Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Najns (EUW)
: What is the story behind your Summoner Name?
Being the weeb I am, I decided to search colors in japanese. Shiro (white) was taken but Shirokuro (white'n'black) was free and it sounded pretty cool too IMO. Also my summoner was 1337Agent before which was inspired by agents in a flash series called "Madness Combat".
: ''She's immobile as hell, so ANY assassin can get to her in an instant,'' Thats an assassins job, they don't call it an assassin if you can't kill anyone... Ashe already has good counter play against assassins since her ult stuns them, what about sivir, caitlyn, jhin? They have crap disengages as soon as an assassin is on top of them, ashe can just stun the assassin, slow and just walk out with barely taking any damage.
> [{quoted}](name=Robindino14,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=mUM6x9A4,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-08-11T11:30:27.586+0000) > > ''She's immobile as hell, so ANY assassin can get to her in an instant,'' > Thats an assassins job, they don't call it an assassin if you can't kill anyone... > Ashe already has good counter play against assassins since her ult stuns them, what about sivir, caitlyn, jhin? They have crap disengages as soon as an assassin is on top of them, ashe can just stun the assassin, slow and just walk out with barely taking any damage. The stun's duration is something like 0,5 seconds from point-blank range so it doesn't really help if an assassin is on you. Also her q needs a few seconds to stack. So if an assassin jumps on Ashe she can pretty much only use her w once and then maybe use her ult even if it's pretty pointless at that range. Just my opinion. :I
TAF Ast (EUW)
: Dear Riot, the reworked Vel'koz feels off, very, very off.
As a player who plays Vel'Koz a lot, I must agree on this. I mean yeah it's a good thing he needs more skill now, but he actually does way less damage than before. At first I was hyped for his ultimate to do MASSIVE true damage, but overall it does much less except if the target is a tank with a lot of magic resist. I mean yeah it does sound bullshit that he can deal around 500 true damage at level 6, but you need to hit every single second of it in order to be as good as before. Also because it doesn't activate the passive, only ulting is almost never worthwhile anymore. Also in my opinion he is still pretty strong and I play him on mid all the time but it just doesn't feel right anymore, like the owner of this thread implies. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: Every skillshot is now global. Who will you main?
Definitely Vel'coz. His ult would be a freaking death ray <3
: Draven Gladiator skin bug
About the disappearing axe: it happened to me once so that I lost the Q but the axe was still spinning till I activated it again lol
: you think thats bad??? i finished silver 3 last season and just finished my placements and got bronze 3.....
Similarily I was Silver 1 and got to Bronze 1 now lol
: The new draft mode experience....
I played 2 ranked and 2 normals today. All of them were nice games. I got someone who got the role of adc once and still wanted to play support, but someone dodged the game so it was fine.
: What you think about new masteries? (Thunderlords Decree)
I hate it how I'm one of the only ones who don't use thunderlords. Even my friends are using it 99% of the time and some of them even blame me for losing because I didn't have thunderlords. BS.
Raentwo (EUW)
: You got counterpicked, and have a scaling champion. Cry me a river.
Well yeah you're right but you could had said it a bit more nicely of course. Also I'm not crying so yeah.
: >Why did they do this? Because Passive > Attack > E > Attack > Q > Attack could take away 60%-70% hp away from an enemy tank with dorans, and that's just broken, considering that there is little to no counterplay to it.
Well that's true but I still think they nerfed her a bit too hard. Of course i might just feel like it for now because I've gotten difficult picks against me.
: In 5.23, Quinn's Blinding Assault was 'overloaded.' It had tons of utility (Nearsight and Disarming non champions, and applying Harrier to the target) as well as tons of damage. Something had to give, and in this case, it was the damage.
Well I honestly liked it more when her Q didn't blind and did only the damage and the passive but oh well.
Rioter Comments
Husker (EUW)
: Where do you play from?
I'm from the super cold country named Funland aka. Finland.
: garen and morde
I got one shotted by Morde's "Mace of Spades". When that happened I was speechless really. Just BOOM *dead*. Not fun :/

4Ø4

Level 148 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion