: U said " k y s " and " f a g g o t t o" both of which result in an instant 14day ban skipping both chat restrictions.
I didnt say k.y.s , it was f.g.t. Same thing really, but atleast I only said 1 word
: >there has to be more than 1 games to get u banned and u also got 10 and 25 games chat restriction before that This is not entirely true. There are certain words which are considered truely awful that earn you an instant 14-day ban. Racial and homophobic slurs, along with the K acronym discussed will do that. > 2 Urgot 1 Cup: wait does me saying the f word > 2 Urgot 1 Cup: just anyway > 2 Urgot 1 Cup: get me banned if i get reported? > 2 Urgot 1 Cup: %%% > 2 Urgot 1 Cup: if i write k > 2 Urgot 1 Cup: i > 2 Urgot 1 Cup: l > 2 Urgot 1 Cup: l > 2 Urgot 1 Cup: like that I mean, to be frank dude, at this point you were poking a bear with a stick. You knew enough to attempt to ask if you could circumvent the system after, so you knew enough that that word just isn't on. You can submit a ticket to support but I doubt it will go far.
Just so you know, i didnt randomly write in f...g...t in the chat, but said f word first "if i typed in f word, then would i get banned" My premades asked, me, do i mean %%%%. Because they didnt understand f word, i wrote it down. Doesnt justify anything, just saying that I didnt write it in just out of curiosity.
: >there has to be more than 1 games to get u banned and u also got 10 and 25 games chat restriction before that This is not entirely true. There are certain words which are considered truely awful that earn you an instant 14-day ban. Racial and homophobic slurs, along with the K acronym discussed will do that. > 2 Urgot 1 Cup: wait does me saying the f word > 2 Urgot 1 Cup: just anyway > 2 Urgot 1 Cup: get me banned if i get reported? > 2 Urgot 1 Cup: %%% > 2 Urgot 1 Cup: if i write k > 2 Urgot 1 Cup: i > 2 Urgot 1 Cup: l > 2 Urgot 1 Cup: l > 2 Urgot 1 Cup: like that I mean, to be frank dude, at this point you were poking a bear with a stick. You knew enough to attempt to ask if you could circumvent the system after, so you knew enough that that word just isn't on. You can submit a ticket to support but I doubt it will go far.
I really thought that nothing would happen, or AT MOST I would get a warning, since I just made this account 3 days ago. Instantly jumping to the second highest suspension in the game , while I was not even toxic, and we all know I wasn't toxic AT ALL, is incredibly frustrating as you can imagine. Especially because I have 60$ worth of Rp on this account, since this was gonna be my second main account.
: Hm, the 'K.Y.S' acronym is a highly offensive flag-word that usually results in a 14day punishment. What you did, was like poking with a metal fork around a power outlet, out of curiosity. Or hitting an undetonated WW2 warhead found while digging, with a baseball bat, just to see how it sounds. Sometimes we don't deserve bad things to happen to us, but out of stupidity or sheer unluckiness, they do. Congratulations, you got an in-game Darwin award. PS : "oh look a sleeping bear, it can't hurt me right? lemme poke it with this stick real quick". "oh look an instantly punishable flag-word that results in a ban almost every time, lemme just type it in chat real quick" .
I didnt say k./,../y,./,.,.,s (Im making sure) i said f./.;./.;./g/.,/..t yeah i know same thing really. But I really didn't mean anyone anything by it. Do you think support will help me?
AIexander (EUNE)
: NO u dont filter just banned u for some words u said but it was not toxic BUT there has to be more than 1 games to get u banned and u also got 10 and 25 games chat restriction before that
This account is level 10 with xp boost. I have played 10-20 games. I have not received any chat or time ban, hell, I don't think anyone has ever reported me before this game, where I suspect it was my 3 premade friends i unfriended after. Instant 2 week ban. Only 1 Game chat shown.
Arnoter (EUW)
: >Did i deserve the 2 week ban? Did you get a 2 Week ban? Yes? What kind of stupid question is that? Do you think that other toxic people say "_No you dont deserve it, merely toxic._" And your ban will be lifted with no consequences? They have a Filter for extreme toxic phrases. And "_%%%_" cant be much.
If you would have payed attention to the question and my explaining, you would notice that I didn't ask if i got a 2 week ban, but if i deserved it. I also explain that i wasn't toxic in any way whatsoever. Please read it first, then judge.
Rioter Comments

2 Urgot 1 Cup

Level 13 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion