Warchieƒ (EUW)
: Flex attitude
> [{quoted}](name=Warchieƒ,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=d17l1kha,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-02-05T07:09:52.361+0000) > Flex is not a joke. League is a joke
: Not in a 0.2 seconds tho... But yes, assassins are making this game sad if you do not have fun running them.
Agree, but ap assassins got very high comeback potential which they shouldn't if they are behind. AP items I guess in combination with their kits are cancer..
: Why are new and reworked assasins getting so strong teamfightpresence/utility?
Kata Gunblade + pen boots + seeker's 1700 damage 0.2 sec then did the same to my adc and supp in a blink of an eye. Assassins are healthy for this game in their current form. :)
EZPZ (EUW)
: the point of my post was to make it not waste a month of the time to get the name
Styrøs (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ana Grubin,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=A88EWiw5,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-31T18:31:50.348+0000) > > They will tell you 'we can't tell you the results of our investigation' and they probably won't do a shit about your case. So don't have high hopes. easy to check, if he still playing on opgg, thats mean he possible got chat restriction . If he not playing anymore its ban
Yes, in my case, person that I wrote ticket about never got ban (maybe chat restrictions idk) but I am 100% sure they are justified. I would never report someone who played bad, just people who wishes all the worst to ur family and diseases to you personally.
: Thanks alot! wrote that ticket, cause the player was still active after that match for several matches now. Will keep you updated if anything happens.
They will tell you 'we can't tell you the results of our investigation' and they probably won't do a shit about your case. So don't have high hopes.
EZPZ (EUW)
: Let a banned account name change
> [{quoted}](name=432153,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qWdux7ea,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-31T15:44:21.120+0000) > > hey, so recently I had a problem where one of my accounts with a good name got permanently suspended. I tried messaging support to have them free up the name of the banned account (had blue essence on it etc.) but they said they can't do it because "it might trigger some bad memories if the players see the name again". that makes no sense because you can literally just queue the account for deletion and free up the name that way. it takes a whole 30 days to free up something that you could do in one second. please reconsider the process, because it's very tedious for no reason. > > EDIT: I love when boards users downvote posts for no reason other than detecting the word "permabanned". You can request account deletion by sending ticket, and after month of the procedure they will remove the name of that permabanned account to 'delXYZ' and delete all the account data making your name ready to use again. So if you don't care that much about sentimental memories, I recommend you trying that way. Edit: I now saw that you actually considered doing that, but still recommend you doing that just bcs of that 'bad memories' to other players.
: Man, don't worry about it. Just remove the chat or use /fullmute all. Most of them are just 13,14y.o kids without any habit in their lifes, so they put the time in the game just to flame others. And most of them are parents disappoinments people that play this game and have 20-25y.o, and still flaming in the chat. So dont bother worrying bout them. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
Every word I 10/10, but I don't mind 'em, I just represent my server in a nutshell here. xd
Mostly Bad (EUNE)
: Just disable chat from the menu. That's what I did. You see, I had the bad habit to explain to certain individuals what they are doing wrong and what they should do, in a civilized manner. Then they'd go berserk on me, and i would just tell them how dumb they are, ending up getting punished by this dumb system. Since then, disable all chat, and enjoy the single-player feeling of playing LoL. Cause everything you'd say could be used against you.
I almost never type, so I don't think I can get ban, but I really like to laugh to this autistic comments. xd
Moody Jazz (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ana Grubin,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=eFqGj4LI,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-01-30T22:05:07.262+0000) > > I play on all 4 servers too, guess what half of these players are Polish. Eune people will baby rage all the time, on other servers they care more about the actual game. Exactly! Also, if the enemy team gets first blood they literally just give up and spam "ff 15" in chat, like, I just can't understand that, why start a game at all if you are going to give it all up just because it didn't go the way you wanted it to. I can't even count how many games could've been won if only someone didn't give up.
Totally agree man, you won't lose your mastery points if transfer since I transfered one of my accounts to Turkey when we had free transfer, and everything is fine with mastery points, no worries.
: EUNE Server ? Nah man, it's called Only Polish sever. Im not saying ALL Polish players are bad. But some of them are very special.
At least rename it to poland server offically , so I can get free transfer to EUW cause I don't belong there.
xStyrosx (EUNE)
: 1. printscreen 2. typical pl kurwa " i'm smurf " match
For some reason I can't prntscr while I am in game.
Moody Jazz (EUNE)
: Oh, this is just the first level. Wait until they awaken their true potential and start raging at you in Polish or wish you ebola/cancer, claim how they F-d your mother or say how they wish you weren't even born. I have played on the Turkish and Russian server and also on EUW and the EUNE players seem to be the most toxic, it's actually becoming ridiculous. I mean, it's kinda ironic how, if I want to actually enjoy the game, I have to turn ally chat off. I've never had to do that on EUW. People I played with over there are overall so nice, even the French which are supposed to be rude, and even when the game is going bad they remain calm, while on EUNE it's hell unleashed in chat. I considered transferring to EUW many times by now, but the problem is that I am most likely going to lose my mastery points and I kind of need that so I can't really.
I play on all 4 servers too, guess what half of these players are Polish. Eune people will baby rage all the time, on other servers they care more about the actual game.
Rioter Comments
Shaebadu (EUW)
: I play ivern on fridays for future
Wtf?! hahahahahhaahhahahahahahahah
: Irelia stun hitbox is completely broken
> [{quoted}](name=jmatatodos,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=EQOhcp1A,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-30T03:11:42.573+0000) > > i dont if anyone has noticed some weird hitboxes coming out of irelia recently but its getting to the point where its not even close to hitting and still applies the stun and all effects. Mistake: Irelia is completely broken
: Sett - Skin Suggestion
> [{quoted}](name=Ayanoköji,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=yuebLgiL,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-29T10:24:17.558+0000) > > Riot should make a skin for Sett that looks like Dio Brando. The money gain from this skin would be insane and the weebs (including me) would grab it instantly. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} > {{champion:875}} {{champion:875}} {{champion:875}} {{champion:875}} {{champion:875}} {{champion:875}} {{champion:875}} {{champion:875}} {{champion:875}} {{champion:875}} {{champion:875}} {{champion:875}} {{champion:875}} {{champion:875}} {{champion:875}}{{champion:875}} {{champion:875}} :) Prestige edition ofc
: Black screen after lol launch
> [{quoted}](name=Bruh moment 1,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=ZAWzEipr,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-29T17:04:03.410+0000) > > Hi everyone, i have problem with lol recently. After writing my username and password the lol icon pops up and after that when i'm in main menu i cant do anything. I tried downloading again, running in administator mode, etc. I tried using every possible way to fix it i found on the internet. i run lol on windows 10 if that is important. Still better than watching gray screen whole game like in today's games.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ana Grubin,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=JBxhRE8Q,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2020-01-22T01:36:16.020+0000) > > Don't spam, other early game champs are fine, but if you have no gapcloser or range you can never reach to Akali. Yeah but Akali can't realistically damage you without actually getting into AA range (as Vayne can AA you from 550 units away) since she needs to proc her passive to deal damage. Sure, she can Q you from 500 units away. But her early game Q deals almost no damage and depletes half of her energy bar, putting it at an effective cooldown of 10 seconds for a spell that deals about as much damage **as a single auto attack** (early, that is). Without her coming into AA range to proc her passive, she doesn't really do damage. You don't need a gapcloser if Akali needs to come to you to deal damage.
> [{quoted}](name=Bananenschnder,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=JBxhRE8Q,comment-id=00010000000100000000,timestamp=2020-01-22T07:34:52.654+0000) > > Without her coming into AA range to proc her passive Yes, now imagine world where Akali gains no movement speed after slowing you with her Q. Akali would require real laning skill right there. This is just bullshit into no gapcloser melees.
: Maybe you can't, neither do I, but I don't think this is the absolute truth, there might be someone out there who finds enjoyment in this mess
Actually, hardly agree with you, since I get about 3-4 assassins per game, I think most of the people find them enjoyable oneshoting people easier than ever.
: Theyre too busy nerfing a 46% win rate champion to care. {{champion:84}}
Deserved, but feel you, Ekko deserves same treatment.
: Because he is enjoying other champs more and is not a tryhard meta slave ? maybe, just maybe the game can be played for your own enjoyment, not just to abuse broken champs in order to get virtual aproval LP points
It can't be played as enjoyment. I am trying hard to enjoy playing picks that I love (Tahm support my love <3> but riot killed all fun along with them cause they are not super flashy mobile kidomarun champions.
KP Jake (EUNE)
: I was legit just about to create this thread. I uninstalled this game today after 4 years and I don't plan on installing it back. Can anyone justify this stupid champ that cost me my keyboard and my passion for this game? Why is Ekko allowed to have 2 instakill abilities with 150%ap ratios, 2 gap closers, a slow, a shield, a MS buff, two health bars, a stun, a free electrocute.. in ONE KIT? please just someone tell me how this is fair compared to other champions
It isn't fair, and you can't ban it due to other overloaded kit cancers in the game, jungle s10 feels Lee Sin, Ekko, Elise, Olaf, but mostly Ekko and Lee Sin, other picks are way to bad compared to those.
Rioter Comments
: This I disagree with. His W is actually pretty balanced and easy to work around for any matchup. Simply dodge the W line and kite for 1 sec. I played Sett a lot, and this is the way people kill me in lane. If anything should be nerfed it's his base stats. He is just way to tanky to be killed both early and late.
Sure but than nerf Irelia base late game health. She is impossible to kill after 3 items with this new conqueror.
: > [{quoted}](name=Caytlin Jenner,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=JBxhRE8Q,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-01-21T22:49:51.881+0000) > > i think its stupid that her laning phase is extremely strong, only to make her lose late. So you are **in principle** against the existence of early game champions? Should champions like Jayce, Lucian, Darius, Lee Sin and Elise also be removed from the game because they are strong early and poor late? I still don't get why you are complaining about a champion that doesn't win games without actually playing it yourself. > [{quoted}](name=Caytlin Jenner,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=JBxhRE8Q,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-01-21T22:49:51.881+0000) > > if she has a 42% win rate, and people still hate her guts to the point they want her nerfed. then by logics, her kit doesent work. No. It is because people just like to hate on shit. Just read all the nerf Yasuo, nerf Yi or nerf fotm champ ( e.g. Blitzcrank even after his nerfs, Zoe or Yuumi) "because it is cancer" threads. Her kit quite obviously works; it just works to well in the correct hands (like old Ryze or Kalista). I do agree that she needs some severe changes to her kit to change that. > [{quoted}](name=Caytlin Jenner,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=JBxhRE8Q,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-01-21T22:49:51.881+0000) > > she could lose another 10% win rate and people hate her guts. I doubt that. Think about Irelia. She actually got nerfed to the point where people stopped complaining about her kit all the time. > [{quoted}](name=Caytlin Jenner,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=JBxhRE8Q,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-01-21T22:49:51.881+0000) > > at this point to even out the odds and make her fair. What's your definition of fair? Old Akali just point and click 100-0 you is your definition of fairness? New Akali's damage relies 100% on skillshots and she has really clear openings early (she can't actually spam her Q because it cost HALF her energy [not joking, it's 100/200] and her other abilities have 15/20 seconds CD) before 6 and after that she has what feels like a 10 minute CD on her ult; it's actually the longest non-(semi)-global ultimate Cooldown I am aware of on a champion that can't realistically itemize cooldown reduction. Again, I'm not saying the champion doesn't need changes. It's VERY clear she is going to need some severe changes. But I'm saying that most of the playerbase have no reason to complain about this champion unless she is on their own team.
> [{quoted}](name=Bananenschnder,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=JBxhRE8Q,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2020-01-22T00:23:35.945+0000) > > So you are **in principle** against the existence of early game champions? Should champions like Jayce, Lucian, Darius, Lee Sin and Elise also be removed from the game because they are strong early and poor late? > > I still don't get why you are complaining about a champion that doesn't win games without actually playing it yourself. > > No. It is because people just like to hate on shit. Just read all the nerf Yasuo, nerf Yi or nerf fotm champ ( e.g. Blitzcrank even after his nerfs, Zoe or Yuumi) "because it is cancer" threads. > Her kit quite obviously works; it just works to well in the correct hands (like old Ryze or Kalista). I do agree that she needs some severe changes to her kit to change that. > > I doubt that. Think about Irelia. She actually got nerfed to the point where people stopped complaining about her kit all the time. > > What's your definition of fair? Old Akali just point and click 100-0 you is your definition of fairness? > New Akali's damage relies 100% on skillshots and she has really clear openings early (she can't actually spam her Q because it cost HALF her energy [not joking, it's 100/200] and her other abilities have 15/20 seconds CD) before 6 and after that she has what feels like a 10 minute CD on her ult; it's actually the longest non-(semi)-global ultimate Cooldown I am aware of on a champion that can't realistically itemize cooldown reduction. > > Again, I'm not saying the champion doesn't need changes. It's VERY clear she is going to need some severe changes. But I'm saying that most of the playerbase have no reason to complain about this champion unless she is on their own team. Don't spam, other early game champs are fine, but if you have no gapcloser or range you can never reach to Akali. She is worse than Vayne into melee matchups, except you can take ghost against Vayne, and it can't help much against Akali.
Infernape (EUW)
: You can. If you know what Akali can actually do and what she's capable of you can play her. It just takes a ton of knowledge to be able to play her to her maximum effectiveness.
Ofc, Ekko players are oftenly most respected players in league, legend says that you need to know all the champions mechanically well to be able to play Ekko properly.
Forsan (EUW)
: nah, you can't really carry as support, there are a few games but that isn't the rule. I'm a support main and I have played all champs as support to try to discover new metas, and I carried lots of games while playing that role, but not enough to make it a rule, usually it comes up to a jungle difference or a midlaner that gets ahead, or losing lane because of your adc or because you got countered
Solo xp is just too broken this preseason, I mean, I can be Nautilus/Alistar/Blitz... no matter what, when fed Akali comes first time I will be lvl 6 at best and she will be lvl 9, and will "touch me" with her cutlass and that's it, I am gone. :/
: Varus PBE Changes -_-
What's weird there? Rito always buffs everything (instead of Tahm Kench) that wasn't played much last few patches, instead of nerfing strong things dominated previous patches. Maybe we should expect new Varus skin then.
: My nerf / Buff list
Agree with most, Diana's passive attack speed is broken, I would nerf that and not her base resistances, also I need to mention that I would nerf Ekko to the ground and Lee Sin's W spellwamp.
: Trollers going to other lanes
Imagine stealing farm from Irelia as Anivia. Xd
Shaebadu (EUW)
: yea thats the design of the champion. its like khazix jump in kill jump out.... or zed: R pop R out again. I dont think Ekko is stronger than Zed
You need to be memeing defending Ekko, and telling that Riven is over nerfed. Nice one dude. Xd
Rioter Comments
Çhip (EUW)
: This is why i won't try ranked until i get good enough to solo carry.
I mean, it's easier for me to carry as support than any other role, just fed assassins are problems as a champion but you carry your adc (if he sucks just go support your Yasuo mid later on) then he carries you later.

Ana Grubin

Level 66 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion