Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=ARASH1370,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=kpcIk7Ea,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-01T20:29:57.940+0000) > > and i think dont think... its bad because you end up making assumptions of stuff which will end up being wrong most of the times... here is the answer with 1 minute of googling: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinobi_(series) it is owned by Sega.
oh...sorry...it seems you're right friend ...so sorry i jumped in without information...but i beg LOL to make this skin for shen , it's really suits him don't you think?
: They might be similar, but they are not the same thing. One cannot just use others intellectual property. And for your information, Mortal Kombat is owned by one company only which is Warner Bros. What you want to say is, there was several companies that developed the game, which has a different meaning. It could be that they were hired to actualy develop the game under the Warner Bros supervision, or simply bought the rights to produce their game with that brand. And to give you a fast example. Square Enix had hired a external team to work on the FF VII new game, but after several years of screw ups they were fired and the FF XV team took over the project. The same way those developers could have been hired by warner bros to make the mortal combat games. All of this to say that in the end, someone owns the copyrights for that very same skin you are asking for. Either riot would have to buy the rights to produce the skin, or has to make it different so it doesnt conflict with the copyrights. So its not likely it will ever happen.
oh...sorry...it seems you're right friend ...so sorry i jumped in without information...but i beg LOL to make this skin for shen , it's really suits him don't you think?
ARASH1370 (EUNE)
: Shinobi skin from sega game for SHEN
and i think sega megadrive has breakdown in year 1993 and dont think LOL should get permit from a breakdowned console
: once again... the same answer from the previous thread # #COPYRIGHTS
and i have a question friend ...shen has mortal kombat x scorpion and subzero costume ...do you really think this skins have copyright from 10 companies that made mortal kombat???????? huh???
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Middle Eastern Server
Hi all yes as my IRANIAN friends said we have high ping rate in IRAN because most of us play in EUNE server and LOL has not any plan to create a server for middle east ASIA and add PERSIAN(parsi) language for us and other countries whom speaking language are PERSIAN , i don't know why we are in middle east ASIA and have to play in EUNE server?

ARASH1370

Level 121 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion