Rioter Comments
: i like the fact that we can claim icons from TFT without playing it.
: Toxic people getting honors and key fragments upon login
: Your KDA is 11.9 / 6.3 / 9.8 over the last 20 games and yo u won 16 and lost 3 (1 remake). You were Silver 4 last Season, Silver 1 with 66% wr now. You write "570 Scythe: i dont care tbh" - propably as an answer to "you get banned / reported" I think you should be happy to not get a perma due to your bought account. Even so: you are an inner ugly guy who tries to play splitpush in Silver and flames his teammates to be bad. You got what you asked for
" I DONT CARE TBH " was answer to " trynda u lost this game xddd
Rioter Comments
Evidence (EUNE)
: Well in my experiance,if i no lifed a week of playin,i could get 6300I P,in prob 10 or more games a day,i remember that ip per game was around 60 to 99,something like that,if u had first win,u get 250 or 450 ip,not sure tho.. Its just that u cant expect to get 100 heroes in a year,u could but u ll have to play so mucn games a day,its mentaly exausting,so ye as ENJUTSU said its a slow process,we all had to be patient and grind that IP,u ll prob have all champs in about 3-4 yeas of cusual playin.. i started from season 1,i remember that i collected al champs in season 6,that was cuz besides buying champs,u had to by runes pages,plus u had to buy runes,then place them i rune pages,its a %%%in load of ip gone to that,expecialy,there were soke champs that were good with a certain runes,like vlad with spellvamp runes,that cost a lot,ryzes runes with mana,etc.. Now.. u dont have to by runes anymore,even if still u can buy,but now..u just have to change them every game,which is not a problem,like if u want want ap,u take ap,if u want to go ad u pick ad runes and still u have 2 runes,but its efective,where back in the day,u coudnt change runes in game,like now that u can.. This game has flaws,but this change made it easier,for new players and veterans.. I cant say for sure that runes reforged are what this game needs,but i just wanted to say something about this topic.. Dont rush playin rankeds,take my advice and play normals for about 1 or 2,then try it,beware the toxicity tho Try to learn the game a bit then engage soloq and if u rly want to try rank,try ranked flex mode,this mode is somekind of ranked,but not much people care,cuz its not soloq. U can also play it with ur friends too. I see u started playin i season 7,there are good guides on youtube that,show u how to improve playin mid in depth.. Keep in mind that first 3-4 years for the most players is learning the game,even if somehow u ended up in gold or plat,theres still so much to learn and experiance,i still havent experiance it all and i m playin 8 years,ofc there are players who started from beta version,props to them too xD..i envy u..a little xD One more thing,if u stick with this game,u ll experiance both sorrow,anger,excitement,joy and more.. One thing that will happen the most is changing friends,depending if they are ur real life friend,then prob not,but if they are ur virtual game friend,dont expect much from them in time they will move on from u or u from them,u ask why,well my friend u ll see.. I had luck all these years,meet some great and interesting people(players). Some from my own country(Serbia),some from croatia,bosnia,rumunia,greek,poland,yes poland,there still exist good players dont worry.. Also Pakistan,Sweden,suprisingly i meet and still have him for a friend,a japanesse player,before japan server existed ofc,so its pretty intesting and rare thing to happen,but it did and i m happy it did,learned so much about japanesse culture form him and still learning.lol. I remember some1 made a post about this game,where he mentioned that this game is a curse,but i say its a curse and wonder in the same time,if i imagine i never clicked on this game,i would have never played this game,i would never meet those people,some i m close,other less,but u get what i mean.. This prob my only and last moba game that i ll play,cuz everything great things happens once in a life time,this game is just one of them.. Sorry if it took long but i just get into when i start writing,lol. Stay strong Yorick players and keep showeling(LMFAO PARTY ROCK song,if u remember,every day i m showeling) {{champion:83}} {{summoner:6}}
: Thank you too for your advice. I definitely got better playing Jinx, and I almost always pick her when she doesn't get banned which to my surprise happens often. I even manage to land one or two Ultis. But I still have no idea about runes, I just got the hang on items... And Youtubers and Twitchstreamers sadly only scarcely explain what they do and why. They just play like pros and it looks awesome as they stack pentakill on pentakill...
u can check their profiles on op.gg and u can see their runes there
Mcgalakar (EUNE)
: If you play only Talon and Zed, then why do you complain about not being able to buy all champions? I don't completely follow your though process. You only need 9600 BE (what in the worst scenario is 10 levels) and then buy other cheap champions. If you do not plan to play any other champions, then there is no reason to buy an expensive ones. If I remember correctly, during first 5 levels you get a champions, so at level 15 you should have 7. Then you will receive around 15k BE in the next 15 levels, enough to buy champions to play ranked once you hit level 30 (wow, this system is even better than I though, I needed to play like 3 months after reaching level 30 before even thinking on getting enough champions for ranked). In the end, the whole discussion about the current currency system is more or less pointless.
can u either read the whole post or dont fkin comment u just tilted me,here isnt word about me,its about all new players jesus,i main mid but i play jg and top aswell
Mcgalakar (EUNE)
: This doesn't mean that any of this champions is a trash, it only means that you don't like playing them. The same that the fact that you don't like playing bot lane doesn't mean that this is a trash lane. As for assassins prices (mid ones): {{champion:84}} 3150 {{champion:245}} 6300 {{champion:105}} 4800 {{champion:38}} 3150 {{champion:55}} 3150 {{champion:35}} 3150 {{champion:91}} 4800 {{champion:238}} 4800 So there are also few 3150 BE assassins, not only 4800+
idk if i mentioned i dont like ap assassins,i play only talon and zed. akali - everyone oneshots ppl with Q AA but only i barelly do any damage,lol.nope ekko - nah boring kit fizz - noob champ kassadin-never played him but hes useless as i see in my games. doesnt do any damage katarina - well may play her.
: Actually you are not supposed to buy all champions, and even if you did, you could not reasonably be able to play them all at their fullest potential. So what's the point?
the point is,i played champions on free champ rotation,like zac,bard,taliyah etc and they are fun to play,and i still didnt play 30-40% of champs in lol
Mcgalakar (EUNE)
: There are some misunderstanding from your side. First it is not important if you get an IP/BE each game or after X games, the important factor is, how much do you receive in total per game. You can get **at least** 820 BE. Also every 10 levels you get a capsule that have guaranteed a higher costing shard. Your experience needed for the next level, after you hit level 30 gets reset every XX levels (20, not sure), so it is not scaling all the time. In the end, taking into the account first win of the day, game length, win or loss, you can level in 5-10 ranked games depending on your current level (it is way faster for lower levels). According to calculations that were made in the past, you earn BE faster right now, as you get more BE in the end per level. This thing is only a lie, when someone plays more than 10 games per day. At this point, the old system is proved better, as the BE is more friendly towards people who don't play so often (thanks to utilizing the first win of the day bonus). You need also remember, that having a shard for a champion that you want, gives you a huge discount that had no place in the old system. This discount is should also be counted towards how much BE you earn per match. >you have to buy the trash ones worth 450 BE so u can play it Yep, trash champions: {{champion:22}} , {{champion:36}} , {{champion:11}} , {{champion:27}} , {{champion:16}} , {{champion:19}} . Yep, complete thrash, no one plays them anymore, and their win rate is on -%. They should just delete all of them. (Prices taken from lol wikia, as I'm not at home and can't log into game.)
well u misunderstanded me, I said that champions are trash because i dont play them,im mid main , usually assassins thats the most type of champions i like,well not all of them are trash,warwick is good so is mundo,master and soraka,but m8 ryze i dont have hands with him and i dont like him,same as ashe,botlane[support,adc] is worst role in game in my opinion and i really dont want to play it,and like,all mid assassins are 4800be+. maybe someone likes singed etc but i said i dont like those champs
iSneez (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=570 Scythe,realm=EUNE,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=z56jKiZk,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-02T08:49:15.195+0000) > > What? My friends that play league bit longer said there was something called IP before Blue Essence replaced it,and that you got IP everytime u played a game,which is,if u ask me,waaaay more better way to get lets say game money to buy champions.I dont understand " but since the introduction of BE it got a bit faster. " , how,please explain me?You have to play like number and number of games to level up,depends on what level you are,but the higher u are the worse it is,u have to play so much games to level up,and then u get some 450 champ that u can disenchant for like 90 blue essence xD? So 100+ games played for 90 blue essence? instead of getting IP every time u finish game? simple, in past you got like 55-65IP / game now you get 800+be for multiple games! also there a minimum of 800 something be not 90be you get 90be champ but together with others and what you don't get that champions cost same, so you got 65ip/game to buy a 6500ip champ you needed 100 games, now you wil lneed much less so overall now you gain more currency then before
well,i was expecting like 200-300 IP per game but 55-65... lol
Eveninn (EUW)
: Mostly by trying around with the free rotation and then not disenchanting the champions they like. Iirc you get a big discount by getting champions through shards. Then again, it's hard for me to think in the steps of a new player, so I struggle to give much if an advice. If I did not own any champions I now would probably be completely satisfied by just the free rotation. <.<
Yeah but you dont have free champion rotation in ranked. But if i dont disenchant champions how am i gonna get blue essence to buy them?by 5-10 level ups? So i have to disenchant like 5+ champs to buy one xD?
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: Buying new champions always was a slow process, but since the introduction of BE it got a bit faster. I remember during the IP times it was around a month of grinding if not more for a 6300 champion.
What? My friends that play league bit longer said there was something called IP before Blue Essence replaced it,and that you got IP everytime u played a game,which is,if u ask me,waaaay more better way to get lets say game money to buy champions.I dont understand " but since the introduction of BE it got a bit faster. " , how,please explain me?You have to play like number and number of games to level up,depends on what level you are,but the higher u are the worse it is,u have to play so much games to level up,and then u get some 450 champ that u can disenchant for like 90 blue essence xD? So 100+ games played for 90 blue essence? instead of getting IP every time u finish game?
Rioter Comments
: Why remove bans from ARURF?
well i played against Garen i think yesterday,he was pretty bad,so pls dont trash talk,if ur good,u will win,if ur bad,u will loose and cry just like u do now
: This isn't an issue. Just improve your performance if you want to reach gold. Stop looking at team mates.
wow dude i hate comments like ur, " stop looking at your teammates " , let me ask you something Imagine you winning ur lets say midlane,and lets say WE JUST LOOKED AT OURSELVES NOT OUR TEAMMATES,so what would u do if ur botlane completely lost their lane in like 10-15min and enemy got even to the inhibitor,what would u do then? just answer me that,please.
IXG Bang (EUW)
: Cant play the game properly anymore. patch 8.13
Yeah i had same problems yesterday i think,i felt very laggy like i had 200+ ping but it was actually 50,idk it got fixed by itself,maybe just a game bug or smthng
: Noob needs practise // ADC // (but basically any position for the sake of just playing)
I started to play league somewhere at start of season 7 and i started to main Zed,cool champ,wanted to learn him,but as soon as i got in game,i took grasp of undying runes on zed,dont blame me,i didn't even know what were runes back then. And the game didnt even start,people spam -pinged my runes and spammed in chat " Zed wtf runes? " , i didn't answer them because as i said i didnt know what are runes nor what are they for.I started to watch LL Stylish streams,i played Zed alot,yeah,i fed mostly at time,had like 10+ deaths every single game,but its the point in getting better.Even when i had 100k+ points on Zed i was still pretty bad,but i just kept playing and by the time i got to know what,how and when i can do something.So you can't immediately play Jinx as professional player,just play her,enjoy playing,and you will learn by the time,watch some ADC main streams on youtube,twitch,etc,it helped me alot.And one last thing,you SHOULD play Jinx,play her till ur dead xd,when u learn her,believe me,other roles will be easy because you will get game knowledge,u will know how game works.

570 Scythe

Level 45 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion