Ange361 (EUNE)
: And easy mode is never....:)... my love in ranked.
Look, we will make a deal.With proof, i will give you my account:)... and we will see :)... what you have to say after ok?:).I will give you my account under admin supervision and you will play and see how broken is the matchmade system.:).Dude... you don`t play like me milions of hours... i know what i say.I play since season 3:).And it`s not meta... meta is for children... if some streamer can... do it not all can do it... this is why i never show in my videos something that can`t work for them so they won`t play it... not to fk others games
: > [{quoted}](name=Ange361,realm=EUNE,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=Vhd0zMiL,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-01-19T11:04:46.084+0000) > > Easy mode????? Yes. You get those stats playing versus silver and bronze players which is basically like playing versus bots. Challenger players get those stats playing versus other challenger players which is much more impressive.
Dude do you know what 70% winrate means???:) in silver?:)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ange361,realm=EUNE,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=Vhd0zMiL,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-01-19T11:04:46.084+0000) > > Easy mode?????Play as me cassiope as adc and try to carry the game.You can`t even if :) you are 20.7 ....;)... it`s hard my love.... You are bronze. Silver at max. That's easy mode.
My love , i will give you my account, play some games... then talk to me... about bronze silver... :)).Dude... try to be constructive.I`TS %%%%ING PAY TO WIN... THIS IS WHY YOU ARE ARE HARD STUCK.
Ange361 (EUNE)
: Easy mode?????Play as me cassiope as adc and try to carry the game.You can`t even if :) you are 20.7 ....;)... it`s hard my love....
And easy mode is never....:)... my love in ranked.
: Dude playing in easy mode wondering why he has better stats than challengers. Made my day.
Easy mode?????Play as me cassiope as adc and try to carry the game.You can`t even if :) you are 20.7 ....;)... it`s hard my love....
Ange361 (EUNE)
: IMPORTANT
For any questions , ask me :).I will enlight your mind.,... anytime.
Rioter Comments
Shiroe x (EUW)
: No freaking idea what you said. and you don't fool me. You aren't a flamer, sure ok.
Thanks for your comment!:) Have a nice day! And i am not a flamer.... i will never be...one...
Zerelous (EUW)
: You mean team SPORT.
Thanks for your comment!:) Have a nice day!
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Amen. Only the competitive scene sees team play. Solo queue is what the name says, it's solo queue, in other words, you're on your own, and the more you carry the more you'll win, it's that simple. Solo queue isn't made for players who are good role players and good assistants, it's made for those who carry their teams to victories. That's how the cookie crumbles and RIOT is making a lot of profit with this system.
: Heh league stopped beeing a teamgame long time ago. The competetive scene is teamplay solo que is SOLOque means you mute everyone and try your best to win
Rioter Comments
: [Resolved] unexpected platform error login
It`s from the provider.Upc, i think .If all of you say so.I use the same privider UPC, and still locked in Log in.It worked for 1 game then failed again.Just disconected me automaticly.So we must wait guys:D
Lol.The problem again!:)Managed to log in for 1 game, the BOOOM!:)))) hAHAHAHAHAHA .This is getting funny enouth.At least for me as a girl
:)) Still not logging on.It`s ok, now maybe we can watch 3 days a mouvie or something like that :)))
Venkinas (EUNE)
: Kids these days..
:)))) Kids?:) Yeap.That is what i was saying myself.Don`t worry u will encounter lot`s of users like that.
Celebloth (EUNE)
: Nop, noob is a rude word, and completely different to the newb/newbie- this is the beginner. So please do not mix them up. It is pretty though to understand what do you mean. And that has nothing to do with how good ones english is. (His is better, just saying,) Grammar is pretty useful, when you want to make sentences which you want to be understood. So he is trying to help you in his own way, suggesting maybe you could try to get help from your native language forum. Please do not play the victim here, you have absolutely no right to. No one has been rude to you. If you do not agree what they suggest, doesn't mean they are being rude. Keep on imrpoving then.
It`s no problem.:))) .But it`s not about grammar.:)))=)).Dude`s we are not in school.:).I made myself verry clear .If they don`t understand ... not my problem.Certain... that if u are from Uk,,, u don`t understand american.It` s a little different.:).And about my grammar i am not watching 10 times.. beefore i write.If someone is trying to help... understandS,, IF NOT..... not my problem.:).And yes it`s rude.:) And noob it`s beginer... watch for the true meaning of the word:PIf ur english is better... i understand but remeber we are not in a " court" to wtite laws.Just sugestions.So.. " writeing about grammar" psihologicly.. means that... u don`t accept pther opinions.. and other players.. and some rasism...and that is not good.Not good at all.:).
Gozy4 (EUW)
: Maybe you don't know what noob means: noob=newby: a new player (which you are if you are level 28). It's also used meaning you are not good at the game. Which if tou are level 28 and not smurfing it's also probably true. He was not insulting you he wad just saying that you are not as good as you think you are. If they would create a server only for people who are good at the game you probably wouldn't be place in it (but it's a crazy idea anyways). I don't mean to be rude or insult you saying so. I just want to point out the reality: the game places you with players which are the same level as you on average. So if you call them bad players you can say the same for yourself! If you want to play with more skilled people you have to improve YOUR gameplay first (or play custom with people who are stronger than you and get wrecked)! This is how it works and trust me: you need a lot of time to improve! Learning a game with 140 champions take time. And that would be only the start.
Yes i know.Thank u for your com, :)... i know what noob means , beginer.:) .And :) it.s not my only acount on Lol.If i may say... i have lvl 28 in a short period.:) That dosen.t mean that i have 28 in 4 years.Yes a play for a long time, and have been here long time.. :P.And i have improved allways my gameplay.I try to understand and to comunicate more with others... that is why i have writen to read ur opinion and " the best of it".To respect and take what is good from what u write.I want to thank u all for writeing.. and that u have ur own opinion. That makes me happy and helps me understand the behaviour of the users in a game.Hugs for all , even if some are rude.:)
: No offense, but your post is kind of hard to understand due to the huge amount of grammar and spelling mistakes. Sry if my answer doesn't please you, but it simply is the answer to what I understood to be your idea. Maybe you should use your own language and use your regional board. May I ask where you are from?
If u don`t undestand english your problem dude.:).As the others can understand u can to :).So.. please try to write a com that helps :), not stupid things like grammar:).Ok?
Celebloth (EUNE)
: I can't watch more than 10, because I can only check in the client, for you are 28 and the match history on the net is just showing single games. Did I ever say you should build Voli as Kata? No, I said build against your lane opponent, against the team in general. And that is changing every single game. Thus the same build won't be working for every single game. You are not understanding me. And no you did not build what it was needed on Voli, because you went against a heavy AP and you build defense, aka you did not build what was needed for him. Side note, the recomended items are just guide lines, you can make different ones if the situation calls for it. Usually it does. Go through the items, go through your masteries, and have your runes in a bit of order.
Celebloth (EUNE)
: I have checked your last 10 games, actually 9. You are always buying the same items on Volibear, completely disregarding who your enemy was. This is what you still have to learn. You do not build the same items if the enemy is AP heavy or AD heavy. There was a game where you were against a Gragas on top, Morgana on mid, Nunu in the jungle and a Blitzcrank. And your first item was sunfire cape. That is a good item, but not as first against these champions. You only bought any magic resist item at the 46th minute, that is way too late against this set up. So what I am suggesting you, is that you go through the items, and write them down for yourself to see which are good for example against AP, against AD, and adjust your itemization ingame. Do not be too rigid with the builds, it is not going to be any good.
And thanks for the sugest :) and i will consider ur opinion.
Ange361 (EUNE)
: Dude i build up what is needed for voli.:) And don`t watch last 9 games.:) watch all history:).Every hero needs his biuld up.What is recomended for him.I can`t bould up items for katrina or fiora:).Can u understand me?:)
The rest is for the others.I don`t play alone...So i build up my heero as it is.. :P Recomended items.Starter items.. as Pro from league sugest and i watch :) tutorials what if i biuld up 9000 health?:) do i need it.No i need all of ot armor health :) and atack.:) I cant biuld up only health.If the team can carry i biuld up only health.. but.. i need ofennsive defensive:) and essecials :) for the second part 17 18 minutes.
Celebloth (EUNE)
: I have checked your last 10 games, actually 9. You are always buying the same items on Volibear, completely disregarding who your enemy was. This is what you still have to learn. You do not build the same items if the enemy is AP heavy or AD heavy. There was a game where you were against a Gragas on top, Morgana on mid, Nunu in the jungle and a Blitzcrank. And your first item was sunfire cape. That is a good item, but not as first against these champions. You only bought any magic resist item at the 46th minute, that is way too late against this set up. So what I am suggesting you, is that you go through the items, and write them down for yourself to see which are good for example against AP, against AD, and adjust your itemization ingame. Do not be too rigid with the builds, it is not going to be any good.
Dude i build up what is needed for voli.:) And don`t watch last 9 games.:) watch all history:).Every hero needs his biuld up.What is recomended for him.I can`t bould up items for katrina or fiora:).Can u understand me?:)
Ange361 (EUNE)
: Dude if u rush it on middle u don`t do nothing.:) u rush it on middle when u are up to it not at lvl 7 8 :) What are u talking about?:).I know this game like i know myself.:) And as i was saying i am all over map.The problem is that they go middle to early and rush it:) .Good rush it .. be dead :) and expect me not to be dead?:) Do u think that in games 10 deaths of mine are the only ones?:).. belive me .. enemy makes quadra pentakill :).. because of rush games.. u go atack .. u target the best of them.. specialy assasins leave the weakest to the end :).. i know what tot do.When i target they go for the week so that they can have kill they don`t care :) if one needs to be dead.. they just :) go... without regard~!:)
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
Dude if u rush it on middle u don`t do nothing.:) u rush it on middle when u are up to it not at lvl 7 8 :) What are u talking about?:).I know this game like i know myself.:) And as i was saying i am all over map.The problem is that they go middle to early and rush it:) .Good rush it .. be dead :) and expect me not to be dead?:) Do u think that in games 10 deaths of mine are the only ones?:).. belive me .. enemy makes quadra pentakill :).. because of rush games.. u go atack .. u target the best of them.. specialy assasins leave the weakest to the end :).. i know what tot do.When i target they go for the week so that they can have kill they don`t care :) if one needs to be dead.. they just :) go... without regard~!:)
Ange361 (EUNE)
: Yes i agree with u but as i was saying dear user i am all over map.:)Not in one place.If i can.. i carry.
And i invite u to play with me .I will play with morgana.. u play with katrina, fiora or riven.:) U will see , in 20 minutes end of game :)... if the rest keep up to the plan :)
Shiwah (EUW)
Yes i agree with u but as i was saying dear user i am all over map.:)Not in one place.If i can.. i carry.
Ange361 (EUNE)
: That is why i honor my oponets they know how to stick toghther as a team:)!!!!!!Not a solo game
Belive me :) baron it`s needed :).. when it`s needed u don`t go baron at lvl 10 with no atack power.The enemy team comes and steals him from u.. same with dragon.U need a jungler like fidllestick to ward:) all of that fiddle at lvl 14 15 with only one hero can ward baron dragon or what ever :)
Ange361 (EUNE)
: How i comunicate and say to them and beg them :) not to do that :) .. and help me:) so that i may help them.And 12 deaths were not for 1 tower.Just broken top all of it.:) Signal... top is broken.. they are middle :).. still..and all turrets :).. for example when i see a teamate that is alone.. i go qucik to his aid.. to get him behind turret to safe place or even to take revenge to take demage and him to get the kills:).That is ehat u don`t understand i am all over map.. but when i need it .. it`s a solo game.:)That is anoying:).Thanks after?:) and when i need it?:)3.Voli dosen`t need lots of kills he needs asists ..and not to die.. and not to die is hard when other stay middle.. they come kill u:).. from all parts then they go and kill them to on middle:)
That is why i honor my oponets they know how to stick toghther as a team:)!!!!!!Not a solo game
Ange361 (EUNE)
: Really?:))) pls watch one of my games.Then we will talk more.:)
How i comunicate and say to them and beg them :) not to do that :) .. and help me:) so that i may help them.And 12 deaths were not for 1 tower.Just broken top all of it.:) Signal... top is broken.. they are middle :).. still..and all turrets :).. for example when i see a teamate that is alone.. i go qucik to his aid.. to get him behind turret to safe place or even to take revenge to take demage and him to get the kills:).That is ehat u don`t understand i am all over map.. but when i need it .. it`s a solo game.:)That is anoying:).Thanks after?:) and when i need it?:)3.Voli dosen`t need lots of kills he needs asists ..and not to die.. and not to die is hard when other stay middle.. they come kill u:).. from all parts then they go and kill them to on middle:)
Shiwah (EUW)
Really?:))) pls watch one of my games.Then we will talk more.:)
Ange361 (EUNE)
: If u have katrina voli and i don`t know fiora:).. yes for sure i will go to tank them up.But.. when u are teemo and taric or others? u go atack?:)Not good.Stay behind turret... assasins are made for atack
Evn so.. asasins must stay behind a tank like voli or rammmus:).. to take demage voli or rammus.. then they go .. for the kill
Ange361 (EUNE)
: Good players dont rush the game by atacking :) that is what i know.. i may be noob or stupid but that is what i know.
If u have katrina voli and i don`t know fiora:).. yes for sure i will go to tank them up.But.. when u are teemo and taric or others? u go atack?:)Not good.Stay behind turret... assasins are made for atack
Ange361 (EUNE)
: And belive me :) they can even get pentakill behind turret
Good players dont rush the game by atacking :) that is what i know.. i may be noob or stupid but that is what i know.
Ange361 (EUNE)
: They can handle them if they stay behind the turrets.Depends on the heroes :).2 all heroes are good.The problem is how u train them before u go on playing.:).
And belive me :) they can even get pentakill behind turret
Ange361 (EUNE)
: :) Yes i broke it alone :) with 12 deaths and trying to make :) it up.. for my team.. to get the win for them.:) Read all of it.It`s not cotradiction:)
They can handle them if they stay behind the turrets.Depends on the heroes :).2 all heroes are good.The problem is how u train them before u go on playing.:).
Celebloth (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ange361,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=QE6IczEq,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-02-21T11:35:11.708+0000) > > Victory or defeat we have to play as a team and try to help .. a much as we can.I will give u an example so that u may understand that they don`t know.. nothing about pvp some users." 4 of them go middle... i stay top with volibear but they don`t watch the map.3 of the enemy team..are on the middle they are 4 and allways atack..and rush the game, the bot is broken because they are middle and i have 10 deaths but finalay manage to brake top alone , deaths ecause they don`t watch the map to imediate give support when enemy comes..They prefer solo games. Ok first, you are stating that this game is about team play- that is correct, then you say yourself that you finally broke top lane "alone". This is a bit of contradiction. Try to sort that out for yourself. You also say 3 was on mid, why did you not go to mid when 3 was there, even if 4 of them were there? You obviously saw the map. They don't always can handle that 3, and you as Volibear, the tank, should have been there, and then it would have been 5v3. Also, it was pretty hard to read your texts, try to make some breaks in between, helps with reading.
:) Yes i broke it alone :) with 12 deaths and trying to make :) it up.. for my team.. to get the win for them.:) Read all of it.It`s not cotradiction:)
Shiwah (EUW)
See , that is what i was telling.Yes i am noob idiot.. ot what ever u like. :) And i respect ur opinion.In the end?:) , i think my post did boder u and i am glad to have writen it.I now understand it.Congratulations to u to.:).U don`t know how manny hours i spend on this game .. and how i play if we are a team.!:)
: Everbody already is a moderator. Every player has a voice in the question if a certain player should be punished or not: The report button. If you think someone should be punished for his behavior ---> report him. Congratulations, you have just become a moderator. A moderator system like you suggest it is impossible. LoL has something like 70 million players and dozens of games start every second. You would need thousands, maybe even millions of moderators. And let's just imagine Riot would be able to get this amount of moderators...what if some of them decide to troll and be bad moderators intentionally? Who watches the watchers? The current system is much safer. Everbody is a moderator but no one has absolute power, everybody is just a tiny part of a huge system. Basically it's a crowd sourcing system. And only crowd sourcing systems are able to process this amount of data (the millions of games every day) without having an unacceptable error ratio. So your suggestions basically is already part of the game, just in a way safer and more efficient version.
Thank u for your reply but u don`t understand what i am writeing.Your response is to tehnical.Like cooporations.U have something writen and keep to it.:)Look behind and see the true meaning.
Adrenalotr (EUNE)
: > Why don`t u make more moderators and give them responsability over the game rules and about the gameplay. That's not what moderators do. Do you mean people who evaluate player behavior? because Riot are working on systems to identify problematic behaviors automatically so they can be punished sooner. I think the most recent thing was the improvements to LeaverBuster, which now automatically increases queue times for players who leave a lot of games. No human evaluation needed. > to be able to create a great comunication .I don`t like it when i don`t talk english and i don`t understand what they are saying. Use pings. EUNE has a lot of players who don't speak English. We can't rely on chat to communicate. use pings. Riot could implement some improved communication tools for champ select, though. > We can`t play as a team as long as they don`t understand that is not all about kill, it`s a team game .. and read more about the heroes and the rules of this game.Not all of us are kids.I am 26 years old Nobody cares how old you are as long as you can behave and play decently. You're still level 28, so you're still a new player and playing with other new players. Not all of them know how the game works just yet. I've played for years and there are still things I learn. Have some patience with the other players. Sometimes, chasing kills actually is the right decision. But kills don't win games, objectives do. And if you know this, and can take objectes (like dragon, towers, inhibs) while everyone else is chasing kills, you'll win more games, and get matched with smarter players who also value objectives. > i don`t like it when users say " report" .. from first kill.Or herasing with report False reports don't count. Riot has a system that puts value to reports based on how accurate that player's reports are. Players who report for dumb reasons have their report value reduced, so their reports don't count as much. Also, anyone harassing you in game can be muted. There's a mute button on the scoreboard screen (press tab). That way you don't see what they say, and can focus on playing instead. > Please make them understand that they don`t play againt bots at beginers.At bots i can carry all game and have 1000 kills.Here is pvp and team, we play against real players. So your team is dumb. And you're playing against other players. And it's likely that those players are also dumb. Because you get matched with players that the system considers to be the same skill (all skills combined, including game knowledge, champion mechanics, map awareness, strategy...). The enemy team is about as good as your team. > i have 10 deaths That's not good. Every time you die, the enemy gets money, and time to farm for more money and levels, and to take your tower. It's better to go back and heal than to die a lot. This might be why you're matched with all the players you're so frustrated with - you make mistakes too, and those mistakes are just as costly for the team. > create something a special server to play if they don`t know how to play as a team. No, that's just silly. Other players would want a special server for players who make other mistakes or have other problems, and eventually there would be a hundred different servers. Instead, play better so you win more games and get matched with better players who don't make those mistakes. But you'll still be frustrated by your team. This happens in low-level games. This happens in Bronze. This happens in Diamond. People make mistakes. People have different styles and strategies. And you can't force them to follow yours.
I could have that " reply anytime".And for your information in other games.. are special servers for noob pvp:), and if u don`t play there and are not capable to comunicate are lot`s of admins that take of the problem.:) Bla bla.. this anwers are not really an answear to the really important problem.Is this a solo game or a 3v3 5vs5 game?:).
: Why do people feel the need to be such assholes in every game?
:) Because we don`t know how to be a team and sportsmanlike.When we loose we are not honorable and try to insult as much as we can and report all but... we dont even wonder?Did i make mistake?:).When we win .. we know how to say "Look at my score ":).That is why the game isn`t what it`s ment to be.:)Learn how to be a team and act like one.This is my motto and i try to keep it as much as i can:).
Ange361 (EUNE)
: Why we have to do it like that?
It`s verry simple if u supervise :) 5 6 7 8 games.. and then put it on the board and the users see the mods.. that they are there.. and supervesing they would not make such a mess.:).
Rioter Comments

Ange361

Level 248 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion