Baxtriks (EUNE)
: Homophobic teammate
But... if he said he would %%%% your whole family thinking you have parents of both genders it automatically makes him (and even her) gay too.
Rioter Comments
: Let us keep our champion in Aram is someone dodges
INB4 complaining after OP's change: "OMG everything but not this shit" "Thank god someone dodged..." "WTF".
: ''Win a game with no ranged champions in your team as a premade of 5''
Wow, playing a game with no ranged champions is such an unbearable challenge for you? Seriously? What would you want as a mission then? Have your client open for 30 minutes to earn tokens? That sounds like it matches your capabilities.
LukeTBD (EUW)
: I feel like the Remake feature needs adjusting.
Oh no, you lost 19 LP. Now ask yourself how many times have YOU won free LP because one or more of your enemies have gone AFK?
LukeTBD (EUW)
: I feel like the Remake feature needs adjusting.
Oh no, you lost 19 LP. Now ask yourself how many times have YOU won free LP because one or more of your enemies have gone AFK?
Febos (EUW)
: In a normal game? {{champion:497}} . I think I'm fine. If you include Co-Op, then I'll be cowering in Demacia. I don't want to face {{champion:119}} \#bigbrothertyler1 \#reformed
You are going to have sex with Rakan after he ults you so you better be gay or woman.
xdekiller (EUNE)
: Return of Ap soraka n janna ;)
: Ancient coin quest reward feels really weak and unrewarding
I hit level 18 with coin once, not only was hud bugged (skill level up options popped out) but it also felt quite bad to have unused skill point.
: I have a feeling the Q cost has to be brought down or the base damage has to be increased or add least scale with something other than his level. I useally use the Q when I start a trade (the moment I'm already close to him). So I doubt increasing the range would fix anything. The travel speed is pretty fast and I doubt they want to change him into a poke bot. His main issue is his attack animation (when not buffed by xayah). It's just so strange to play with. The attack animation is long while the attackspeed is high so it's very clunky in short trades but he's to squishy to fully utilitze the attackspeed. Additional thing to mention is that his base attack damage is extreemly low (just to give an example, something like Zyra that is range has about the same base attack damage...). That's probally one of the main reasons why AD runes are so popular on him right now. But the biggest issue he has is his overal ability scaling. Every ability he has scales with AP. However he doesn't really build AP is he. No armor, health, magic resist scaling in his entire kit. That's just terrible. Seriously just add something other than AP scaling in that god dam kit. What would be cool for example is that his Q would scale with his bonus momentspeed or just let his W scale with bonus health. Just something that would allow to scale him better towards the lategame.
> I have a feeling the Q cost has to be brought down or the base damage has to be increased or add least scale with something other than his level. I useally use the Q when I start a trade (the moment I'm already close to him). So I doubt increasing the range would fix anything. The travel speed is pretty fast and I doubt they want to change him into a poke bot. That is the reason I want slight Q range increase, to make him be able to reliable land Qs with using W and as result E right after to get out of danger, it would make him more usefull when he is behind. > But the biggest issue he has is his overal ability scaling. Every ability he has scales with AP. However he doesn't really build AP is he. Speak for yourself (and 99% of other Rakan players), I build him full AP and wreck everyone, people are just too braindead to abandon the evergreen meta of doing the Item Active Bot build that kills diversity among supports. > No armor, health, magic resist scaling in his entire kit His shield and heal scales with armor and MR, just like all other forms of flat damage mitigation and sustain. > Seriously just add something other than AP scaling in that god dam kit. Nope, we already have almost all other supports who are nothing but Walking pieces of meat that only CC enemies and spam the same Items with Actives, we need support diversity and Rakan is finally that distinct support. Community wanted an assassin support for a long time, Rakan is that support, he must have those AP scalings or else he will just become another Braum, Alistar, Thresh etc. .
: {{champion:497}} will be one of these lcs broken, solo Q underpowered champions. He's extreemly good when you snowball but that's basicly his only strength. When behind it's just a useless butterfly that follows you arround. Rakan strengths is that he's able to force trades by using his entire kit and that's why he can be so good in lane & forcing picks later on. This said tho when trading in lane matchups where you can't do this because you will get outtraded than he basicly can't use his entire kit and you auto lose lane when against a dubble range matchup. This wouldn't a problem when you would outscale like many other melee supports. But in his case, this is not true. So basicly he's extreemly underwhelming champion if you think about it like this. His lane strengths (mostly his trading) massive increase with {{champion:498}} but even that requires a lot of coördination. Seriously in master/challenger this guy currently has a 42% winrate... This might increase but this isn't a good start for a champion. But I'm pretty sure he will still get nerfed anyway because lcs what would make him even more unplayable in solo Q. {{champion:498}} is a little bit to strong right now for her own good. This will probally be nerfed add some point. The big issue with this pair is that they will become lcs only champions. There is no way arround it. They currently are ok when paired up and {{champion:498}} can play with any support and still be legit. But {{champion:497}} isn't in the same boat as her.
His base heal scaling with levels on Q seems weird, looks like they wanted him to not be an AFK heal bot in lane or sth... well making it scale with skill levels instead would surely help him if he gets behind. Also Q range could be a bit higher.
: I'll start with Xayah: Her Q is essentially a bread and butter projectile shared with many champs, her E is basically a Kalista, her R makes her untargetable instead of someone else. Obviously not the same champ, but probably the most similar. Now Rakan: He jumps to allies giving them shields and heals, comparable to Braum jumping and giving resistances/shield. Rakan is more mobiles and squishy as I said. He has an AoE knockup also. Again, not the same, but very similar as far as supports go.
Braum feels like sack of meat that facetanks everything and constantly keeps CCing everyone around him, like every other CC bot in this game (Leona, Thresh, Alistar etc. ; such diversity among supports btw), his unique skill is his E that interrupts projectiles, his entire kit is literally pure CC with the exception of his E. His mobility is only one way mostly, he usually goes in and stays in fight until it ends. Rakan is very different, his kit has really good AP scalings (especially among supports), he usually can not just initiate a fight and facetank everything like Braum because riot put his strength in meaningful shields and heals from Q + E. IMO Rakan is the best we will ever get that is as unlike a common CC bot support as possible... sadly... > He jumps to allies giving them shields and heals, comparable to Braum jumping and giving resistances/shield Rofl... Braum's E is a similar shield to Rakan's E shield for you? Seriously??? Rakan looks more like the assassin like style support community wanted for a long time. He needs to go in at the right time so he is not CC locked and killed... Braum as I said... is just a sack of meat.
: Meh, one is a viable Kalista, the other is squishy Braum, it's not like they are completely unique mechanics, as long as someone has decent game knowledge they can at least go even in lane.
What the hell does Rakan share with Braum? And how is Xayah similar to kalista despite not even so similar burst mechanic on E?
: ->Person talking, who has seen only players that spam W with Soraka throughout his all life in the game
That low slow and derpy MS boost on Q + long ass 24 sec CD E is not even close to making up for the loss of healing on her Q, W and R. Every other healing support will be more useful than Soraka if Grievous Wounds have been applied.
: A dead star reborns - Soraka
Playing Soraka is a gamble, if enemy does not get Grievous Wounds items you are fine, if they do get these items your chance of winning/staying useful and relevant drops drastically to the point you wish you picked another champion.
: Patch 7.5 Lucian's Passive is not working with Guinsoo's Rageblade
It is not a bug, it is intended because RB's passive is procced on attack and not on hit, the tooltip says "basic attacks" it can mean either on hit or on attack variant. Riot makes tooltips for complete idiots and they do not want to complicate thing too much for 50 IQs by confusing them with on attack with on hit effects.
: What does Leona need to be great again?
Burst and lane bully ADCs to be meta again obviously... so it is Lucian and Graves. Despite that, she still feels good in lane, and her last Q,E,R changes made her feel better, not worse. > - slower Zenith Blade animation made her more cluncky and easier to play around I do not recall any E speed changes over past 6 years... and there is nothing in changelog on wikia, only E width changes. > - ranged AP suports are the flavor of the month. and the month before, and before. Especially Malzahar makes her life hell. Leo usually gets mecrilessly poked, and her base health regen is not what it used to be. She cannot go for an all-in most of the time, since her early damage is lowered. Only malz is a problem cuz of his spellshield on passive, she hard counters all other mage supps as long as she enegages on that support, not ADC cuz they are weak early but on support; she might need to be 6 for that but she obliterates mages after 6. > my idea would be letting Leona's passive stack on targets, with a restriction, that every stack beyond the first one would hit for 50% damage. She would still be rewarded in lane for rotating her abilities properly, It would do the opposite, she would be rewarded for using all abilities at once for wtf insta burst instead of timing her passive marks and ally's damage instances well as it is now. > Also the powershift leona has recived like a year ago- lower passive damage for 3 empowered AAs after landing an ult, is kinda stupid one. Lower Q CD = more passive procs too. Despite that, the full burst with R is higher than before. And her R is super low CD so I see nothing to complain about... Also R increases AA range which increases Q range too (yes, one passive is wasted but it is worth a stun). > - early game damage from her passive was lowered. she has less pressure than she used to have, and early game pressure was her signature Her early 1-5 levels game was just too much. Transferring some of that power into her ult allows for better counterplay against her. > Alistar can sustain damage more reliably More reliably? Did you jsut assume Leona provides any sustain? Sure she does not provide any sustain but her CC is superior and she actually provides additional damage from her passive, Ali's passive is sustain, it is just champion diversity (minor but still...) you know... > also Alistar provides Yasuo setup. and since Yasuo is still so popular- well, kinda moves Leona out of the role in favor of Alistar and Nautilus That is the dumbest reason you can give when talking about champion viability. Yasuo gets banned so Leo is now playable; right? > Leo usually gets mecrilessly poked, and her base health regen is not what it used to be It is false on many levels but still somewhat applies... poke > engage > sustain > poke. False because Leo actually shits on mages post 6 (Malz is an excpetion as I said).
ShidUwU (EUW)
: AR URF is it really that random?!
ARURF gives 3 free rerolls each champ select. ...Now think why it does not feel that random...
orrvaa (EUNE)
: Taric - Q - Starlight's Touch - cost - profit
It is because of his passive that decreases the CD of Q drastically. With some CDR he can easily Q AA AA Q AA AA Q AA AA... always proc one charge and repeat it as long as he has mana and a melee target. Sure, Taric's heal is quite crappy even with 3 charges and using only one charge feels like nothing even when you build some AP, but passive abuse case can be potentially really strong. Taric's Q is also one of last ally heal abilities that does not do anything more than simply healing (ok, it procs his passive so not really...), riot has been killing afk sustain healing over the years so it is understandable why his Q has such high mana cost and has so crappy scalings and bases.
: For me, it depends alot on what support you pick, for example a Soraka, she can be the key to winning in a teamfight, as long as you keep the fed one in your team alive, it's basically won, and because of this their team must focus you, so they focus you, and then become a target themselves, for me Soraka is one of the best supports right now.
> as long as enemy does not buy Grevious Wounds items, it's basically won FTFY
: Just realised why I am no fun of the Soraka spam :S
On the other hand enemies with Executioner's Calling are like - "Report Soraka for assisting enemy team?".
GripaAviara (EUNE)
: Because without damage they are useless. Nobody will pick malphite just to tank, because players will understand how pathetic he is and just focus other chars. They need to pose a threat else they will never do their job Braum is the only tank will do fine with 0 damage
Not sure about Amumu but Malphite is absolutely wrecking even with 0 AP... 40% CDR and Sunfire Cape is enough to melt carries.
ZmIkSa (EUNE)
: How to counter Tank 40% cdr Soraka ?
Ignore her, tank soraka is like tank ADC/APC, her healing will be pure shit.
: Rip soraka mains 6.19 {{item:3165}} {{item:3123}} {{summoner:14}}
GW was reverted at patch 6.9, she is already half a champion the time she is forced to heal someone who is GW'd, and it is basically permanent after enemy buys even just one execall.
: > Like any ranged ADCs/APCs, they always try keep safe distance from enemies, they also hide behind their frontline so why are they not considered uninteractive, braindead champions shooting at whatever is closest to them? (imo most of them are, especially the immobile carries. Oh and the mobile ranged carries usually use their mobility skills to RUN AWAY FROM DANGER.) > > Honestly when I played a champion like Ashe the only thing I needed to use brain to was proper positioning, the thing every champion requires. Ashe requires to consistantly stick to a target yet not overextend with it. She is a high priority, so proper positioning is even more important with her. She has less range than soraka, so proper positioning is harder. Her team relies on her properly landing her damage to win, soraka hitting her Q'S (aka, her only aggressive ability) is not nearly as important. > What the fuck... 24 sec CD E is a SPAMMABLE ABILITY? What are you smoking, and silence is THE HARDEST CC to utilize correctly as it can not be braindeadly used like stun which will ALWAYS be effective (at worst it prevents/delays movement and attacking) unlike silence which can do jack shit when used against target's who do not need/have to use any skills at that moment. > > Her Q is indeed spammable but in lane its super short range and long fall time will most llikely make her eat more poke damage back that she will heal from it. It usually requires a distraction such as her ADC helping her by forcing trades. > > If Soraka is mindlessly spamming abilities then who is Ezreal to you? He literally stays away at 1300 range and mashes Q while aiming towards enemies and just GTFOs with E whenever anyone tries to threaten him (he can also do that in lane creating truly uninteractive and boring games). > > Most champions have these "braindead spammable" abilities you know, most often ranged poke champions like Nidalee or Xerath who do exactly like you described it. Pretty sure spamming is a term used for the times where somebody uses an ability the second they can every single time. I may be wrong, though. She doesn't NEED to play aggressively. She only needs to stay back and heal, to then Q whenever the opponents go into range of it. Ezreal is much more rewarded for hitting abilities, has smaller hitboxes on his abilities, and is signifigantly more high-risk high reward. Except as mentioned with ezreal, these champs are much more high risk high reward, and have a harder time hitting their skillshots (xerath due to the sheer amount + tiny ult hitboxes, and Nida due to the tiny hitbox). Nida is especially high risk high reward due to also being a melee squishy. > Having bigger part of a game played/guided by AI will make it less interactive and boring (player summonned minions are an exception, they are AI controlled simply because perfect microing both them and champion would be impossible for humans [Koreans are exception]). Do you think I am dumb? Obviously AI is not pure RNG (although it could use RNG I think when trying to decide between many equally important actions that are also mutually exclusive) but it does not mean it will not make dumb and unoptimal decisions. The way AI works is actually choosing the best possible action OUT OF EVERY SINGLE POSSIBLE ACTION THEY COULD TAKE; do you realize how much processing power it requires? Obviously it is not allowed to assess all of these actions as it would take too much time. At least being guided by an AI will create some sort of a playstyle outside of just spamming heal when you can. Playstyle is often more valueable than skill. Garen was massively improved in terms of enjoyability now that he doesn't just attack the first enemy he sees every time, and can now also choose to be even more rewarded by attaking another enemy. And when it comes to the action of which ally to heal, it becomes much more simple. I never meant that she should get any sort of guidance of how to use her E or anything like that. Her W is a point and click heal, it's an extremely simple ability. > Wait a seconds... is that... DECISION MAKING? I THOUGHT SHE WAS BRAINDEAD. No, not at all. I was stating that every single option was just as effective, and thus it doesn't matter what you choose. > Just like it does not matter who are you fighting in TFs as long as you do something to them. What you do against your opponent may require descision making and mechanics. If all you do as Soraka is randomly pick one out of a few options, then that definitely doesn't take much effort.
> Ashe requires to consistantly stick to a target yet not overextend with it. In almost all fair/even TFs ADCs are just sticking with their peelers/backliners and firing at whoever everyone else is focusing on (mostly just closest target to their team) or just kiting if somebody is going straight on them. The only time when Ashe is actually careful to not overextend is when their team has the advantage over current enemies in range and is pushing that advantage at that moment, but that then applies TO ALL TEAMMATES (especially squishy ones) who have to be careful for potential flanks/ambushes not just ADCs. > She has less range than soraka Soraka can not have lower or even range than most ADCs/APCs, otherwise the choice between focusing ADC or Soraka would always be on Soraka, currently it is between choosing to focus ADC or taking a little bit more effort to get to Soraka who is just about 150 units further away than the carry, that is not much. Also her Q is super easy to dodge at maximum range so to surely land she must either step at least to the range of ~600 unless enemies are rushing straight at her and not bothering with dodging, but then it would be defensive use of Q and defense MUST ALWAYS BE at least a little more effective/efficient than offense in ANY game no matter if MOBA, FPS or RTS where games are mostly won by map control. > Her team relies on her properly landing her damage to win Wow... properly landing damage? As if she could miss AAs or that wide-ass range W... > soraka hitting her Q'S (aka, her only aggressive ability) is not nearly as important. I am pretty sure everyone would notice when Soraka ran out of HP/had weaker heals if she had no possiblity of landing Qs. > Pretty sure spamming is a term used for the times where somebody uses an ability the second they can every single time. I may be wrong, though. Oh yes you are... silence will have absolutely no impact if wrongly used unlike stun/slow which will always be effective as most champions move 99,999999% of time so impairing movement will always be noticable, imparing ability to cast spells will not if target has skills on CD, mostly AAs, does not need to use any skills at the time they were silenced. > She doesn't NEED to play aggressively. She only needs to stay back and heal, to then Q whenever the opponents go into range of it. And so does not Janna and other "enchanter" supports who all rely on allies to have highest possible use of their kit. > Ezreal is much more rewarded for hitting abilities, has smaller hitboxes on his abilities, and is signifigantly more high-risk high reward. Only if he decides to use E aggressively, he can as well always choose to save it to save his own ass from danger, Soraka can also choose to go aggro but apparently you never saw one doing so, she can possibly almost perma slow enemy with Qs and additionaly root/block retreat path with her E. > xerath due to the sheer amount + tiny ult hitboxes, Yes, hit ult has small AoE but also it has like 6000 range so using it is basically completely risk-free for him. > and Nida due to the tiny hitbox If she misses, she barely loses anything due to long range of spear, she will just wait for CD and try to hit Q again. AND if it is done if a TF then she is very likely to hit due to external CC from teammates and just aiming at clusterred group of 5 ppl is much easier target than aiming at just one, also enemy is less likely to dodge it due to chaos of a fight. > Garen was massively improved in terms of enjoyability now that he doesn't just attack the first enemy he sees every time, and can now also choose to be even more rewarded by attaking another enemy It did not change much, he will most likely die if trying to reach backline enemy marked as villain anyway, and if a frontliner is a villain then it is a simple braindead decision for him who to focus on. > Her W is a point and click heal, it's an extremely simple ability. As if it was the only one simple ability in this game... and so is Ez's Q, just aim and press Q... or Ashe's W just aim (even less than in Ez's Q's case) and shoot... > No, not at all. I was stating that every single option was just as effective, and thus it doesn't matter what you choose. Try focusing all your heals on a CC tank like Naut or Seju, good luck winning that game. > What you do against your opponent may require descision making and mechanics. If all you do as Soraka is randomly pick one out of a few options, then that definitely doesn't take much effort. Except that it is always just few options at any time for every champion to choose from.
: Simplest as in gameplay. Oh wow, she has to NOT WALK IN AND SUICIDE? HIGH SKILL LEVEL CHAMP CONFIRMT. This is called positioning by the way, and since she is a support and is less prioritized, doing so becomes even less important. I never said that E + Qing was something that was particularily effort-lacking, I merely said that it DOESNT take effort. Other champs generally have other parts of their kit to make up for the braindeadness of spamming abilities, that was my point. Let me correct myself: "like honestly, this is_ generally_ just plain boring". Overall, the AVERAGE PLAYER would see this as extremely boring. I have no real evidence of the majority wanting this, though I would still say it's quite probable speculations. Who knows, maybe Yorick was actually everyone's favorite champ to play against. You know that AI's dont necessarily have to be braindead RNG that goes on whatever right? AI can definitely be made in such a way where it's fitting for the champion. This is called game design, and it's something they are PAID to do at riot. Except it IS often a good idea, since saving 1 ally means 25% more effectiveness on your team. Using your ult in specified times just to get value out of it is just another alternative. It seriously doesn't even matter what you do with her ult, as long as you do something, since basically every play has the same effect. Saving an ally early in the fight to get overall more effectiveness throughout the match, saving it to get value, or saving it for a specific ally, they are all just as effective.
> Oh wow, she has to NOT WALK IN AND SUICIDE? HIGH SKILL LEVEL CHAMP CONFIRMT. Like any ranged ADCs/APCs, they always try keep safe distance from enemies, they also hide behind their frontline so why are they not considered uninteractive, braindead champions shooting at whatever is closest to them? (imo most of them are, especially the immobile carries. Oh and the mobile ranged carries usually use their mobility skills to RUN AWAY FROM DANGER.) Honestly when I played a champion like Ashe the only thing I needed to use brain to was proper positioning, the thing **every** champion requires. > Other champs generally have other parts of their kit to make up for the braindeadness of spamming abilities, that was my point. What the fuck... 24 sec CD E is a SPAMMABLE ABILITY? What are you smoking, and silence is THE HARDEST CC to utilize correctly as it can not be braindeadly used like stun which will ALWAYS be effective (at worst it prevents/delays movement and attacking) unlike silence which can do jack shit when used against target's who do not need/have to use any skills at that moment. Her Q is indeed spammable but in lane its super short range and long fall time will most llikely make her eat more poke damage back that she will heal from it. It usually requires a distraction such as her ADC helping her by forcing trades. If Soraka is mindlessly spamming abilities then who is Ezreal to you? He literally stays away at 1300 range and mashes Q while aiming towards enemies and just GTFOs with E whenever anyone tries to threaten him (he can also do that in lane creating truly uninteractive and boring games). Most champions have these "braindead spammable" abilities you know, most often ranged poke champions like Nidalee or Xerath who do exactly like you described it. > Let me correct myself: "like honestly, this is generally just plain boring". Overall, the AVERAGE PLAYER would see this as extremely boring. I have no real evidence of the majority wanting this, though I would still say it's quite probable speculations. Who knows, maybe Yorick was actually everyone's favorite champ to play against. This is just pure, dumb, ignorant crap you just wrote here... you are basically saying that sth should not exist because MAJORITY of humans do not like it? What the fuck... > You know that AI's dont necessarily have to be braindead RNG that goes on whatever right? AI can definitely be made in such a way where it's fitting for the champion. This is called game design, and it's something they are PAID to do at riot. Having bigger part of a game played/guided by AI will make it less interactive and boring (player summonned minions are an exception, they are AI controlled simply because perfect microing both them and champion would be impossible for humans [Koreans are exception]). Do you think I am dumb? Obviously AI is not pure RNG (although it could use RNG I think when trying to decide between many equally important actions that are also mutually exclusive) but it does not mean it will not make dumb and unoptimal decisions. The way AI works is actually choosing the best possible action OUT OF EVERY SINGLE POSSIBLE ACTION THEY COULD TAKE; do you realize how much processing power it requires? Obviously it is not allowed to assess all of these actions as it would take too much time. > Saving an ally early in the fight to get overall more effectiveness throughout the match, saving it to get value, or saving it for a specific ally, they are all just as effective. Wait a seconds... is that... DECISION MAKING? I THOUGHT SHE WAS BRAINDEAD. > It seriously doesn't even matter what you do with her ult, as long as you do something, Just like it does not matter who are you fighting in TFs as long as you do something to them.
: What about giving Soraka a Garen-ish feature?
> soraka is one of the simplest She is far from the most simple champions in this game for example Ahri, Alistar, Ashe, Braum, Mundo, Ezreal, Galio, Garen or Karthus all have less or as simple kits as Soraka has. > click W on the lowest health champions, What if there are more than one allies needing heals at one moment? What if that ally has no mana/skills on CD/is a tank/is retreating/is in a place Soraka would not ever want to go (such as middle of enemy team)? > and Q + E whenever you can on the enemies. All DPS champions (especially braindead ADCs who only RMB enemies) do the same thing, deal damage whenever they can and if they are mobile and in trouble they just GTFO with that mobility skill. Wow so impressive. > Like honestly, this is just plain and boring "Like honestly, this is just plain and boring for me" FTFY. > So really, I suggest to add a feature somewhat similar to garen's ult - where specific allies become somewhat higher priority under certain circumstances. Why would you want to AI start doing the work instead of actualy player. And also I doubt AI would ever make the best decision on that as there are shitton of variables dictating the priority of who is most important to heal. > ult when anyone is at low health, Wasting a whole team ult just to save one ally is not often a good idea, especially if that ally is a tank. Overall this is an above average shitpost. 7/10.
: Interactive as in gameplay, not interactive as in effect on enemies and allies. At the times where the ADC is hitting minions, Soraka is usually just standing back waiting for the game to be over.
> Soraka is usually just standing back waiting for the game to be over. I do not see how being AFK makes her contribute to team's success...
Rioter Comments
: Just Ban Soraka
Execall does not make a difference??? What are you smoking, this item is disgustingly broken. It costs merely 800 and on top of SUPER broken GW passive it also gives 15 AD and builds into lategame tank shredding item. Its GW passive is total uncounterable, and super abusable bullshit as it has no restrictions and no cooldown at all letting the player apply GW to **literally anyone they fart on with PhD**. Champion's with AoE/multitarget PhD can abuse it beyond reason creating absurd cases like twitch with R applying GW to whole fucking enemy team with one empowered auto. Add hurricane to it and you do not even need AoE/multitarget ability to abuse it. Additionally champions like Jhin or Draven can apply GW with that item from a super safe distance for no fucking reason at all; next level interaction right here. 40% **multiplicative** reduction means that all heal amplifiers, base heal values and AP gets effectively multiplied by 60%. This makes this shit absurdly gold efficient making a 600 AP Soraka with Censer and WS lose 240 AP AND total of 10% heal amplification AND 40% of base heal values on her skills. All healing she loses is worth SHITLOAD MORE than the pathetic 275 gold you have spent on that GW passive. On top of that you can rush this crap after your first recall in lane... I have not seen a more braindead, skilless and cheaper way to autowin you a lane. Having almost whole champion's kit heavily countered by that shit is ridicoulus.
FA95 (EUNE)
: [GRADES] Supports Are Underrated Massively
Has anyone tried lane swaps? Maybe it will be easier to score S while supporting on mid or top.
munraker (EUW)
: Servers just died
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbDrBM0vjxw
ddnW (EUW)
: ***
> You don't learn much from playing Soraka. Positioning, extreme map awarness, threat assession, more advanced resource managment (HP and MP skill costs), tracking enemy skill CDs (silence IS the hardest CC to utilize in this game)...
: Latency in cmd lower than in game
Uh... .de is a German domain and EUW and EUNE servers are located in Amsterdam if you told me where you live I could judge if it is ping difference of "natural" origin or not. Turkey server is located in Germany maybe you have been pinging this one.
Charibasa (EUW)
: Soraka ARAM Favored?
Why the hell are you complaining? Soraka is pure shit or ARAM, permanent 50% healing reduction aura and if you try to heal an ally with GW you will have 0.3 heal modifier. 0 point fucking 3. It you pair that with broken item that Executioner's Calling is she goes into trash tier on that map.
ShadWooo (EUNE)
: I really haven't noticed any difference between 6.8 and 6.9. The GW revert looked like huge Soraka nerf, but I haven't felt it really. Globally it looks like it made its purpose as Soraka support winrate dropped from 1# to 9#. But really not that big difference. Maybe its also because I don't really recall enemies build Executioners Calling :)
Imo only executioner's calling is a problem (morello also as it is just too efficient item, it is 115% gold efficient so every passive is just a free bonus given for building it, it is also rushable and viable on almost every APC; it is not as difficult as execall as you can play around it by just not letting allies fall below 35%). Ignite has long CD so it won't be up every single fight unlike in Executioner's case. Imagine the pain of laning against an ADC that litreally bought executioner's calling at first back.
ShadWooo (EUNE)
: Soraka mid/top d4 main advices
What is your opinion on Executioner's Calling and Morellonomicon? Do you think their GW applying passives should be limited by something (like making these an active with at least very short CD) specifically Executioner's Calling which is a dirt cheap 800 gold cost item?
My Syndra (EUNE)
: Now I feel like we need more bans
Anyone who bans Soraka simply sucks hard.
Arenoren (EUW)
: Griveous Wounds and Soraka
Not only should they make R remove GW (or at LEAST ignore GW so whole your kit is not shut down by a single effect) but also do something about executioner's calling... holy shit that item is ridicoulus, it can basicly apply permanent GW on single target if ADC is using it and even occasionaly to anyone around or whole your team since ANY physical damage applies it; imagine Twitch on ult with that...
: Zeke's Harbinger or Arden Censer
Zeke's is bad cuz you have very little control of activation of its passive, censer however straight out sucks, pathetic statistics (only 10% ms is impressive; rest... holy shit...) and passive that is extremely situational.
: Program Soraka
I am having bigger problem with passive indicators losing arrow shape in cloud of particles and Rejuvenation buff being not distinguishable enough (but i also had that with classic skin).
GawnMower (EUW)
: Take you main and give him a buff....
{{champion:16}} https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akyrIj8iLVI this 1,5 year bug fixed.
: Soraka Toplane
I have played her top in ranked, so far I have about 75% win rate on that. The bullying against melees you are able to dish out at early levels with Q is insane. With cheap Q you can always opt to farm with it at range if you can not take fights in lane, its sustain and damage for such low cost is nuts if you are able to hit enemy, but if you are up against certain champions like Fiora who can just buy T2 boots and laugh at all of your Qs you are basicly forced to lane extremely passively. But passive lanes are beneficial for you cuz you can help teammates with your ult across whole map, making you "win if you go even". I build her pure AP just as support with zhonya or luden's being rushed after luci boots.
: SORAKA SILENCE BUG
It exists since her rework; luckily a red recently said that they are aware of "unreliability of her E" and will fix that next patch. At least i think it will happen patch...
Rioter Comments
Niryn (EUW)
: I hope it isn't, but it might be intended. Because Equinox isn't exactly hard to aim or place and it silences every enemy inside so they might have put the delay in on purpose. Since otherwise teleporting in is a bit pointless anywhere where Soraka is since she'd be guaranteed to always be able to silence AND snare with minimal skill and effort required (I play her too and I know exactly how easy it is to time it so the snare hits the teleported person, it doesn't even need to be timed very precisely at all). It's annoying in lane when I silence the enemy to make sure they don't cast their spell but they get the cast off anyway and don't even care about the silence because it comes _after_ they're already done. But I guess I can kinda see why the delay is there. Blanket silences tend to get op pretty easily, so maybe they wanted some kind of a buffer to stop that from happening. Sadly it made the ability a bit less useful in... any situation except clustered teamfights and stopping the approach of a gank.
That would be a truly dumb way of balancing game but even if I agreed with your theory that it is intended by riot why do you need to repeatedly press (aka spam) the key to make it work? As i have shown in video pressing it once before channel finished makes me flash AFTER root of Equinox ends.
Dìana Bot (EUNE)
: not a bug really... Anyways, what I HATE is that sometimes you can't cast any abilities for few seconds AFTER you've left the silence area already.
Your issue sounds like you are playing at high ping with movement prediction, I have never experienced that when playing as or against Soraka.
Rioter Comments

Alesya369

Level 245 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion