Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: how quinn is in the top tier
alright thanks everyone
Rioter Comments
vladz2k (EUNE)
: I am Silver 2 and I can play any role Top {{champion:39}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:14}} Jungle {{champion:32}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:154}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: lulu build
thx for the help ill try her as a supp :)
Rioter Comments
: im stuck at 0 lp in gold V for 3 games
oh ok thx guys cuz im in like a big lose strike and still no demote oh well ill just hope for good xD
: damn XD.. most likely to drop after another loss
: no i had around 70 lp long ago and im kinda jsut losing lol and i lost 3 games in a row when i was with 0 lp. if i make another one and i lose i get demoted?
and i was also in g3 and just got demoted to g5
: if you havent gotten LP in that division you have a safety net that makes it super hard to demote
no i had around 70 lp long ago and im kinda jsut losing lol and i lost 3 games in a row when i was with 0 lp. if i make another one and i lose i get demoted?
Rioter Comments
Finnifox (EUNE)
: [EUNE] Looking for ranked friends (Gold/Plat)
hi if u want add me i main support but can play mid and jungle
Rioter Comments
: fizz top lane triforce?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Quinn is still pretty strong IMO, at least in solo queue. She relies on snowballing early game and/or roaming to win the game, so she's good if you're confident you can outplay your lane opponent or if you're good at looking for gank opportunities on other lanes. Trundle is more well rounded and doesn't rely on snowballing as much, but he can't destroy the enemy team as effectively as a Quinn can when ahead. Good top laners include Maokai, Kayle, Shen, Ekko Some good junglers are Kindred, Graves, Nidalee, Kha'Zix
tyvm ill go for the quinn thx man :)
Rioter Comments
Eambo (EUW)
: Hi ACDCrock, How long have you guys been friends for? If you have been friends for less than 24 hours (or, removed/blocked the friend then re-added them) you'll need to wait 24 hours for this to become available. If you're certain that's not the issue, what error do you experience?
lol he inblocked me this morning we been doing this for a long time now ik thx m8 :)
  Rioter Comments
: about ranked
i lost 4 games when i was in 0 lp in s4 till got to s5 and got 1 game in promo for free
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: quinn mid or top?
ok thx ill try her on top
Rioter Comments
: Hey ACDCrock9876! There were some issues with the EUNE store, you can follow up on updates in the **[Service Status](http://status.leagueoflegends.com/?en_GB#eune)** :)
> [{quoted}](name=TheLUCKYfighter,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=3mlXmbpy,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-12-11T17:05:35.499+0000) > > Hey ACDCrock9876! > > There were some issues with the EUNE store, you can follow up on updates in the **[Service Status](http://status.leagueoflegends.com/?en_GB#eune)** :) k thx
duckarp (EUNE)
: Because of problems like this: http://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-en/XKsB7zjT-snowdown-mystery-gift-not-recieved Or you'd rather want an army of angry customers? :)
> [{quoted}](name=duckarp,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=3mlXmbpy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-12-11T16:58:01.805+0000) > > Because of problems like this: http://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-en/XKsB7zjT-snowdown-mystery-gift-not-recieved > Or you'd rather want an army of angry customers? :) ye i better wait :I
Rioter Comments
MorfarY0 (EUW)
: in mid he can be good but not so great in top imo
> [{quoted}](name=MorfarY0,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OsoYeAOF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-12-06T18:19:29.820+0000) > > in mid he can be good but not so great in top imo ye i mean in mid cuz the brutlizer is gone so im also not sure what to build on him now
Rioter Comments
: There is a live maintenane going on, perhaps they disable ranked queue to prevent anyone from having ingame lag/disconnections during the maintenance
> [{quoted}](name=Titanium 307,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=I6qzyOmT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-10-29T16:02:10.711+0000) > > There is a live maintenane going on, perhaps they disable ranked queue to prevent anyone from having ingame lag/disconnections during the maintenance ok thx
Rioter Comments
: Brand. With his focus on AoE, Magic Pen and %-health damage, there is no defense against him. Diana however can be peeled away, has to get into melee range, sports less AoE damage and can be set back by MR.
> [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AZ8EPpNY,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-09-29T14:17:47.121+0000) > > Brand. > > With his focus on AoE, Magic Pen and %-health damage, there is no defense against him. > Diana however can be peeled away, has to get into melee range, sports less AoE damage and can be set back by MR. ok thx ill buy brand :)
iHeyt (EUNE)
: Diana is assassin, while Brand is AP carry, depends what you need
> [{quoted}](name=iHeyt,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AZ8EPpNY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-09-29T14:14:22.796+0000) > > Diana is assassin, while Brand is AP carry, depends what you need i play both of roles but i rly love assassins but who got a better late game scaling?
Rioter Comments
Kjelldor (EUW)
: Greetings summoner, There have been cases where Riot does this. Although I think it requires you to send in a support ticket of some sort.
> [{quoted}](name=Kjelldor,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=4JEtcIvi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-09-14T10:21:50.149+0000) > > Greetings summoner, > > There have been cases where Riot does this. Although I think it requires you to send in a support ticket of some sort. ok thx for the help
Rioter Comments
: what is better on rengar ie or triforce?
so why nb3 almost enver build triforce and always build ie then pd?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: about lee sin
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: what can i do if someone wrote me in msg smoething racist
Show more

ACDCrock9876

Level 42 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion