I'm bronze 1 currently, and I'll end up in Bronze 2 or 3, maybe 4 when I finish placement matches in S8. I don't really have to tell what kind of a pain it is to leave Bronze from deep behind and that leaving bronze in general isn't really just up to you.
: Let me tell you a couple of things. 1stly, you're wrong jump to conclusions so early, give yourself time to reach at least 100~ 150 games before judging yourself. 2ndly if you're gonna play Solo Q during preseason + 1 month into the new season even; with a serious, try hard attitude you're basically beating yourself with a stick. I didn't touch on solo Q, only played flex the whole preseason but what do you think I was playing all this time? Ashe support, Kennen support, J4 support, Nunu support, Riven jungle, Ekko support, Sejuani support and all the troll picks you can imagine. And what do you think I'll be doing in the 1st month of the new season? I'll be taking every single one of those, the ones I think I can climb with anyway, and put them to the test. So yeah, there you have it. That's what you're dealing with during preseason. 3rdly if you're gonna play ranked you'll have to learn in time to not attribute so much value to it because otherwise not only you'll play way worse from putting pressure on yourself but the tilt will be real also. This 3rd point it's something I had to learn over the course of a 1000 matches so I don't expect you to comprehend if I merely just told you but it'd be nice if you did sooner rather than later.
It's not only the last 6 games. I just mentioning them because they were straight 6 losses. Add my placement matches to that statistic and it's already 3 - 13, add the crappy normal games i was losing before even starting ranked again. Combined you get a $hitload of losses separated by a win now-and-then. Trust me, I play this game way too long to be tilted only because of 6 losses. But I still don't get it. Why do that trolling shiet on ranked if you got normal draft for it. That's kinda encouraging others to do the same, and you never know when somebody is gonna take it that far to carry that 'trolling' on into regular season. It still is bronze u know.. I'm supposed to rot in bronze till regular season starts, and will probably get thrown deeper into bronze 3 or 4 when I finish my season 8 placements, so I'll probably end up playing normal blind all year long because I don't have the nerve to bronze myself around for 50 matches.. I go play normal there are people 'trying new things', i go ranked people 'try new things', i go bots people 'try new things' Is there a mod where I can get and play a normal serious game of League ? On the other hand why doesn't my enemy team never try new things? I know it sounds desperate, but I have the feeling like it's always my team trying new things and the enemy is the challenger-bunch who has 15-4 at minute 8. Now I can't even play normal regularly because they put fken Yasuo on free. Can you imagine the circus with Yasuo mains vs. Yasuo wannabes on normal now?
: You did in a round about way by saying you have experience playing the game for so long, my point is that those games don't properly prepare you for ranked. And i fully agree, preseason shouldnt be about trolling and inting. but i myself have lost far more games in preseason than i did in ranked this last year because i'm trying new things/champs/ideas. I used to have positive win % in flex now it's like 48% ^^ So the point of this is to say, don't judge ranked based off of preseason. use this time to improve and do your placements within days of the new season and grind ranked as you can. You should naturally get to the elo your skills are at fairly soon. From there its a case of actively improving. but that's not now :D now is preseason, now is troll :D :D :D
Well I do have experience in ranked games, it's not that I haven't played it at all. I just didn't play A LOT. I didn't spend a whole season forcing ranked games like some people do. That was my point. Well if I understood correctly, I can't get placed into a higher division than I was. That's why I'm trying to climb now to lift up the cap of where I can get placed after next season's placement matches. I'm in B1 currently, and in next season I'll be placed below that. And leaving bronze from deep behind is just too much work ... And you know the creatures that lurk in this division. Leaving bronze is definitely not all about your own skill.. It's way too many Swain and Heimerdinger supps and jungling Garens with duskblades
187 SMR (EUNE)
: I understand what you're trying to say. Trough out these seasons I tried many many champs to find that exact pick u just mentioned. I heard stories of people climbing all the way up to Platinum just by playing Leona and few others. I feel like I'm really good with Leona even though I started playing her recently, but I still can't seem to develop a stable winrate with her. Next I tried Pantheon and Talon afterwards (obviously still trying with Talon). I have this other acc that I lost some time ago (I was dumb af) on which I had 235k on Pantheon and 270k on Talon I mastered laning phase with both champions and there really aren't many champs that can beat me in lane, I play very confidently. The problem starts after 15 minutes, depending on how my team is doing. Because that's the 'focus talon' period where I completely drop off. About Pantheon... You know it already. He's awful in late. Then I tried Maokai, still no luck, I keep myself safe in lane, mostly farm, rarely attack, hoping to scale brutally into late, but still no luck. Disgusting winrate. There are also some champs that I tried but couldn't really feel them. I played generally awful with them: Annie, Zed, Katarina, Malphite obviously, Riven... I know 6 games is nothing, but that's just the last straight losses. It all started 2 or 3 days ago. I had some bad days that I literally had to go and play a bot game to collect first win of the day. Starting from the 3-7 promos which is also awful, now this... I mean that's nothing. But it's really disappointing if you got 3 wins out of 13 ranked matches and you decided to climb to Gold. How am I supposed to feel if I set my goal that high but on the other side I'm dropping deeper into bronze, can't even leave that one..
What would be your suggestion? I'd be glad to try it out
: Here's the thing. 1. You can't equate normals to ranked 2. its preseason 3. everyone starts low. You will not get good quality ranked games while people are experimenting in preseason and you have hardly any ranked xp. if you actually care about rank, you need to play ranked queues. complaining otherwise is pointless. as for your banning cait point. in low elo literally every single champion is viable. in fact cait is probably one of the best because she can be safe and not die so much.
Uhm did I equate normals to ranked? I don't recall doing that, my post is long as hell, I'm not re-reading that XD Ofc I don't equate those two, I lost so many games today.. Went to play one normal game and won it.. Came back to ranked, lost it again XD It's okay that it's preseason. But even in preseason people (like me) want to climb. Is it even okay to experiment in ranked no matter if it's regular season or preseason? Why do we have normals then? About banning Cait, that was a joke.. sure I'm not just gonna ban her because of that. But after supporting a 0/9/3 and 1/10/0 Cait, I actually kinda am traumatized, no joke there :D
Altiverse (EUNE)
: Firstly, don't get discouraged because of losing streaks. Bad luck happens, and 6 games is not a sample size that you can draw any statistical conclusions from (aka, "my team is always bad"). Secondly, if you do feel that you generally are better than the average of the skill-level in your games, *don't play support* - or atleast not traditional ones; Brand or Zyra may be the only good choices. Additionally, you seem to be doing good with Talon, but you should realize there's a difference between being good with a champion and how good you are at winning games with said champion. In order to rank up, winning games is all that matters; you may want to find champions that you can more reliably win games with rather than merely "being good" with them. I'm not saying you're not good at winning games with Talon, that's for you to judge - I'm just saying you should experiment with your champion pool to find your comfortable picks that you can use to rank up most efficiently. Also, it's just preseason! For now as I said, just experiment and see "where you're standing", so you have a better understanding once the actual season starts :)
I understand what you're trying to say. Trough out these seasons I tried many many champs to find that exact pick u just mentioned. I heard stories of people climbing all the way up to Platinum just by playing Leona and few others. I feel like I'm really good with Leona even though I started playing her recently, but I still can't seem to develop a stable winrate with her. Next I tried Pantheon and Talon afterwards (obviously still trying with Talon). I have this other acc that I lost some time ago (I was dumb af) on which I had 235k on Pantheon and 270k on Talon I mastered laning phase with both champions and there really aren't many champs that can beat me in lane, I play very confidently. The problem starts after 15 minutes, depending on how my team is doing. Because that's the 'focus talon' period where I completely drop off. About Pantheon... You know it already. He's awful in late. Then I tried Maokai, still no luck, I keep myself safe in lane, mostly farm, rarely attack, hoping to scale brutally into late, but still no luck. Disgusting winrate. There are also some champs that I tried but couldn't really feel them. I played generally awful with them: Annie, Zed, Katarina, Malphite obviously, Riven... I know 6 games is nothing, but that's just the last straight losses. It all started 2 or 3 days ago. I had some bad days that I literally had to go and play a bot game to collect first win of the day. Starting from the 3-7 promos which is also awful, now this... I mean that's nothing. But it's really disappointing if you got 3 wins out of 13 ranked matches and you decided to climb to Gold. How am I supposed to feel if I set my goal that high but on the other side I'm dropping deeper into bronze, can't even leave that one..
bur77a (EUW)
: New spell in League of Legends
Rioter Comments
187 SMR (EUNE)
: I really love how the community asked for Yasuo buffs. Thanks for listening, Riot <3
But no, in all seriousness, good job to Riot. Except for champion balance, which disgusts me completely, they have done a great job. I may create a topic now or then complaining about this or that champion, and I will never agree that their team is doing a good job balancing champions.. But apart from that, everything is great. So thank you Rito, you get a 9/10 from me
: With so much hate being thrown at Riot..
I really love how the community asked for Yasuo buffs. Thanks for listening, Riot <3
: Everyone will vote you down or cry about it, but i'm with you mate # #DeleteYasuoSaveLoL # #YasuoIsCancer # #DeleteYasuoCampaign2018
Well I noticed some people on this board being extremely childish, taking votes too seriously as if they mattered at all. I just care about the comments. If it makes them feel any better, I even downvoted myself
: No, the solution is to man up, acknowledge mistakes and learn from it. The average amount of gold one could have gotten from 14 kills is around 3900 (not counting in killing enemies whose bounty falls lower and lower, multikills or shutdowns). Thats little more than 1 completed item. Most of the gold comes from minions and destroying structures. Stop measuring gold in kills. Besides, there still is the level advantage. Level 16 over 15 (which was the highest on Red team) is HUGE!. Not only gives it champion stats worth more than a kill, it also unlocks third point into ultimate. Not even talking about the level advantage he had over Malphite: 16 to 11.
I wasn't even measuring anything in kills, it was just a rough example. My point is: If you'd pick a **Maokai , Poppy or Renekton and maybe even Garen**, (common tanky top lane champs) with the same gold and item advantage, could they do what Darius just did? Honestly? We are talking here about an average bronze or silver player going in a 1v5 with a tanky top lane champion. Imagine a identical situation but with those champions instead of Darius.
Show more

187 SMR

Level 50 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion