Rioter Comments
Drupu (EUNE)
: Kled Teleport + Jousting bug
Please be accurate with your descriptions, this is not what you call a "game-breaking" bug.
Rioter Comments
: The real question here is: Who uploads to vimeo?
I googled "video upload" and it was the first one in the search results. didn't want to upload to my Youtube though.
: Hit or miss I guess there you miss _-_ You actually miss there with a 2-3 pixels.
https://prnt.sc/mee9sf
Rioter Comments
Abdu Nabil (EUNE)
: Ranked score 19-8, 70% winratio, 7 consecutive wins, AND i get +16, +17 LP for winning :/
Just lost a game after all these wins, and lost -20 LP... wtf this system is a joke...
Rioter Comments
: By looking at the probabilities. If the person has 30% win rate over multiple games on said champion, then he only has a 30% chance of winning that game with that champion. He doesn't know if they are going to lose that match, but the probabilities are pointing heavily towards a loss (70% chance to lose). It's a risk not worth taking.
banning his champ will not increase that chance of winning.
: Remove damage reduction for ranged champions from red smite.
Rioter Comments
Abdu Nabil (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Perfecter Cell,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=B7w5mALh,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-01T03:03:33.356+0000) > > bans are meant to be used agaisnt both rivals and allies. seems like the whole community got used to negative attitude.
i should be able to play whatever i want without being locked out by a TEAMMATE
: No, just because you cant to play something there is no reason you should be able to strip the right of other's bans. If you don't want to get your champ banned no matter what go to blind pick, recruit and ranked bans are meant to be used agaisnt both rivals and allies.
> [{quoted}](name=Perfecter Cell,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=B7w5mALh,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-01T03:03:33.356+0000) > > bans are meant to be used agaisnt both rivals and allies. seems like the whole community got used to negative attitude.
Rioter Comments
Norrise (EUW)
: GUYS, I GOT A FIX... ... Don't play Riot games.
this comment should get more downvotes as soon as possible! or just get deleted by an admin
bLackPajama (EUNE)
: Client BUG
same here
YoloYeet (EUW)
: code 003
got the same problem here
Rioter Comments
Abdu Nabil (EUNE)
: Possible Yasuo Windwall bug vs Hextech Annie
also make sure you look closely at the last basic attack from Annie going through the wall.
Rioter Comments
: Well,it just happened in the staring of this patch 6.5 here in Egypt :(
I have the exact same problem since the release of patch 6.5 could someone plz help us

Abdu Nabil

Level 326 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion