: Litteraly EVERY Ranked game someone tries to enforce other players to report someone
Ok, next time my ADC goes 0/7 under 10 minutes saying report jungle, i'll keep quiet not to hurt his feelings. Bad players deserve to be reported, they never help you win the game.
: League client is broken yet again for Bulgaria and other countries in the Balkans.
If i have a random person at my workplace to do my job i'll most propably get fired. WHY ARE YOU ALL STILL WORKING FOR THIS PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A COMPANY?
zanbuko1 (EUNE)
: Get your shit together riot
The brilliant minds of Riot employees are gathering their powers to solve this devilish of a problem!!!
Naschpitz (EUW)
: New Client really buggy in OSX 10.12.4
Aparently the team that worked on the "new" client are so freaking stupid...I can't even login properly every day
: Why do so many people trashtalk riot support?
If you are 5 years old you see riot and their employes as gods. If can actually use your brain you can clearly see their sloppy and lazy working style.
robsco26 (EUW)
: Bullied into dodging.
Skully (EUW)
: Why I think League is slowly going downhill for a long time now...
And people yell at me when i say that Dota has better proffesionals designing the game. For example the turrets there hit at random BUT if it hits you it freakin hurts. There's no 5k hp Volibear tanking 2 turrets and killing the enemy adc easily. Well said bro.
: IKR, league players are so rude. Always assuming the worst of people and insulting them without cause. They are so mature. Hypocrite.
> [{quoted}](name=WaterTribe,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=iVyMe87A,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2016-11-30T10:32:41.334+0000) > > IKR, league players are so rude. Always assuming the worst of people and insulting them without cause. They are so mature. > > Hypocrite. bla bla bla bla bla blaaaaa All that chit-chat is gonna get 'cha hurt
: Buff Soraka
Yet another noobchamp abuser crying for buffs. I love league players
: Nowhere near as bad as hecarim is right now. The logic that you can build one damage item, go full tank after, and still burst people/output massive damage is just ridiculous. Thats exactly why Vi, Heca, Voli, Shyv, are so oppressive. Why play a squishy damage dealer when you can have 4k hp, 200 armour and MR, and still deal a fraction less damage? You should have to choose between damage or tankiness, not get both.
> [{quoted}](name=TheYellowNoob,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ObshH9qE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-11-29T20:21:50.288+0000) > > Nowhere near as bad as hecarim is right now. The logic that you can build one damage item, go full tank after, and still burst people/output massive damage is just ridiculous. > > Thats exactly why Vi, Heca, Voli, Shyv, are so oppressive. Why play a squishy damage dealer when you can have 4k hp, 200 armour and MR, and still deal a fraction less damage? You should have to choose between damage or tankiness, not get both. I agree with you so freaking much dude. When i hear the words "Tank with high damage" i always think of how bad the game's design is.
munraker (EUW)
: Way to balance yasuo
When an assasin's shield is better than any support's out there and makes the adc useless in tf THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG. Plus, please make him shut the **** up! I'm tired of hearing him screaming everytime he uses a spell.
: Lee Sin
Lee is busted atm and i agree on the counter jungling part you mentioned. It simply has no counter cause his damage is really high. But we gotta be patient. Riot wont nerf him cause there's a ton of weeaboos playing him and you know what that means.
: Garen needs more than just a buff Riot.
nothing to see here, just another noobchamp abuser crying for buffs so he puts even less effort when he is killing ya
zvitor (EUNE)
: ELEMENTALIST LUX IS OUT
Call your mom. You got us good.
: Try Heroes of the Storm then...
> [{quoted}](name=Daniel1993,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=QBUa7WNA,comment-id=0006000100000000,timestamp=2016-11-24T12:57:32.825+0000) > > Try Heroes of the Storm then... Oh I have. It's completely different. Shotcalling and objectives played right is your only win condition. I have suggested it to friends of mine that are Plat elo in league and found it "boring" because they have no idea what to do around the map.
: Meh... there is easier moba games.
> [{quoted}](name=Daniel1993,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=QBUa7WNA,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2016-11-24T10:22:23.023+0000) > > Meh... there is easier moba games. I disagree. League is so simple that even kids can play as i said before. It requires a little to no thinking and mistakes are not so often punished.
Joetri10 (EUW)
: League is currently in it's most unplayable state right now for a massive majority of players. As for the top minority, just getting into a game is a struggle. Their mix of Balancing and focus on Pro play has fallen and it's obsession for the eSport scene has left the casual players struggling. With it's unbalanced state of detached roles which to some, might seem like a good thing, the idea of fighters being un-killable because of one mastery or mages being outclasses in 50% of games because of a struggling balancing situation with mobility is putting off many players. New champions are being released too frequently without any real form of hype and without being tested properly is leading to an overdraft of champions that do not see play and is thus washing out any potential focus to actual gameplay. All that partnered with a dodgy and inconsistent MMR placement system, high toxicity among low level players constricting enjoyment and improvement for new or low ability casual players and the ALL chat system that desperately needs to be removed are the key factors in why League IS dying out. Games like Overwatch are more fun to play due to the steady state of the game and the positive players leaving League thus a stronger playerbase. Riot has been going off track for a good few years now and they don't seem to understand why. Bandaging the game and the repeated last ditch acts of trying to balance by adding stronger mechanics to overcome the already overpowered mechanics has resulted in a 'play this or don't play at all' scenario, and that's if you're able to at all. The removal of much loved and easy queues; whilst being replaced by constant unnecessary and unfair queue systems are leaving people unhappy with their game much of the time also. It is possible that this game can be enjoyed highly if playing with friends, but then that counters those who play on their own in their free time due to the inconsistent and unfair queues. League is indeed dying, it has been for a long time... And although one can boast that it's attracting more players than it ever has, that is only the case due to it's current reach of players. As ofcourse, a popular game can only get more popular, but that doesn't mean it's good. Whilst it's eSport scene is indeed strong, it is an irrelevant part of what SHOULD make a game.
The white knights will downvote you to oblivion. These opinions are not welcome here. Just say that the game is the best and carry on.
: I was beign bullied and told to kil lmyself and that i am a cuckold, traash so i went AFK in a game
: Will League of Legends die?
This game is the easiest moba out there. Of course it's not gonna die when there are so many kids and unskilled players that can't play smth else.
DarkG0d (EUNE)
: The game is gettign worse by the day
There is a reason toxicity is so common...Just search by yourself
: so what happened to banning tyler1?
Sensitive ppl are so damn hilarious hehe xd
WØŁff (EUNE)
: rework master yi
Sorry, but most of us dont speak ancient Aramaic
: League client bugged.
Just do the Repair thing on the AIR client. It'll do the job.
: Ranked Flex is the worst thing riot has implemented so far!
I'm actually surprised that the famous white knights of the boards aka. riot dickriders, are not in a downvote overkill! Way to go guys!
: So what did this new stealth mechanic really accomplish
This update and the whole patch was the worst designed thing i've ever seen in a moba.
: EVERYTHING IS WRONG WITH KATARINA REWORK 2017
oh my god THIS.IS.HILLAAAAARIOUS. Now that faceroll is gone i wanna see how many of you will still play Kat
Koreean (EUW)
: Client freezes while updating
Happened to me as well. I uninstalled the client then installed it once again. IDK man, i didnt expect anything from riot and i'm still disapointed
: "Cancer" tier list
I dont see the autistic pick that tilts me.....{{champion:122}} Way too many "outplayz" by darius apes made me go crazy on my monitor
: Update us on your final games of Season 2016
: Yasuo mains will say no Normal humans will say yes But im not a normal human, im a Rammus main :)
> [{quoted}](name=EUW Boards Smurf,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=qNsqxsEN,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-11-06T12:44:17.488+0000) > > Yasuo mains will say no > > Normal humans will say yes > > But im not a normal human, im a Rammus main :) I like you my high rolling friend. Got it? High "rolling"
: Well he might had connection issues. I never had this problem but its possible if your internet connection is unstable. Truth is that people that ragequit in game (no matter if they go afk for important reasons or just because they want) should get a different punishment(more cruel) compare with these that just never get connected (so you remake).
> [{quoted}](name=Achates NamiXxX,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qF8Hi5zL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-05T16:41:29.606+0000) > > Well he might had connection issues. > > I never had this problem but its possible if your internet connection is unstable. > Truth is that people that ragequit in game (no matter if they go afk for important reasons or just because they want) should get a different punishment(more cruel) compare with these that just never get connected (so you remake). Oh really! Yeah because if you have connection issues you always go through the champ select even if you are the last pick right? Then never show up in the loading screen and suddenly show up in 1:30 mins in the game to use flash and go afk then. Sorry, my bad for being an idiot.
Rioter Comments
: I'm just asking to give them a penality, it so easy to undesrtand that, but Staff prefer to give penality only if people are afk or something like that, it seems they dont care if we get insult like this.... People here are still not understanding that is not th MUTE button the problem, cause they already have written to us so they already have hit in the hearth. I'm strong enough not to consider that, ofc, but I can understand why I just want to have fun and play videogames after work and when I found this kind of people that ruined my game the NEVER get a penality.... Its ridicolous
> [{quoted}](name=Mangiapatacchie,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YW3cAAOv,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-11-05T09:54:52.959+0000) > > I'm just asking to give them a penality, it so easy to undesrtand that, but Staff prefer to give penality only if people are afk or something like that, it seems they dont care if we get insult like this.... People here are still not understanding that is not th MUTE button the problem, cause they already have written to us so they already have hit in the hearth. I'm strong enough not to consider that, ofc, but I can understand why I just want to have fun and play videogames after work and when I found this kind of people that ruined my game the NEVER get a penality.... Its ridicolous Be a man and do something by yourself. Muting and not giving a crap is the easiest way.
: Rude Kids From 2000 Insulting Very Bad
Awwww this game is full of sensitive players. So cute <3
Rioter Comments
Wexx666 (EUW)
: Your opinion on AD Ezreal mid
: Wait, there was a mundo fighting you for 8 seconds and you can't even CC or peel him away?? You deserved to loose
> [{quoted}](name=EUW Boards Smurf,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=qb89w5EA,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2016-10-31T13:03:45.158+0000) > > Wait, there was a mundo fighting you for 8 seconds and you can&#x27;t even CC or peel him away?? You deserved to loose I was MF and we didn't have a decent front line, plus janna wasnt using Q. Feels bad man
: The best thing you can use against Mundo is ignite. You pretty much negate a big part of his ult by doing so.
> [{quoted}](name=DemarcianNoob,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=qb89w5EA,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-10-31T12:27:55.703+0000) > > The best thing you can use against Mundo is ignite. You pretty much negate a big part of his ult by doing so. Ignite Adc new meta
kurnubego (EUNE)
: There is no tank meta. There is just correct meta.
> [{quoted}](name=kurnubego,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=qb89w5EA,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-10-31T12:22:00.317+0000) > > There is no tank meta. > > There is just correct meta. Seeing your match history i can tell that this meta is perfect for bad players.
Wex0r (EUW)
: tank meta dude its been this way for too long now. Yes tanks should be pretty damn hard to kill but they shouldnt put out fighter amounts of dmg
> [{quoted}](name=Wex0r,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=qb89w5EA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-10-31T12:04:22.617+0000) > > tank meta dude its been this way for too long now. Yes tanks should be pretty damn hard to kill but they shouldnt put out fighter amounts of dmg Me and our ori died in about 8 seconds from him. We couldnt even get a good position XD
  Rioter Comments
kurnubego (EUNE)
: Sure it looks that way when you probably don't even know what constitutes skill in this game. Np.
> [{quoted}](name=kurnubego,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=yiEO3cbM,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-10-30T11:26:18.106+0000) > > Sure it looks that way when you probably don&#x27;t even know what constitutes skill in this game. Np. i cri evrytiem
: Champ difficulty
This game is designed around the low skill players...
kiwishrew (EUW)
: Try and play her then. I encourage you to go out and see how many games you win with her
> [{quoted}](name=kiwishrew,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=66zqcBcL,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-10-28T20:48:10.730+0000) > > Try and play her then. I encourage you to go out and see how many games you win with her She is one of the easiest mages in the game...What are you talking about
: Need advice on solo supporting in gold
{{champion:53}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:111}}
: Tanks Consistently Deal Most Damage
Basically guys, if you try and play another moba right now you'll understand how unhealthy league's design is. It's always the community that's being critisized and not the toxic gameplay that's full of shit.
Not xPeke (EUW)
: Sligtly long reply, but please bear with me. I'm afraid to say this, but that is such an overused excuse saying that a tank isn't a threat without damage. Besides toning down the damage is by no means rendering them useless and not making them a threat. You're still not going to have an easy time ignoring a Nautilus in your face. He doens't need to deal 50% of an ADC's health with his combo. You're still not going to ignore an Amumu or a Sejuani even if you slightly reduce their damage. They will consistently deal aoe damage and slows to everyone around them. Plus their Ultimates. They do not require their combo to heavily burst a squishy target. Malphite's full combo, albeit on a relatively long cooldown without enough CDR, doesn't warrant the amount of damage he's capable of dealing with 0 AP items or even just one. His ultimate is never really used for damage but as a combo with other champions such as Orianna, Yasuo, MF, etc. He doesn't need THAT much damage. You're still not going to just ignore a Maokai with the CC and aoe damage reduction he brings to the table when he's sitting on top of your ADC. How would Maokai ever be useless even if you reduced his damage a little? Just his ultimate alone brings enough to the table. You're still not going to ignore a Zac jumping in and creating chaos bouncing around your squishys. I can go on, but I'm sure you get my point? They do not require THIS amount of damage as being tanky, they should be able to keep dishing out sustained damage by remaining in a fight longer than many carries. Now it's also true that if we were to reduce their damage slightly, they'd have to be given a buff to their defensive power. No matter how tanky you are if you reach late game the ADC is just going to shoot right through you, no denying that. But tanks, especially the ones with more than one way to hard CC, slow, and disrupt the fight, should not be dealing as much damage as they currently are. In addition to all of this, one of the main reasons that assassins started building tank is because they wanted to be able to cope with tanks, bruisers and juggernauts. The reason isn't because they had high base damages and were able to buy defensive items with offensive powers. The actual reason was the one I just gave you. The way they were able to make it work is **because **of their base damages, items and keystones. That's not the reason as to WHY they even did it in the first place. That's the HOW. Why do so many mages nowadays build HP? Because they NEED more tankiness. Because the game is easily transforming into a faster paced game where who bursts who first wins. Don't you realise everyone is tanking up because of a fault in the whole game's design? Besides, why can tanks deal damage without damage items, but carries can't be more tanky without building tanky items? Why don't carries have any Armor scaling while they level up but tanks have both offensive AND defensive stats scaling?
> Why do so many mages nowadays build HP? Because they NEED more tankiness. Because the game is easily transforming into a faster paced game where who bursts who first wins. > Don&#x27;t you realise everyone is tanking up because of a fault in the whole game&#x27;s design? Amen brother. I dont undestand how the white knights didnt downvote you to oblivion XD
: Tanks Consistently Deal Most Damage
People still fail to understand that this game is designed for low skilled players. And facts show that players with low skill always play tanks or bruishers. They build HP so they dont die even if they fail 100 times. They still can kill the carries. Darius players know it best, they can always fail their E and still be useful. This game as a whole is very forgiving for bad players and tanks in extend.
JSL (EUNE)
: Should I go for it?
I have a friend that is pretty bad at the game and i told him to start playing shit like {{champion:16}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:5}} Well, he isn't Gold yet but he will get there eventually inside the week. Just play smth strong and braindead like most of the ppl.
Rioter Comments
Show more

AkisAza49

Level 90 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion