ay vamos (EUW)
: Looks like riot saved ur elo tbh
Eambo (EUW)
: [RESOLVED] Login Issues to LoL, Website and Mobile App [05-06-17]
Come on i wanted to climb and it's 8pm already...
Johanki3 (EUW)
: Why is eu west client not fix yet
: Same, stil waiting {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
Same, feelsbadman, i want to climb
Matrid (EUW)
: Can't log in
We needs some boosts for that Kappa
: i7 6700K 4GHz 16GB RAM GTX 970 I can play ANY game currently in existence on the highest settings. Internet connection is also flawless.
i5-6500 8gb ddr4 radeon hd 6670 it crashes once in 1000 years
: How to play a game of League in 2017
Have you tried turning it off and on.
: here me out my dude, im d1 na server and i play eune i love watching professor akal. i've learned so much from him and because of him im in d1 and then i asked him a question , hey proffesor akali why can't i carry in troll fiesta eune like i get so mad and blame myself that im bad asf but then he told me, i've played in eune and i could never carry team, they swore at me and blamed me their lose. (same sht happens to me and i get reported and banned for carrying and if i type sht in chat bot picks it up and i get chat restricted lol)
just played first game in placements, jungler without masteries and smite :]
: haha this is funny stuff. xD. I agree tho in the part that eune is a huge clown fiesta..
It's a huge bronze fiesta, i wonder where actual good players start, high dia? Master? xd
: Ranked duo
Even though you may not believe in his master(i do not say anything on this whenever i believe or not) its really hard. Im plat 1 from last season, been smurfing in silver laterly and there's no way even a challenger can carry with 1/13 midlane vs 13/1 ap malphite. They should be demoted to bronze lol
lodeekh96 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Doomley,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=wi28OJs1,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-01T22:36:22.349+0000) > > You didn't get the point. Gold is not good. Low plat is not good. It's simply wrong to think you are good when you are in those elos. I'm not trying to be mean, just realistic. If you have never even been platinum, you can't even begin to think that you would be good. > > There is also no point for me to try you because i'm not thinking about duoing with you (no offense). If you want to get god at support, watch high elo supports play. You don't learn to play support by playing with an adc main. You need to learn from other supports. ... first i am playing for fun and i know i am not good but i want to learn just like you said. but i am not going to look at people who are better than me and learned from them... NO but thanks anyway -.-
Assuming that you can't be good while playing for fun LOL
lodeekh96 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Doomley,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=wi28OJs1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-01T21:47:28.893+0000) > > Can't really call yourself good though. Lying to yourself doesn't help you improve. why don't you try me then? and look at my profile and you will see that last season i was Gold but now this season i am Silver. i am not lying about my self i am telling the truth
Dude being silver requires negative IQ
Rismosch (EUW)
: You are not supposed to own every champion. A small pool of Champions is enaugh.
Yeah, im lvling my acc rn. I've bought my main and will buy 450 and 1350 champions just to be able to play rankeds
: Sometimes this is unavoidable!! Better opponents. This is no reason to ruin another player's game!
: you receive 100 ip for 35 min of playing, you thiong thats good? So you play top lane, u wnat top champs, irelia fiora kled, riven jax gragas galio renekton.... just those equal 30k ip and there is not even 16 champs to play, playing 10 games a day i will need month and half just to buy those champs, becouse you only win 100 ip when you win btw
You said you play with boosts
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: I love the champion, and honestly i wasn't expecting that burst damage from Thresh and Ezreal, it was 90-0 in less than 2 seconds. I thought I would survive it, so I saved flash and heal, but oh well. I did well after that, I stayed safe and only died once more, stuck with the team and contributed to objectives.
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Our team was doing well as a whole though. I only died one more time after that and I tried to get as much farm as possible, since there was a lot of fighting going on and a lot of roaming back and forth for objectives. But damn, some people are petty. I was 3/2/8 and had 193 farm at 30 minutes, so I think it was a decent game. Also, Quinn is on the weaker side as a bot lane Marksman.
GLurch (EUW)
: There are people that are simply not affected by flaming as hard as others. It doesn't bother them if they mute flamers or not.
Well this dude is crying about it on boards so he is affected.
RazerX (EUW)
: Mute is your friend.
Mute button doesn't make friends with such a stupid people who let themselves get flamed for 57 minutes.
: > Are these guys bannable? Flaming is bannable, there is no justification for it.
Unless someone gets 14days/perma
: Can you add pay methods ?
can't you buy paysafecards in bulgaria?
AGENDA (EUNE)
: You'r shop isnt worth for riot .... i got with 697 rp champion {{champion:238}} + skin project zed and another discount was 700 rp for {{champion:236}} + project skin , riot loses money on you'r shop
Why you'r
Str33TXeR (EUW)
: The PROBLEM is that despite the separate MMR, you (the noob - well I mean me, a poor silver) faces players with too much juice in their champs :) Runes? Masteries? IS IT NORMAL?? All I am saying is that this needs to be changed ASAP, think in the perspective of a NEW ACCOUNT, not a 3-4 season experienced player. As long as my level is between 0 and 10, I should get 0 and 10 leveled enemies, NOT %%%%ING DIAMONDS, got it? Thanks! @Others who saw the astonishing word "smurf" in my topic, %%%%ing read the entire post and view it from a player with level 27 (obviously under 30)
Maybe you have a good mmr and that's all?
Str33TXeR (EUW)
: Normal blind pick level 27 vs Diamond 1 and 2 Plats
N1ghtOG (EUW)
: Pls explain this to me
You will meet people in plat as braindead as bronzes so.
: D5 is worst believe-me , one trick zed/yasuo is real,
: give a medal for every one trick person :)
Moha MashUP (EUNE)
: Draft pick EUNE
Ye they will consider it because YOU want it to be 24h. They did it for 12h for reasons
: the new changes "runes ,voicechat,honor system and mastery"
: 'New runes'
They won't give you ip back, something else prob. edit: you did grind because you had to, things change lol.
Smerk (EUW)
: And what if he didn't and simply picked something that won't work 100%, like singed support with smite and cleanse?
Lol and who picks singed with smite and cleanse for support? Its obv trolling lol smerk do you always have to be such a %%%% giving these %%%%%%ed examples?
Smerk (EUW)
: This was suggested million times already and it's bad idea. I won't explain why for now. Instead let me ask you a question: how will you prevent abuse of this system, how big is the chance that I will be kicked for trying to play offmeta pick, e.g. Teemo support?
You can check if someone indeed said he will troll
Y01 (EUNE)
: Voice Chat suggestion
I don't want to play and hear kids meanwhile.
: Idk,but losing lp for this is worth imo.
Ye, just mute them, focus on game and report after. Worth it and you play like there was no feeder :) you will win next your next games buddy
: In my opinion, most, if not all champions have something unique about them. This property can in right situations be a big advantage, and a weakness in other. I play soloQ and 3v3 flex ( i'm solo but it does not matter since its only 2 other people in the team), so let me tell you about my personal experience with garen in both maps, to try and answer your question. In 5v5, garen is a solid pick toplane. There are a few champions he cant beat 1v1, and those that are better than him in these duels, often find that hard to abuse, since a smart garen player will use the passive sustain to his advantage, and just farm & scale. In the midgame, garen does not have strong roams, and until he gets an item or two is not very strong in terms of tanking/peeling (especially since black cleaver is a standard first item), but he deals great damage in teamfights, and has targeted (point and click, guaranteed hit) execute. In lategame, garen is a bastion of damage, speed and sustain. He cant be taken down easily, and is fast enough to escape sticky situations, while his passive and resourcless abilities make him a constant presence on the map. But, he does not have gapclosers, so if he has burned flash, he wont be able to get to the backline to deal damage and make a difference. He only has a silence in terms of cc, and most often, garen will find himself trying to deal damage to enemy tanks, or disrupt the carries. He is not the best at this, and lategame garen is weak in most cases, especially when the enemy adc gets 3 or 4 items. In 3v3 on the other hand, garen is a lategame monster that can carry the game alone without much if any counterplay. In 3v3, the meta usually does not involve adc. Its bruiser meta, with an occasional hyper+support. Only the designated mage builds full damage, and even then its not a rule, sometimes you just have to have 250 mr to survive with swain :D. This for garen means that most champions are equal or better than him in the early game. If garen builds damage first item, he will be easy to kill if focused, and he cant escape. If garen builds tanky first item, he will not deal enough damage to be a priority target, or he will not deal it fast enough to make a considerable difference. Buuuut, when he gets his ultimate, and two items (around lvl 9), he becomes an unstoppable force that can carry 1v3 in most situations. This is because many factors, but i'm going to list a few of the most important: 1. No high sustained damage in the enemy team (bruisers get one offensive item and build tank, mages deal burst damage, and are focused and die first) 2. No resources (can fight and use abilites all day long while, for example WW (my main), will start to run out of mana after a minute or two of fighting). 3. Hard to kill (stacked W passive, W active, base stats along with at least one tanky item) 4. Armor shred, %health true damage on E, Q, auto and R To sum it all up: In summoners rift 5v5, garen is weaker in general because the enemy team has enough damage and cc to lock him down and kill him. On the twisted treeline 3v3, garen is broken because he deals %health true damage, while being hard to kill. The point is that in different situations garen can be both strong and weak. He has an amazing kit, great damage, execute, and sustain with high base tank stats. This is balanced out by him being melee, easy to kite, and with no ranged abilites or gap-closers. If you want to beat garen, pick a champ that counters his kit (quinn top makes garen cry), or pick something that is useful lategame, and try to survive until you are more useful than him. Same point you made about garen can be made for any juggernaut. They are hard to kill, deal high damage, often mixed or true damage, but have almost no cc, are easy to kite and have no range. Same thing applies for all juggernauts. Strong early, godlike midgame, mediocre lategame.
Well, garen requires literally 0 brain. You just Q W E and back or all in, the power he has especially that you can build him as a tank and still have shit tons of dmg is sad. And that ult lol sometimes 1500 true dmg
Doomley (EUW)
: You can get full rune pages for standard ad and ap sets with 7671 IP which is less than the cost of a new champion on its first week after release. That amount of IP is not much and people can definitely have those runes at lvl 30. Just fill the pages while you are leveling up and doesn't look like such a pain. >The new Tier 2 runes are only slightly less powerful than Tier 3 runes. There is no "new" tier 2 runes. They are the same as before just cheaper.
Lol quintesences are 2k how can you get full rune page for 7671
Doomley (EUW)
: you are level 30 which means you should already have tier 3 runes. It's really not worth using ip on runes because the new rune system will be free and you will most likely not get any ip back. But if you don't buy better runes, don't play ranked. If you don't play ranked your runes do not matter.
lul i'll play rankeds once i hit 30 with tier 2. I won ap vayne on bot so its ok.
Aezander (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=18922514 7154,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=KEtyrGr8,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-31T13:39:09.926+0000) > > Lol they dont profit from toxic people such a stupid sentence xd > > edit: if someone is stupid enough to not mute a flamer, get offended and stop playing/buying skins its not a unhappy customer, its a braindead customer. I myself with permabad have spent 125$ on them so they profit. Your point is invalid Don't assume that flamming just offends people, it might just annoy people. And also when one customer offends (because, newsflash, flaming someone is seeking to gravely offend someone) another one, the offended customer will be unhappy if the "*shopowner*" doesn't do sth to rectify the situation. And noone like a customer that offends (flames) other customers in their shop.
Doesnt fit in lol that much. I don't buy skins because im happy, i buy skins because i like them. I won't stop buying them just because im unhappy with someone insulting me, this is stupid af lol.
GLurch (EUW)
: If you flame others and they report you, they are obviously unhappy. Unhappy customers pay less (as you can see in this study: https://www.jstor.org/stable/30162046?seq=1, or can't if you don't register, but the preview already shows it ). Even if you would invest double the amount of money you originally invested in the game, Riot would lose money. Let's say, for every game players pay 0,25€. For every game you flame, other players will NOT pay. You play 1000 games and flame in every 3rd match, making it around 333 games others were not paying. So, 333\*(9\*0,25€)=749.25€. Others DIDN'T pay 749.25€ because of you. How much money did you invest? 1000*0,25=400€. You still payed 400€. Clearly, Riot is losing money. If you reduce it down to for example only your teammates not paying, Riot would still lose money on the long run, because unhappy players will (logically) quit after a while of being unhappy. Others hear of them being unhappy and won't start playing to begin with. It's a massive minus for their business. --- Of course players are at fault if they don't mute flamers as well. But that's not the point: Flamers are the root of the problem. If someone dresses very sexually attractive and later on gets raped, they might have been at fault partly, but they weren't the root of the problem. The problem was still the one who actually did it.
That has nothing to do with lol, im unhappy with trolls and i still buy things so?
: > [{quoted}](name=18922514 7154,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=KEtyrGr8,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-31T13:17:50.816+0000) > > Stop talking about topics you know nothing about, i've reached 2630 chat bans back then and when the new system came in i got permabanned sadly. You can just even ask for a report for a player and it is a bannable offence. .....i have the slight feeling you are a bit delusional about your behaviour if you had 2.6k games cr
It was 2 years ago and it has nothing to do with our conversation
GLurch (EUW)
: Which would require monitoring. Normally, the system handles EVERYTHING. These are the steps that would be needed: 1. A Rioter needs to read the message of the toxic person 2. The Rioter needs to mark his account 3. The system needs to notice if he is toxic 4. The system bans him instantly/a Rioter unbans his main account As you can see, there are 2/3 steps that would need to be done by humans. Even if they are only 2/3 steps, depending on the amount of people, it could be a lot of work. Not to mention you could just let another person play on your account, which would be next to impossible to detect. And it's a permanent ban to begin with. Permanent bans are given out to be a permanent reminder that the person should either create a smurf and reform from now on or stop playing completely. You only get this after first receiving warnings and ignoring them. If you ignore the warnings, Riot needs to get serious at some point. They don't profit from toxic people either, they only lose money through them (unhappy customers = less money). There's no point in Riot keeping them to begin with.
Lol they dont profit from toxic people such a stupid sentence xd edit: if someone is stupid enough to not mute a flamer, get offended and stop playing/buying skins its not a unhappy customer, its a braindead customer. I myself with permabad have spent 125$ on them so they profit. Your point is invalid
GLurch (EUW)
: Toxic behavior gets punished faster at low levels, to counter-act toxic players creating smurfs. Some of them may still buy accounts, but if they are toxic, they'll just get banned over and over again. At some point, they may finally stop. Cases like Tyler1 are really extreme and very rare. The Singed Support guy was not banned for "nothing". This post explains it in detail : https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/79aGu3wR-support-singed-isnt-banable-but-thats-not-the-point --- I doubt people will ever get unbanned. The permanent ban is part of the punishment. Why would they call it a permanent ban, if it wasn't permanent? It's like giving out a 14 day ban, but later revoking it, because the person was nice enough to give an ice cream to a little child. One has nothing to do with the other. He got that punishment for his previous actions, not for his actions at that moment. Not to mention how hard it would be to monitor every one of these players. It could cost a fortune.
Lol monitor them? Just see if they do not flame if they do they get banned again.
: > [{quoted}](name=18922514 7154,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=KEtyrGr8,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-05-31T12:33:06.077+0000) > > It totally doesnt take a lot to get permabanned are you kidding me? you can do it within a few games not counting 14 days ban, we aren't in S3 anymore where you could get to a few thousands of chat restriction games. its 10>25>14 days>perma i havent had a cr yet and i rage sometimes. i just dont openly rage atother plays. i rage openly over my own plays try to give mates tips if it goes wrong. to actually jump punishments you have to be homophobic or racist. and at that point there is no reason not to take your account.
Stop talking about topics you know nothing about, i've reached 2630 chat bans back then and when the new system came in i got permabanned sadly. You can just even ask for a report for a player and it is a bannable offence.
Smerk (EUW)
: permaban = death sentence , good behaviour doesn't help if you're dead
Most of countries already got rid of it and i wouldn't be surprised if countries that still use it followed.
: I still don't think it's good. It takes a lot to get a permaban and the banned Account should be like a burn Mark as a reminder to Not be an asshole again. If you get permabanned you Just don't deserve the Account anymore.
It totally doesnt take a lot to get permabanned are you kidding me? you can do it within a few games not counting 14 days ban, we aren't in S3 anymore where you could get to a few thousands of chat restriction games. its 10>25>14 days>perma
panatha22 (EUNE)
: @Riot pls read this (New honor system -reform -proposal ) Tyler1 example too
Im permabanned, recently though that i still like league and i don't want my skill to go on waste. Got myself to 25 chat restrictions sadly(not flaming, unsportsmanlike) and you know what? I told myself(no dude, not again, you just bought boosts, you want to play again and rekt them guys). Disabled all chat, i mute everyone who even slightly flames/says toxic things and i myself do not comment on things unless someone does a stupid af engage i just ask them if they can stand behind me/not do that anymore. Im not getting %%%%ing perma'd again, no way. I don't want to.
: Yasuo mains are the most hated mains in the community, if you wanna be one of THOSE players, go ahead. When you start playing ranked , you will never be able to play him anyways, because he is always banned. Zed mains are ok, I personally hate them though Teemo mains are also ok, but your team flames you always if you go teemo top, its very disregarded to go teemo top in ranked. As teemo top is not the best pick to do for the team. Its borderline trolling.
A smart teemo player is a very strong pick, it'll burst sh it out of you and so. Also useful vs champions like yi for example
: Killstealing. As Teemo. In ARAM. Looking back at it it's damn rediculous, but back then (2-3 years ago - hadnt been playing that long yet) it got bad enough in that game to make me quit League for a month and seriously consider uninstalling.
Riot should really try to do something with that, these all trolls/int feeders make me cry although i love league and came back to try to reach the highest rank i can. Back to op - ye that's fking weird but the dude probably had 0 game knowledge, was selfish and so. Should've muted him so you wouldn't be trashtalked the whole game.
: Once again, someone blames me for asking for ganks :) I told the jungler to gank 3 times or so. Without insults. You say i "atacked lee", but i didnt. "i answer eveything", so??? I CANT %%%IN ANSWER PEOPLE TREATS? WITHOUT INSULTS? im so done. Now talking is a reason to get baned.
You were toxic according to Riot and you won't change that. Say bb to your acc
SkanKNer (EUNE)
: I agree with you. You are fault for your own flame, but you must reconsider every situation. There is no excuse for trolling, feeding, afking intentionaly, scripting, etc. But flame? I mean maybe you played bad last call and you are mad at yourself so you swear couple of times. Maybe someone is inting, or afking int, or scripting, and what should I say? 'Ha-ha-ha well mate I am sure you will get banned you destroyed my game but np ^^' аnd every game someone can destroy like that. But flamers you can mute, they will stop flaming when they see that nobody is typing, trust me I know. It's a really bad system, that is looking for nonsences and not real things. I wasn't racist, homophobic, etc. Also I am sure that Talon or Xayah aren't banned. Talon was racistic, and he should get insta perma ban, but I doubt in that. Best regards.
You deserve your ban, shut up.
Show more

18922514 7154

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion