: Infinite Rune Pages
I kinda agree but at the same time I can understand why it's not free. I agree it's a little bit uncomfortable to change it constantly (even though I'm used to it) but they already removed old runes and made new runes free. AND they made it so you can change them in champ select, unlike before. So the question comes up: why would you ever buy rune pages? Well, if you wanna afford such luxury as almost never having to change your runes, then cool, go on, but at the same time, you will have to do it anyways, as meta is constantly shifting, some runes become better and some become worse, especially considering champions getting buffed and nerfed, and it will result that you will still check your runes every now and then if they are relevant or not. So it's not a huge boost, if you have 20 or 2, but I agree 2 is a little small, and paying is probably overpriced, so I think there could be few solutions: lower the price of rune pages by a lot (like make them 1350); increase the free amount of pages to 4 instead of 2. But again, I think its perfectly fine as it is, considering old rune system was very expensive for players and felt like p2w a little. So the fact it's not gamechanging now but a luxury, I think it makes even more sense you should pay for it.
: You have no arguing skills. What is the point of bringing up other champions in a conversation we are having about Annie? No one argued that Annie is the _**only **_braindead champion in the game. Your point is a big fat non sequitur. Also, you giving me examples of other braindead champions does not in any way lessen how braindead of a champ Annie is. I struggle to understand what you're trying to do here, tbh. You jumped on my comment with no logical arguments and only a clearly biased opinion. I'll just assume you're a salty Annie main and move on now. Bye.
I have no biased opinion towards Annie, I dont play her and I don't like her, it's just that there are no braindead champions as such, because champion's kit is not the only thing which should be accounted when rating champion's difficulty, you did get mad over me bringing up different champs, but I'll bring one more so you understand what I mean: Yi is considered braindead, but in reality how can he be braindead when one can be extremely good and use him on high elo while other can't? That means champion is not braindead, as you have to consider: positioning, timing, knowing when to engage etc etc. Same here, its an immobile mage which when caught does nothing and you lose the game. Is that braindead because you have to worry about your positioning? I dont think so.
: noone can easily adapt and play "tens" of champions, not to say 20 diferent champions. I dont know how this works on low elo, but on high elo people only play few champs with which they know everything.
that's actually not true, I've had numerous times I 1st timed a champion and did win and even carry the game just because you should know the role, not every single champion as though its 100% unique skill... If you main jg/adc, you can 1st time pretty much any jg/adc.
: New players? I don't think there are many new players. Even if there are some they get banged by smurfs 90% of time :D If he is old dude then you sound like young kid that thinks he understands things better. Games best moments probably were seasons 5-7.
s4 ftw as well. People said game started to fall with the juggernaut update (s5), but I'm not the one to make such loud assumptions, but the quality of gameplay definitely downgraded. Right now I can compare my midlane or botlane gameplay to counter-strike, where if I sleep for 0.1 second, I instantly get caught and die. Now it's even worse, since snowball makes it that if you died once, or god forbid twice, you can say bye bye to your lane and you just have to deal with it. And obviously players, who call ff right after first blood.
: > Plat players usually just make themselves as easy to carry as possible and will give up farm/pressure just to help the carrying person out. This is completely false. One of the biggest reasons why plat is the most difficult elo to climb out of is that plat players think they have to always be the one carrying. If they aren't carrying, no one else should carry either and they make it incredibly hard to carry them.
True. And the worst part is they can actually start ruining and trolling just because you as a carry take kills (which help you continue to carry btw) but they see it as being selfish and not caring about team. Now don't get me wrong, I DO think you should give kills to your team as well because I've been many times in sad situations where i had 90% of the kills and my team was completely useless that it was basically 1v5. But I don't really understand why would anyone get upset about not being the carry, if I play ranked and someone carries, I will be grateful and just farm and group with team and help when needed realising I'm getting my lp thanks to my team (wow!)
: What do you mean earned? The guy is already a higher rank. What else is there to do? Take a bullet for you? :S
I know it might sound controversial, but silver-low diamond is so mixed in skill levels, that you literally cannot judge players' skill based on rank only, I've seen a lot of extremely bad plat players as well as few diamond-worthy gold players, it can go either way, but being the guy who demands something or thinks hes simply better just because of his rank is kinda wrong, if y'all are in one team, then if you want to be "leader", then you should at least carry or have respectable score and give successful calls? I do try to be the guy who wants to take responsibility, but I don't force anyone into doing anything, I just call what I think is most right choice, if it fails, then it's my bad.
aww (EUNE)
: Jhin the Virtuoso, Ultimate/Legendary skin Concept/Idea
This is really nice. Even though it's very similar to Kayn's concept, it's quite interesting as it's also features a couple of different voiceovers in a skin.
: Huh? All you have to do with Annie is stack stuns and then press R and win. You cannot be serious. GTFO here.
> All you have to do with Annie is stack stuns and then press R and win. All you have to do with malz is press R and win. All you have to do with zed is press R and win. You can say that about every 2nd champion in this game. And you tell me to get out after that argumentation? You talk about champion's kit only. But it's also about playstyle, which has to be kinda defensive as you totally lack any mobility. Her having such simple kit means she doesn't have very much room for action and outplay so you have to excel at micro/macro to win against enemy laner. You can stack stuns all you want, but I don't think enemy team is that dumb to walk into your R range. Flash-R at least maybe?..
: He can't, cause his normal attacks are too weak and he has a too slow attackspeed
Actually, iirc, nearly full build Ziggs can oneshot the tower with lich bane aa + W
: Simple is an understatement. Annie is braindead. Still, it doesn't mean you'll be climbing with her, but you'll be at an advantage, since you've completely removed the element of mechanics/champ difficulty from the equation.
I wouldn't call her braindead. The passive requires some thought and counting stacks. Her E as an ability is kinda situational (even though it's mostly used to stack stun). Garen is though.
: > [{quoted}](name=Andrey0345,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=joiIoMRH,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2018-09-02T11:17:07.540+0000) > > But... if toxic players get their permabanned accounts back, where is the guarantee that won't happen again in some time (i mean, the unbanning itself)? The accounts won't be "permabanned" then, people won't treat this punishment as carefully, as they will know this can happen again and they will have yet another chance. Permaban is called permaban for a reason. Because if they do it again then it's actually permanently (permanently) banned.
There are no guarantees it is, there shouldn't be "permabanned" and "ACTUALLY permabanned" accounts. Maybe, if Riot tries this, they will do it again for everyone, and even for actually permabanned accounts. The point of permabanning an account is that it's done, your last chance was wasted. And you propose to give them another one when they already had like 2-3 chances with chat restrictions and 14-day bans. I don't mind toxic players reforming but this idea just makes PERMAbanning accounts pointless. Problem is, when they get 14-day ban, they won't be scared to flame more knowing that after the first permaban there is going to be an unban.
: Toxic Teammates and Arrogant winners...in normal games
Don't forget the "wow playing M7 champion in normals LUL". The most pointless accusation ever. And obviously they say it while they go 0/5 in lane and thinking it's the opponent who is noob.
: Unbanning older "permabanned" LOL accounts would DECREASE toxicity
But... if toxic players get their permabanned accounts back, where is the guarantee that won't happen again in some time (i mean, the unbanning itself)? The accounts won't be "permabanned" then, people won't treat this punishment as carefully, as they will know this can happen again and they will have yet another chance. Permaban is called permaban for a reason.
Ebonmaw (EUNE)
: Its like of what do you like more , the cats or the dogs ,, (im stupid soo i dont get the jokes if this is supposed to be one :p )
Ok, makes sense. Probably my fault, didn't hear that term before. I like dogs more.
Brunchixx (EUW)
: Heyy im 4 RP short for a key
Draw some League-related picture, send to Riot Support with asking for rp and enjoy free rp.
Ebonmaw (EUNE)
: Are you a cat person or a dog person?
What? I mean, am I a cat or a dog or?
: People in gold aren't very good, Hell people in low plat aren't any better. If you're hard stuck gold then its your skill level. Diamond on other hand is beyond trash and has no real skill level what so ever. In diamond you win by luck, not by skill. You hope you get the better players who aren't brain dead. Every diamond game is a roll of the mmr dice, you either get players who are actually diamond or lose in sub 20 mins.
Yeah, I agree, I'm p3 but had low dia mmr and I was like: "wat is this" - dumb mistakes, calling fed champs overpowered, in 99% games I'm getting called trash jungler (ofc laner permapushes and gets ganked, meanwhile I'm trying to explain that I can't gank into tower, and no reason to do so). Very easy to secure objectives, luckily not only your team but enemy team doesn't care about early drake too.
: that's probably just his way to self entitle himself and his rank
It's fine, it's hard to climb to dia after all but games there are kind of a coin flip since players' skill ranges greatly due to ACTUALLY boosted players. And I don't think mechanics really matter because if someone is already fed, no mechanics can save you from him killing you 1v1. This game requires decent mechanics but overall game knowledge is more important.
72 VirJhins (EUNE)
: Her weak early was always her biggest weakness, but ever since they buffed crit dmg on rocked she the best hypercarry in mid-late game. And what's Tristana? I haven't seen that champ in months lol. > MF will need a team later on What do you even mean by that? Does team even matter if the champ itself is overpowered, sitting on top with ~52% winrate... And she is going to get even better this patch as lethality on Duskblade got buffed.
> What do you even mean by that? Does team even matter if the champ itself is overpowered, sitting on top with ~52% winrate... Well, if she runs into Talon/Zed, I guess it will matter after all.
: Buddy ,I can carry in gold with any role,people are vegetables there. People don't actually have the mechanics to stop you from snowballing in there ,not gonna talk about how to play their roles. In diamond people are not gods ,you could say some are good ,but they actually know how to do things and their mechanics are not bad. You're talking about another game, sorry.
Idk, if you get these kind of games, it's probably just boosted players because I don't see too much difference between high plat-low dia or mid gold. It is there, but I wouldn't go as far as to say that people in gold are vegetables (at least because it's offensive).
Hansiman (EUW)
: Their title says "Systems Engineer", and I expect the balance team to all be NA based. There's also a diamond requirement to be on the balance team afaik.
> There's also a diamond requirement to be on the balance team afaik. Wow, didn't know that. But.. I thought you don't have to play the game to balance it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Andrey0345,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=InMITKUZ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-08-27T18:46:02.207+0000) > > He's one of the worst mages in the meta rn. He scales too slowly to be relevant. In early/mid game his dmg is 0 compared to all assassins and other champs that are meta. Even if you play well on him, you are still really weak in fights, yes, in late game he does what he's supposed to do, but his early/mid is so trash you won't last long. And pro play is totally different: he saw it probably thanks to his utility with shurima shuffle and games being much slower and actually getting to late game. And you're comparing his damage as a DPS mage to that of a role based on 100-0'ing an enemy. If played smart, Azir will be able to safely and effectively zone out his lane opponent without ever being put in a position where they can pounce on him. Additionally, with the changes to Electrocute, Azir can get off a nice chunk of damage in a relatively short period of time with a W > auto > Q > auto, and can do so a lot more constantly than other champions that use it.
But his DPS is supposed to be higher than of assassin's, and while we compare burst to dps, his dps neither burst are decent compared to any other champion dealing damage. I'm pretty sure assassin aa'ing someone wouldn't deal much less dps than Azir in mid game. While his laning is decent (safe) and he pokes well, I don't think Electrocute is that good on him as you probably need Precision tree anyways for AS and Sorcery is quite good (Gathering Storm important as well). I usually run comet, used in same combos but can be done in shorter pokes (W-aa) but I wouldn't say he can do it constantly, you burn out of mana really fast, that rotation costs you 110 mana alone. And you need to keep 170 in case you need to disengage with W-E-Q. But yeah, with blue he's actually strong in laning phase.
: Azir hasn't been destroyed and he isn't weak. He's even seen a bit of pro play recently.
He's one of the worst mages in the meta rn. He scales too slowly to be relevant. In early/mid game his dmg is 0 compared to all assassins and other champs that are meta. Even if you play well on him, you are still really weak in fights, yes, in late game he does what he's supposed to do, but his early/mid is so trash you won't last long. And pro play is totally different: he saw it probably thanks to his utility with shurima shuffle and games being much slower and actually getting to late game.
Kurotsu (EUW)
: ARAM-ARAMA stands forrrr......
Rismosch (EUW)
: You put too much thought into your rank. People will flame you no matter what, if you are Bronze or whatever. In low elo they mention your rank. In high elo they call you boosted. There is really no escape. So don't even bother.
Actually I think I was called boosted far more often than when I was lower elo and laughed at. Calling someone boosted can be a joke; disrespecting someone for lower rank is just bad and impolite. + Those players are usually not that good either. Tip: become Challenger, non-toxic players and no rank shaming.
: ok so letd brake this down ok i said this again and again knowing how to path and where to be and when to gnak and when to counter gank and telling my jungler to do so while being midlane wining in farm and having all the prusser in the world but my jungler not doing so and doing the wrong thing this is why i am stuck and when im jungle my team doesnt do what i say dont react after pining 100 times this is why im stuck adc trash support support trash adc this is why i am stuck now can u help me carring my games dispite all these things
If you are indeed a good player, you should on average climb no matter what. Because on enemy team there could be 5 bad players, while on yours there are only potentially 4. So your chances to win are above 50%, so by playing a lot you should climb with no problems. And important part is: some games can be totally unwinnable. That doesn't mean climbing is impossible. These games happen and it's fine, just move on.
Nolex (EUNE)
: I would play dominion rather than nexus blitz.
I wonder why they removed Dominion because "it wasnt worth it", and now they make fast-paced mode too which probably will require as much balancing as dominion used to. + dominion was more original.
Febos (EUW)
: And that is exactly my point. If not even 50% of his subscribers agree with deleting Zoe, why should Riot? Let's not forget that Riot has millions of players, not 400k.
Yeah, and probably most of them realise it's useless to ask for so they don't even bother to vote.
Febos (EUW)
: That type of shit is bullocks. I could create a bot to fill the petition with random people's names and e-mails, so the number is meaningless. Besides, 25000 is nothing. I clicked around in some of those petitions and many have higher goals, so number of signatures doesn't seem to be an impediment. This is actually a disservice. Vandiril has 400k subscribers. His videos get anywhere from 100k to 200k views regurarly. His video of Zoe has already reached 100k. With all that in mind, the correct number should be 100k and not 25k.
> His videos get anywhere from 100k to 200k views regurarly. His video of Zoe has already reached 100k. With all that in mind, the correct number should be 100k and not 25k. Views =/= likes. They could watch the vid but they might not agree on deleting her.
: Hey! Don't touch my disney princess! :'( {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}} {{sticker:cass-cry}} There're plenty other cnacers to delete
{{champion:238}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:105}} I hate Zoe but there are worse champs to deal with.
: Petition by Vandiril - Delete Zoe
I wonder how far that will go. There is absolutely 0% chance they will delete Zoe (or any champion) from this game, they _might_ rework her some day but deleting? They worked on lore, on abilities, on visuals, on voiceover - to delete it? They even said that they would never delete any champion from the game because they understand there are players learning them and having fun on them. This petition just makes 0 sense, if it was Vandiril's idea, then it's clearly a joke.
: These points are worthless though. You can make one incredibly smart post or 100 incredibly stupid ones and the stupid ones are always easier and take much less time.
This is an incredibly smart comment. Feel free to upvote it.
Lari (EUNE)
: So why should no i one shot as lux or jax or yi @LEVEL 3 with boots of speed?
Because every champ has their powerspikes and playstyles, lux/jax/yi need to scale to become WAY stronger in mid/late game than Heca is in the early. > So why should no i one shot as lux or jax or yi @LEVEL 3 with boots of speed? Heca has good synergy with MS and predator works well for him and boots of speed help him to get a good burst. That's like asking: Why shouldn't I oneshot as darius @**LEVEL 2** with long sword, like Talon does?
lalalagirl (EUNE)
: Rate this cosplay
That white wall adds a lot of depth the emote lacks.
Febos (EUW)
: You wouldn't mind me borrowing some of that, would you? Thanks! https://i.imgur.com/xxe4Em4.png
Yeah, I don't mind drawing a card.
CNG Squigga (EUNE)
: TANK META (AGAIN?!?!?!?!?)
> Yeee its cool that full tank mundo can 1v1 assassin or adc Wat? Like tanks are supposed to counter assassins and they should deal with adcs 1v1 no problem as well (well, not if you can't kite). P.S. yeah, while everyone says Mundo is not a tank, it doesn't change the fact that he IS supposed to easily 1v1 assassins/adcs.
: > [{quoted}](name=ItsYourBoyKay,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=JcEVsRaB,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-08-14T02:56:49.578+0000) > Is the community as toxic as csgo? I think the communiy is way better than csgo because here no one may force you out of a game (votekick), that's the reason I stopped playing first person shooters... I remember being so disgusted with how players used to kick each other out of in-progress games all the time in the past.
Wow, I hate that too. Gotta remember those matches where you get kicked last round bcz you bought autosniper and get 7-day ban after that lmao.
: Level 3 now ;) but in all seriousness, the inactivity system seems okay. I would like to eventually be good at the game, overall seems fun so I think I'll have the patience too even if it takes time. I've heard that Leagues community is by far worse/ the same level as CSGO... by this I mean 13-year-old Russians telling me they shagged my mother every match. Also, thank you for the reply.
13-year-old Russians are on Russian server which means you are quite safe here in EUW.
King Lego (EUNE)
: What you call an arena where cats fight?
New champion spotlight: Dogarina
King Lego (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Andrey0345,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=lXIbbMwP,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-08-15T19:39:53.679+0000) > > lol I already saw it on NA boards a while ago... I swear this joke just came straight into my head.... Great minds think alike? Or someone saw it and copied me? Hmmmm.....
Well, I saw it like half a year ago so no way he copied you. Nice one then.
King Lego (EUNE)
: What you call an arena where cats fight?
lol I already saw it on NA boards a while ago...
: whats the point of LEVELing up. :o
Lol, I never heard this "get a life" thing. Sounds ridiculous though.
MZyh00 (EUNE)
: U have to make it as habit like: -After every Cs u making a glance at the map -After every auto while pushing a lane u making a glance at the map etc. The main rule is - U making smth after doing smth so then after some time of doing that, that becomes habit.
Well, I mostly play jg so those don't apply to me very well. Really trying to farm fast so mostly looking at minimap when running around from place to place. I mean, I do watch minimap, but sometimes I can just totally forget that minimap exists for some reason.
: its not really about the skill needed, its more then most ppl don't know what skills r needed and how long it takes to learn them. i can say for sure that only 1 out of 10 players in ranked is actually close to the skill lvl needed to be competetive. there is just so much u need to know now and it takes years to achieve it. i guess i could make a list: basic knowledge about the champs. -know each champs skills, cooldowns, items builds, matchups, what to do when ahead/behind. -know how each lane works and how they effect your lane/your other lanes and the way they synergize with you. with all the champs we have now this should take years. in laning phase -learning how to CS. -warding the right spots (90% of the ppl fail here). -knowing how to freeze. -knowing when and how to push (slowpush, aggressive push). -always know what happens on minimap (wich most ppl just completely ignore). objectives -when to start objectives -when to trap objectives -when to counter objectives like when u need to contest baron there r always ppl farming bot lane or jungle /facepalm. learning all this might just take u another few years. calculation and understanding your opponent. -beeing able to calculate your opponent as fast as possible to see if hes actually better then u or weaker so u know if u have to play aggressive or defensive instead of just trying to force plays yolo style and fail. another time consuming thing to learn. that all + having super mechanical skills + reaction. unless your a natural LCS talented person this should take the average Joe close to 10 years practive to learn all that, probly even more. the game is great but ppl just don't realize how hard it actually is.
That moment when you play the game for nearly 4 years and still can't learn to watch minimap every few seconds...
: dota2 is kinda easy, tried it for a week because a friend wanted me to try it and i solo carried almost all my games. i would say HON is harder than dot2 and lol tho
But... maybe you were just playing with other players who also tried it for a week? Tbh, I too carried at League on early levels but that's really it. Don't think it would be that easy against skilled opponents.
Shukr4n (EUW)
: Cool. In dota u die" instantly" U lose money u gathered laning Cc are longer U lose tower slowly but u lose tons of exp and money in the meanwhile
Like you don't lose exp and money when you die in LoL? I mean, before you get back you will lose like 2 waves of cs.
MZyh00 (EUNE)
: Game skill ceiling.
Very hard to say, both are MOBAs so both have quite high skill ceiling. Not saying you can't come close - you probably can play SOME games almost perfectly but that's a question about consistency.
Shukr4n (EUW)
: Pros achieve almost (almost) perfectly mechanics and reflexes. But they play,against about same,skill opponents hence u may,see them playing average. Dota2 has obv a bigher skill ceiling sinve they have more mechanics and LESS FORGIVING ONES. Does it matters? Ofc, if u care about balance. Remember that for every casual playrr there may be a player that spend his entire day playing to improve or playing for a living
> Dota2 has obv a bigher skill ceiling sinve they have more mechanics and LESS FORGIVING ONES. Tbh, nothing in League feels forgiving at this point. You miss something - you instantly die and lose lane.
VaVoem (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ofyjAm6w,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-13T18:35:35.117+0000) > > Not sure about the link between smurfing and being an emissary... care to explain? Cant you STOP harass me? THANK YOU.
> Not sure about the link between smurfing and being an emissary... care to explain? > Cant you STOP harass me? THANK YOU. What?
Father Tios (EUNE)
: So why league is worse than before?
> I feel that the game has lost it's value when considering strategy, and the problem has been getting worse every year. Even though everyone says that and I kinda agree, there is still a lot of things which separate Challengers and lower-rank players in terms of strategy. This game became fast-paced and people kill each other fast, but it's still a game of strategy. I dislike current meta as much but it hasn't lost its value completely.
Show more

Andrey0345

Level 107 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion