: > [{quoted}](name=314exeexe,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=8XMoKQqQ,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2017-01-18T13:52:20.642+0000) > > You are making the false assumption that someone who rush 30 into ranked is average By default, people who just picked up the game are usually better than bronze because they have av. learning skills as a person and picks things up.
: If someone which is spreading a negative attitude in his games it is good to punish / ban him so he can't do that shit in future games. I know that you already got that and that you are just acting like my 13 year old cousin which is upset cause someone told him sth which he didn't want to hear.
Its still a bad thing to punish someone.
: Yes, I want to know WHY am I bronze V MMR fresh account, no loses still low elo?
Because fresh accounts goes to the lower end of the spectrum because they are fresh and u must first lean how to play before you can advance into the higher echelons of the game
: Remaked now bronze V MMR? http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=Kalingny come on should I post a ticket?
> 862 MMR Bronze 5 > You are likely to be placed at Bronze 5. Good luck! The MMR of opgg says u are bronze 5 so thats why.
: Now you are contradicting yourself!
Smerk (EUW)
: Read second part of my first comment and try to understand it. Reporting is fine, if you do it without telling everyone that you will do it
And how is reporting fine when it only promotes further negativity? Reporting someone doesnt do any good to anyone.
: On my main account I won 2 games and I was already playing with high gold- plats!! and it was new last season, this time I am stuck with bronze people and it doesn't look like my MMR is going anywhere
Smerk (EUW)
: It was always reportable, it does nothing good and only promotes further negativity. Verbal Abuse and Offensive language share same report option, so that question doesn't make sense
> only promotes further negativity Well thats the whole reason behind reporting someone. So from your logic it should not be allowed to report people because it only "promotes further negativity"...
: Getting matched with bronze 5 fresh account?
Aram have nothing to do with ranked. Your MMR increase the more you win. and if you win ~6 games your MMR will go up significantly after that.
Smerk (EUW)
: System ignores reports with zero report value, if your report value is higher than zero then you don't need other reports
Smerk (EUW)
: Report calling is punishable offence. You was banned for that. No need to ask for reports, one report is always enough, 9 reports in one game have the same power as one report.
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=IoWqtZYA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-01-18T14:13:06.099+0000) > > Report calling is punishable offence. You was banned for that. No need to ask for reports, one report is always enough, 9 reports in one game have the same power as one report. No it doesnt. If a person has a report value of 10 and another person has a report value of 90, then it helps for the 10er to call the 90er to report a 3rd guy
: No....he clearly said: >Fresh level 30's are first **treated like** Average. not that they ARE average.
> [{quoted}](name=Wa5abi65,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=8XMoKQqQ,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2017-01-18T13:57:21.977+0000) > > No....he clearly said: > > not that they ARE average. they are
Perilum (EUW)
: Silver is Average. Bronze is below Average. Fresh level 30's are first treated like Average. It's completely fine.
> [{quoted}](name=Perilum,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=8XMoKQqQ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-01-18T13:43:56.419+0000) > > Silver is Average. > Bronze is below Average. > > Fresh level 30's are first treated like Average. > It's completely fine. You are making the false assumption that someone who rush 30 into ranked is average
: STOP BULLYING YOUR JUNGLER INTO GANKING!
Got ganked 7 times in toplane. Never asked for a gank. Just learn to play the game if you are a laner https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmjsRcE1j3E
: Is Fiddlesticks good anymore???
Maybe the blue wards have nerfed fiddlesticks
: Is Fiddlesticks good anymore???
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3293482
: @Riot: When you don't want this behavior in your game the please let us report it and also PUNISH IT
Stop trolling about report options. If you cant carry you are where belong
Rioter Comments
RedruM I (EUW)
: Shaclone inting yet again...
Banned for naming and shaming
Rioter Comments
Grudumpf (EUW)
: A Zilean video in a Winter spirit, take a seat !
abraklaas (EUW)
: Whats the best to drink when playing lol?
Organic milk https://grist.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/cow-combo-final1.jpg?w=640
eXtreemo (EUW)
: I'm very offended by insinuation of you assuming that I'm playing Teemo cause I like annoy people (well... not only). I'm NOT aiming to annoy enemy team to death. I want my cuteness back (go away with your Gnar, he is not cute he is EDGY... nothing personel...) there is literally no other champion in your game that we as a Teemo mainers could play. He is one and only. OUR Lord and Saviour.
Jinx is cute too http://img03.deviantart.net/016d/i/2015/232/b/8/league_of_legends___jinx_by_siradze-d96hlqc.jpg
: Are we gonna be in a meta soon where picking ADC is considered as trollpick?
What are you supposed to do as adc? http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/1612006906/38639570?tab=overview
Maraomara (EUNE)
: State of ADCs
they go to base and wait for all enemies to be dead then they tp out to go out to kill a tower
: Are we gonna be in a meta soon where picking ADC is considered as trollpick?
No and the reason is if you go khazix in botlane as an example your team will begin to troll because they think you troll
Allosen (EUW)
: What "Issues" caused Teemo, so that he had to be disabled?
With autofill turned on he was played a bit too much as support in high elo leading to games with unsportsmanlike outcomes
Sefi (EUNE)
: http://st.elohell.net/public/chill/1559db2a0443f662697cf32ca91d3391.jpg
Rioter Comments
ZeeDrakon (EUW)
: now its 3.6%. confirmed bug^^
Nope still 50%. U have to look the right number
TTekkers (EUW)
: Public service announcement
Yeah minions do dmg but there are spells that can reduce dmg like master yis meditate. But thats not how it always was http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/12748159_235459346788089_516318029_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE5MTAzMTk5MDY3MDEzNTEzMg%3D%3D.2
: FLex
Ofcourse you do. Its ranked
House x33 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=314exeexe,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wI4gWa95,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-01-13T22:18:32.008+0000) > > The enemy team had 4 silvers from last season. Its rigged There is no noticeable difference between Bronze and Silver anyways.
There is a huge difference just as there is a huge difference between silver and gold. The only people who cant see the difference is bronze players
Sanl (EUNE)
: League of Legends is a game, where your personal skill doesnt matter at all
1900 MMR is equivalent to platinum 4 or so. U were platinum 4? "0vs15 or 15vs0" What does this mean?
: Must be a bug. No way that 50% of players afk in challenger. Otherwise it'd be a lot commotion about it.
Cant be a bug man. Just games are so salty for the challengers
Rioter Comments
Krux (EUW)
: Do you think the teams are unbalanced or what? I don't see what you're getting at. There's barely any difference between the teams.
The enemy team had 4 silvers from last season.
House x33 (EUW)
: Am I blind ? what's the issue here ?
The enemy team had 4 silvers from last season. Its rigged
hairdos (EUW)
: What is going on with match making at the moment in low elo ranked?
The enemy team had 4 silvers from last season. Its rigged
Rioter Comments
VenomOne (EUW)
: Player Behaviour and Possible Solutions - Come and discuss - make League great again
: No, you just spam your E to speed yourself up with 99%
But with CDR boots and with 35 CDR u could do that more often AND move faster
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
Edit: Nvm u cant answer the question. And it says everything i need to know
Fabioso (EUNE)
: almost 1h game and 80-70 and no sightstone as a support?
Praes (EUNE)
: Imagine me making a smurf, I'd have to play a lot of games before I'd be playing with people who are even near my skill level (100+) I don't have that much time to put on my smurf, and It'd just be flat out unfair for the players playing with me, since I'd just pretty much solo carry most games due to the difference in skill. If you're better than them, you'll rise and they'll stay there. Generally if someone is higher than you they're higher for a reason. Maybe you're just not good enough to see why they're better than you are. There's a lot of map movement etc involved and they might be just better at that, but you wouldn't know.
> Imagine me making a smurf, Imagine you dont make a smurf
tortsY (EUNE)
: They don't start from bronze 5 because some players deserve higher rank :)
Bronze 5 is where everyone belong the first day they play ranked
AstralDream (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nikolai12000,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=r8Y4kKvQ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-01-12T17:00:58.420+0000) > > There will always be bad players, and some players will be better than others. When someone is better than someone else they tend to win lane and the other guy might end up getting flamed. We cant all be equal, it wouldnt be very competitive if we were. To bad that the system created by riot allows bad players to play in silver and gold. Just now AP blitz support without sighstone, zac that can't gank and always goes ito the fight last, earlier morgna support full AP without sightstone. At this point playing support and not buying damn sighstone should be bannable.
Fedairkid (EUW)
: Explanation please, no seriously i want to know
Because Riot tolerate this sort of behaviour so why not?
VenomOne (EUW)
: Player Behaviour and Possible Solutions - Come and discuss - make League great again
> As far as I know these points do not apply to Silver and Bronze How do u know that?
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
There is no hipocrisy in doing something that is allowed but u want to have it not allowed. Its like driving on the highway with 130 km/h but voting for a politician who wants to put it down to 100 km/h
Show more

314exeexe

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion