: Want to play last flex placement or else?TEAM UP HERE
: Ok this comment might take the fun of this game, but it will safe you from the fall after: You are already reseted back to the start of the preseason! This game only helps to correct that by a small amount!!! It most likely will be reseted to an even lower ranked then after your placements! And no, you cant avoid that. Riot messed up the MMR values, thus all macthes played so far will be basicly nullifed. This sucks balls, but this was needed! But dont worry Preseason only affects your starting point in Season 7, by a small amount. But it still sucks.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Desert,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=fVcqw6PJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-15T14:33:53.842+0000) > > Ok this comment might take the fun of this game, but it will safe you from the fall after: > You are already reseted back to the start of the preseason! This game only helps to correct that by a small amount!!! > It most likely will be reseted to an even lower ranked then after your placements! > And no, you cant avoid that. > > Riot messed up the MMR values, thus all macthes played so far will be basicly nullifed. This sucks balls, but this was needed! > But dont worry Preseason only affects your starting point in Season 7, by a small amount. But it still sucks. im afraid to get retard botlane like i always do lol :P
: its your fault u are not allowed to buy accounts
> [{quoted}](name=Poisonality,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=10pYFacq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-15T14:23:00.640+0000) > > its your fault u are not allowed to buy accounts ******,he said he didnt knew,people on boards are worst ppl on the planet
Rioter Comments
: Here's a few gaping holes in your argument: **1) If people got banned for what you call "being unskilled", you would be banned for this game.** http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/1563899961/217028603?tab=overview And this one. http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/1563283802/217028603?tab=overview And this one. http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/1561385145/217028603?tab=overview And especially this one. http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/1556291059/217028603?tab=overview Do you really feel like you deserve to be banned for these games? If your answer is no, then you're being a huge hypocrite. You have bad games, just like anyone else you get matched with. Why should they get banned for it, but you shouldn't? What you call "being unskilled" is actually just a player playing badly. Playing badly is not against the rules. It would be pretty ridiculous if it was, because I don't think there's a single player on League of Legends, not even Faker or Apdo, who hasn't had at least one game where they just fed their ass off. ** 2) There is no such thing as "being above/below your division".** Barring people who got boosted by friends via dynamic queue, pretty much everyone is at the division they deserve. If you can't climb out of your current division, your teammates have very little to do with it. If that division is as bad as you say it is, your opponents should be just as bad as your teammates, so you should have no problem smashing them and carrying most of your games. Unless you think Riot only puts the bad players in your division on your team and puts all the good players on the enemy team. Which is just delusional. 3) **Off-meta picks are technically not against the rules.** I do agree that if people want to try their off-meta AD Soraka top, they should do it in a normal game. Preferably with premades so they don't ruin the enjoyment of anyone else. But I've been CARRIED by an on-hit Teemo ADC and I've lost games with 100% meta team comps. Furthermore, I have to deal with off-meta picks maybe once every 50 games. And half that time, said off-meta pick is on the enemy team, giving me and my team basically a free win (or getting stomped by it). So while yes, it is annoying to deal with it sometimes, the fact is, games with off-meta picks and people playing ranked "just for fun" are so few and far inbetween, even in bronze, that they have very little impact on your LP gain. So again, if you're stuck in a division, it has nothing to do with someone playing support Singed with smite in one of your 500 ranked games.
> [{quoted}](name=Hide on küsh,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=LnsB6nac,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-11-14T22:02:19.844+0000) > > Here's a few gaping holes in your argument: > > **1) If people got banned for what you call "being unskilled", you would be banned for this game.** > http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/1563899961/217028603?tab=overview > > And this one. > http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/1563283802/217028603?tab=overview > > And this one. > http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/1561385145/217028603?tab=overview > > And especially this one. > http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/1556291059/217028603?tab=overview > > Do you really feel like you deserve to be banned for these games? If your answer is no, then you're being a huge hypocrite. You have bad games, just like anyone else you get matched with. Why should they get banned for it, but you shouldn't? > > What you call "being unskilled" is actually just a player playing badly. Playing badly is not against the rules. It would be pretty ridiculous if it was, because I don't think there's a single player on League of Legends, not even Faker or Apdo, who hasn't had at least one game where they just fed their ass off. 1) 1st game had 200-300ms cause lightning hit something near me and everything went crazy. 2nd and 3rd game??Are you joking now?I think you are,cause look at their scores first,and look when they died and when i die,they fed early game and i died late game when i could do nothing,dont get that much excited so you don't see other players scores. 2) You're trying to be "big thinker" here but that was pure nonsense.It's like i say you killed a person go to jail,without considering the fact it was self-defense(weird comparison,i wanted to say that one person can be lucky to get good team 80% of the time and somebody like me gets literally retarded botlane 85% of the time.You don't believe?Go check my match history again.) 3) Yeah not against riot rules,my grandpa can make better rules than riot does(omg please don't ban me riot i said something against you XD)
GLurch (EUW)
: >"im playing for fun" also are thinking only about themselves. Having fun playing a game (literally the purpose of a game) makes me selfish? It's like saying "eating oranges makes you more intelligent". One has nothing to do with the other. On another note, why did you write "also"? I never said Flamers were selfish. I just wrote, they often forget about the feelings of others and just flame them. That doesn't mean they have to be selfish. >you choose wrong one on purpose u get ban Good luck detecting that...
> [{quoted}](name=GLurch,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=LnsB6nac,comment-id=000100010001,timestamp=2016-11-14T19:44:16.776+0000) > > Having fun playing a game (literally the purpose of a game) makes me selfish? > It's like saying "eating oranges makes you more intelligent". > One has nothing to do with the other. > > On another note, why did you write "also"? I never said Flamers were selfish. I just wrote, they often forget about the feelings of others and just flame them. That doesn't mean they have to be selfish. > > Good luck detecting that... by saying playing for fun,i meant soraka jng duo top and that shite
GLurch (EUW)
: >We "flamers" have feelings too,why you don't try to understand us Fun fact: Flamers are the ones who don't try to understand others and their feelings. No, they just flame them. Also, why do people always assume, Riot only focuses on flamers while forgetting intentional feeders? It's just way easier to detect flamers than to detect intentional feeders. And if you find a flamer, why not punish them? Flamers ruin games too. Also, this survey would do next to nothing. Basically, 1 would be full of "I deserve Challenjour" 2 would be full of normal people, maybe a bit nicer than others and 3 would be full of all those nice people, always writing "mb" and helping each other. It would make the queues REALLY unbalanced. Also, you can't expect everyone to fill those surveys while being serious.
> [{quoted}](name=GLurch,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=LnsB6nac,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-11-14T18:50:49.207+0000) > > Fun fact: Flamers are the ones who don't try to understand others and their feelings. No, they just flame them. > > Also, why do people always assume, Riot only focuses on flamers while forgetting intentional feeders? > It's just way easier to detect flamers than to detect intentional feeders. And if you find a flamer, why not punish them? Flamers ruin games too. > > Also, this survey would do next to nothing. > Basically, 1 would be full of "I deserve Challenjour" > 2 would be full of normal people, maybe a bit nicer than others > and 3 would be full of all those nice people, always writing "mb" and helping each other. > > It would make the queues REALLY unbalanced. Also, you can't expect everyone to fill those surveys while being serious. This fun fact:Feeders and "im playing for fun" also are thinking only about themselves. This survey would work like this : you choose wrong one on purpose u get ban ;).Be strict to them like ure strict to haters
Magneset (EUW)
: Most of those people do it because they simply dont care. They dont care about reforming or learning their lesson. They are just there to ruin the game and then jump on another one of their 5 smurfs after.
> [{quoted}](name=Magneset,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=09EtYqMb,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-14T16:35:58.496+0000) > > Most of those people do it because they simply dont care. They dont care about reforming or learning their lesson. They are just there to ruin the game and then jump on another one of their 5 smurfs after. Your're so wrong.Please dont be so ignorant,youre guessing something thinking u know something?So flamers are bad people?
Rioter Comments
Flubby (EUW)
: I'm just wondering if you made this post solely to make fun of the enemy or something because that's just sad
> [{quoted}](name=Minimou5e,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=UoMZA4hy,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-13T20:03:42.880+0000) > > I'm just wondering if you made this post solely to make fun of the enemy or something because that's just sad who is making fun of somebody,this is off-topic?Fcking cringe community thanks God for opening my eyes gonna play overwatch,stay with your cringy game
xNoName30 (EUNE)
: TEEMO
Good dealer.
: Wtf is wrong with rito????
I'm silver,in ranked flex facing gold-plat-diamond players always and winning ;).
Flubby (EUW)
: And the point of this post is what.. you assumed they were bots because you actually managed to win a game?
Yeah,you're saltier than Dead sea. Congratz.
: Flex que, A faster way to aging! Stressfull!
Yeah,and the the same person who wrote this will be biatching "youre silver because ur bad" to somebody who writes same thing.
Rioter Comments
Gilistus (EUNE)
: Made club for Flex queue in season 7
ign : AnyUsernameFree in promos for gold5 now with new account one problem is that i dont have a mic
: silver from bronze))
every bronze ever
: So what you are saying they can take {{champion:61}} mid and free farm or they can take a roaming mid and sit on botlane all day ;)
> [{quoted}](name=CoolKnightST,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=wzyEV2u8,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-10-29T18:06:40.171+0000) > > So what you are saying they can take {{champion:61}} mid and free farm or they can take a roaming mid and sit on botlane all day ;) im in silver/gold nobody knows what to do when they get open lane,when she starts pushing we gangbang her from behind 2v1.
: It's a nice idea but if their botlane is smart they just all-in the adc or freeze the lane.
> [{quoted}](name=CoolKnightST,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=wzyEV2u8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-10-29T15:52:29.290+0000) > > It's a nice idea but if their botlane is smart they just all-in the adc or freeze the lane. we played with no mid,cause when we go through jng we go mid for half a min and thats how you play
: Lololol :D Awesome. Though you should blurs out the names. Cause your pick will be taken down.
> [{quoted}](name=PookeyTheCat,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=wzyEV2u8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-10-29T14:30:40.906+0000) > > Lololol :D Awesome. > > Though you should blurs out the names. Cause your pick will be taken down. well i didnt shame anybody?lol didnt know it was that strict
: you got an email with them in it
> [{quoted}](name=lookbehindyu,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=3UgLjyO8,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-10-29T14:11:52.127+0000) > > you got an email with them in it thanks i will post them
Rioter Comments
Riryz (EUW)
: im seriously facepalming here right now...
> [{quoted}](name=RiryzWarsnake,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=3UgLjyO8,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-10-29T12:05:30.014+0000) > > im seriously facepalming here right now... yeah its my skill of life
Infernape (EUW)
: The thing is in order for you to get punished, _someone_ had to report you for your behaviour. So maybe your friend saw it as a joke but someone else didn't.
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=3UgLjyO8,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-10-29T10:58:57.214+0000) > > The thing is in order for you to get punished, _someone_ had to report you for your behaviour. So maybe your friend saw it as a joke but someone else didn't. he is so retarded that he reported me... lol
Riryz (EUW)
: it offended lots of people enough to make them report you. after your 14 day ban you shouldve known youre doing something wrong...
> [{quoted}](name=RiryzWarsnake,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=3UgLjyO8,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-10-29T11:32:29.681+0000) > > it offended lots of people enough to make them report you. after your 14 day ban you shouldve known youre doing something wrong... i got 14day ban cus i flamed others so didnt know
: Greetings. I'm sorry but flaming your friend, even if they are fine with it, justifies a punishment. Other players are unaware that you're friends, and will misunderstand your behavior. It is being judged like any other type of flame... If you want to jokingly insult your friend, do so via voice coms, or in a 5 man premade, where team chat isn't being analysed. You'll have to do so on a new account though, since this permaban unfortunately can't be lifted.
> [{quoted}](name=Torpedosheep,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=3UgLjyO8,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-10-29T11:10:56.248+0000) > > Greetings. > > I'm sorry but flaming your friend, even if they are fine with it, justifies a punishment. > Other players are unaware that you're friends, and will misunderstand your behavior. > It is being judged like any other type of flame... > > If you want to jokingly insult your friend, do so via voice coms, or in a 5 man premade, > where team chat isn't being analysed. > > You'll have to do so on a new account though, since this permaban unfortunately can't be lifted. yeah i would go to skype but my potato net would crush instantly :D
: Chat Logs or BS.
> [{quoted}](name=Jesperr101,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=3UgLjyO8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-10-29T10:52:54.977+0000) > > Chat Logs or BS. how to get them?it just closed my app
: Yeah... I doubt you got perma for just joking with your friends. You would have gotten a 14 day ban before this, and that should have clued you in to the fact that you should probably stop. Unless you got a permaban instantly, then you really took your 'jokes' too far.
> [{quoted}](name=The7thSeal,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=3UgLjyO8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-10-29T10:52:11.401+0000) > > Yeah... > I doubt you got perma for just joking with your friends. You would have gotten a 14 day ban before this, and that should have clued you in to the fact that you should probably stop. Unless you got a permaban instantly, then you really took your 'jokes' too far. i got it before,yeah these jokes were pretty brutal but since im with ma friend i didnt offend anyone.
Rioter Comments
: Looking for players for group playing EUNE [Any Div] Try it out and see if you like it
: >1) I Agree,but are u going to lose your job if you just ignore the msg instead of being total as*hole? Would you lose yours by just not typing "lag"? >3)This is hilarious,maybe i live in poor country where net is bad? This is very unfortunate, but again. It's not anyone else's problem. People don't exist to accommodate you. The fact is, nobody cares what your internet is like. I'm not saying this to spite you, I'm just giving you advice here. Nobody is going to go easy on you just because you're lagging, so saying "lag" is 100% pointless.
> [{quoted}](name=Hide on küsh,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Ucqc8EAh,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-10-25T21:13:32.718+0000) > > Would you lose yours by just not typing "lag"? > I see your point,but the differnce is im tilted and hes not.Humans cant control themselves when they rage. > > This is very unfortunate, but again. It's not anyone else's problem. People don't exist to accommodate you. The fact is, nobody cares what your internet is like. I'm not saying this to spite you, I'm just giving you advice here. > Yeah,world would be such a better place if humans cared for each other(for more important things ofc :P)
: 1) "Lag" is the most common excuse for dying in any video game ever. Even if you ARE lagging, you can't blame people for not believing you. 2) You can now alt+click on your ping to show how much latency you have to your team, or in all chat. That way, instead of just saying lag, you can just ping your ping (no pun intended), that way nobody will doubt that you were lagging. 3) It's not anyone's fault that you're lagging. It's your responsibility to assure your connection is stable, or to not play if it isn't. If someone kills you while you lagged, that doesn't make them unskilled in any way, it just makes you irresponsible. 4) Your thread title says "ass harassment" and I can't stop laughing at it.
> [{quoted}](name=Hide on küsh,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Ucqc8EAh,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-10-25T21:05:58.289+0000) > > 1) "Lag" is the most common excuse for dying in any video game ever. Even if you ARE lagging, you can't blame people for not believing you. > > 2) You can now alt+click on your ping to show how much latency you have to your team, or in all chat. That way, instead of just saying lag, you can just ping your ping (no pun intended), that way nobody will doubt that you were lagging. > > 3) It's not anyone's fault that you're lagging. It's your responsibility to assure your connection is stable, or to not play if it isn't. If someone kills you while you lagged, that doesn't make them unskilled in any way, it just makes you irresponsible. > > 4) Your thread title says "ass harassment" and I can't stop laughing at it. 1) I Agree,but are u going to lose your job if you just ignore the msg instead of being total as*hole? 2)Didn't know thanks 3)This is hilarious,maybe i live in poor country where net is bad? 4)LOL
Fransiee (EUW)
: Having good internet is YOUR responsibility. Of course it's understandable you rage a little when you get killed, it's not recommendable to use that in chat. But it's a bit hypocritical that when you tell someone he is lucky, you want them to get punnished for saying something like "ofc hahaha"... I mean dude... Are you serious?
> [{quoted}](name=Fransiee,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Ucqc8EAh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-10-25T20:59:02.536+0000) > > Having good internet is YOUR responsibility. Of course it's understandable you rage a little when you get killed, it's not recommendable to use that in chat. But it's a bit hypocritical that when you tell someone he is lucky, you want them to get punnished for saying something like "ofc hahaha"... I mean dude... Are you serious? Yes i am.Because they got the kill and they shouldnt be tilted.If youre that shite of a person that likes to tilt other humans,just go on.Maybe "banning" them is a little bit too strict but Riot could do something about that behaviour,prevent it. Reward those players who are respecting others,give them some extra ip.
Rioter Comments
: Really? Your boards profile and OPGG say that your not even level 30 yet.
: Why do you care? It's a normal. Really, nobody should care if they are messing around in a normal game. They aren't " derankers " as you call them they aren't in ranked and nobody is losing anything.
Rioter Comments
Kendorito (EUNE)
: My biggest League Achievement in my megaclimb to gold: 24/0 Kha'zix with a pentakill, still get S-.
Long n Hard (EUNE)
: Match making system is so busted it's sad
: Its normals. I've seen people in Bronze in my games and people in Challenger in my games.
i do quite good against them.Does it mean if i do good in placements i get gold?
Magneset (EUW)
: 1. Riot thinks you are good. 2. Those players have horrible normal MMR. 3. Premades.
hahah this "thinks" thanks <3
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
TheHugo (EUNE)
: Unfair elo loss?
you lost fcking 4-5 lp nothing much
Climphy (EUW)
: Looking forward for smurfs to make level up less sad.
Bolshack (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=AnyUsernameFree,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=9gfo8WfK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-10-12T17:33:03.149+0000) > > did u try to throw computer out from the window rip grammar not yet as I'm still using it , but it would nott help anyways I have a PC aswell , lmao
every game do 15 pushups so if u play a lot u will be new john cena too lol
Bolshack (EUNE)
: Can't leave the game anymore .....
did u try to throw computer out from the window rip grammar
: Why did you post here if you don't even like the game? No one is going to miss you here. Bye!
dont be so dangerous dude
Gr8m8er (EUW)
: lol i halp, jus tro cumputer ewey n dnt pley
Rioter Comments
Show more

AnyUsernameFree

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion