Luciferrx (EUNE)
: Dont play ranked s10 on first week!!
I got provisorial Bronze 1 despite endig S9 gold 3. I regret playing ranked first day.
: Terrible Matchmaking
Was about to post something similar. Enemy team gold 4 and higher, my team had a bronze, a silver, an unranked, and two gold people.
: ''4.If you try to defend smurfs by telling me to get better, I understand your point, but that implies I have the same amount of time to play competitive as they do, which trust me, it's not the case.'' You have like 700 ranked games this season and has played since at least season 3. Seems like you have plenty of time. I urge you to explore other enjoyable aspects of life :D
700 games translate to roughly 2 games a day. Do you think that is a lot of lol time compared to let's say... 6, 7 games per day? I admit that I am a bad player. I just want to be matched with players who are at my skill level.
Jonhd (EUW)
: It is actually you, who does understand the concept of smurfing. The higher the elo you climb the more you have to concentrate when you play, sometimes people want to relax when they play without negatively impacting their own elo or having to join the shitshow of normals. I myself smurf, its not because I want to crush low elo players all day long, its because im a jungle main who has climbed to high diamond playing mainly rengar and kha. I dont want to play my small champ pool every time i log in, and im nowhere near close to the same skill level in other roles or on other champions. Which is why I create new accounts and practice other roles/champions from the bottom up. I mean you yourself could be compared, lets look at your history just an example of what i mean. Your current elo is gold 4, which you obtained by playing a certain pool of champions. You logged in the other day and played amumu in a ranked game, you hadnt played that champion in 3 weeks. So you joined a ranked game and purposely played a champion you dont regularly play, which automatically puts your team at a disadvantage. Its the exact same logic as smurfing, 1 person having a big advantage/disadvantage because of a chosen champion. Youre level 166 with over 400 ranked games, focus on improving a little bit before trying to tell other people what to do.
I appreciate your feedback and I understand your point. I don't want to tell other people what to do, I try to signal Riot so maybe they will try and take measures for a game environment that is as fair as possible and this is my tiny input on the matter. But I learned something from you today, so thanks for the advice.
POMÆ (EUW)
: Crying on boards should be bannable Before you jump on me with the "but it's unfair" slogans you love so much, try understanding my points. 1. Not all people are doing their absolute best when playing league, so auto-losing because somebody does 100% of what he can when someone in other team does only 40% efficiently trashing the game though everybody has equal skill is inevitable. 2. I don't see the point of this behavior. If you have time to scribble long posts on boards, try spending time undestanding what keeps you in silver for so long. Wasting 20-50 minutes brainlessly clicking on the map expecting this game will somehow be different from any other is quite stoopid if you never assess your action or look for a chance to improve. 3. It really ruins any chance of getting laid. If someone cries on the streets about how life is unfair (which by the way is an unplesant view), he looks pathetic in the eyes of other people. Well, luckily it is the case for crying here on boards. 4. If you try to defend crybabies by telling me to look from the other point of view, I understand your position, but that implies that you are open to discussion as much as any other reasonable human, which trust me, is not the case. 5. If you are a whiner and you are reading these, I urge you to stop trying to bring everybody else down to your standards :D
Oh how clever you are! 1.Trust me, I give 100% each game, but I have certain limitations. This is why I took the time to write this down, because I prefer to be matched against player on my own level. We are not all Faker the same way not all football players are Cristiano Ronaldo. 2.It took 5 minutes for me to scribble this. Wasting 30 looking at my team being crushed (and refusing to surrender) against NotMastersPlayerXXX is just awful and doesn't open room for any witty responses like yours. 3.Please teach me more about the art of getting laid, it appears to me that you are an expert on that aspect of life. 4.I am obviously open to discussion. 5.I am not trying to bring anyone down. Quite the opposite. Don't come flexing in my low elo game. Play with your skillful opponents in your own league. Let me enjoy my low elo games, where even if I lose, at least it feels like I stand a chance at some point in the game. PS Derailing the discussion with the intent to make me look like a lifeless whiner doesn't prove any point related to the topic, dear Sir. Just goes to show how my points are valid and you are butthurt.
Hananim (EUW)
: Get better. 1. Few losses(and wins) from smurfs dont make a big difference in the long run. 2. Some people(like me) have smurfs because i play on different servers. 3. They arent breaking the rules. 4. Not every smurf is a competitive player. 5. I urge you to be better at the game. :D
If you dont play 8 hours a day like a pro, and you lose 2 games in a row to a smurf, yes it matters. Maybe some of us do quite well for our leagues, and when we get the promo for the next league BAM, omega leesin that cant be touched trashes me 20/2/12 and I cant do anything about it. Trust me, it's not fun.
Dahaaka (EUW)
: You are right, in season 7 i lost 16 promos from gold 1 to plat 4, 16 only FOR G1 to P4, 15 of them because of smurfs, i got to play in the 17th attempt because this time 1 out of 17 i got the luck to have a smurf in my team... The problem is not big, its OMEGA HUGE, its not only unfun, it is also ruining new players experience leaving with bad thoughts about the game overall, and actually leaving the game in a very short period of time. Should be bannable? YES i agree, but how do you expect that to happen? how the system will recognize the smurfer from just a good player? Or a bit different example, we all know the banning system of the game is completely ruined and unfair, so a player(master+) have been banned permanently, but wants to play again, what should he do? After that S7 promo experience i had, i made a ticket to riot, to know W** is going on with those smurfs and what are they planning to do. You know what they answered? "The thing is, smurfing is not something we punish for." - translation - "We actually don't care about you having problems with smurfs". They ban people for saying "F***", because it may hurt other guy's feelings, but what about people who actually get hurt by smurfs everyday,? Not riots problem. They actually don't care, because there is a way to solve the problem for everyone. If in the rank system the MMR is what matters, why the hell not make it the actual rank of players. It would solve many problems. #1 - If you are a smurf, couple stomping games would determine you as a player who is toooo good be in this low elo, and you are in high elo. #2 - Same for boosting, it's going to be useless waste of time. Couple games and he has the desired rank, but when the owner of acc starts to play, he is going down because its not his league!!! #3 - No more random coinflips, today if you see a diamond player and a silver player, you can't be sure who's going to win, because the silver just may be a hardstuck, but good player and same for diamond. This is just 1 idea out of many, which means a lot of things could be done in order to help players, but as u can see. THEY. SIMPLY. DON'T. CARE.
Semaka (EUW)
: So, a Challenger player that creates a new account and starts from low elo, because that's the way things go, should be banned because he is smurfing? I don't agree to that. Second, the players that are Master and above only represent 0.11% of the total player base, while Diamond represents 3.6%. Now imagine the chances of those 3.71% players creating accounts in low elo and you getting them into your games every time. The chances of you playing against a smurf and having one in your team are 50-50. I am not saying get good at the game, I am saying that what you wish to happen to smurfs is bs.
> [{quoted}](name=Semaka,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=o739lLxb,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-12-22T20:42:49.070+0000) > > So, a Challenger player that creates a new account and starts from low elo, because that's the way things go, should be banned because he is smurfing? I don't agree to that. > > Second, the players that are Master and above only represent 0.11% of the total player base, while Diamond represents 3.6%. Now imagine the chances of those 3.71% players creating accounts in low elo and you getting them into your games every time. > > The chances of you playing against a smurf and having one in your team are 50-50. > > I am not saying get good at the game, I am saying that what you wish to happen to smurfs is bs. I heard this low percent of high elo discussion before. Consider my point in which I say I don't have the hours necessary to make up for a loss against a smurf. You also have to take into consideration that a plat player in silver is still stomping and really annoying to deal with. Also consider the morale break on a player losing 0/15 to a smurf player (or team, because they also duo sometimes).
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
sTeN8 (EUW)
: Twisted Treeline
Really, really sad to see this map go, it was the best alternative to summoners rift. Imo, some jungle tweaks, with a red and blue buff, heck, even a scuttle roaming the jungle would made it interesting to non fans as well. I played a lot of this map every season, as it is the closest to summoners rift gameplay (where you have standard base/inhibs, multiple lanes and the ABILITY TO RECALL). I really hope they bring a new,fun, good looking alternative to this
Rioter Comments

200 IQ OPTICIAN

Level 186 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion