VorZzy (EUNE)
: Isnt there a way to change some files and have the old cursor?
We had it on settings on the game in the "interface" section, they completely removed it, we gotta wait they bring it back!
: there is no point in the removing the old cursor. their excuse is so invalid. it is so hard for me to play the game now. its just dumb. they need the space to make a new lux skin anyway
I feel you, it feels uncomfortable, it's small and ugly imo, I keep missing cs with it, it tilts me idk why give us our old cursor already !
xZabaksx (EUW)
: What do you call a twisted fate and maokai in a lane
They should care about this map and gamemode, people are still playing it...
Riryz (EUW)
: Legacy cursor
I'm not gonna play seriously until I get my cursor back. What's wrong with them, jeez
YiaSkrZ (EUNE)
: Riot Leave old cursor !
Give us the old cursor !
Elle C (EUW)
: OLD CURSOR
Why The F would they force us to play with that ugly cursor! BRING BACK THE OLD ONE
Ahries (EUW)
: A nicer variant: https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/33b2a8b7cb1998ce1f8852a0c2eefcde20da1b7f22dbdc7537905cf60a181a6d.png
Kabakadamn (EUNE)
: Yeah, sadly we don't have that. But we have from time to time surprise "Bug Abuse Events". Hope you can catch one one day :)
Dude I love how you're everywhere xD!
Yiphobia (EUW)
: Mistake after mistake. It's annoying af that people are getting shit for free when you're paying for the free shit they get.
And you get even less. Tbh in my whole playing time, I've never collected 23 gems lmao, and I already spent a huge amount of money.
: they would revert but it would maybe take 6 months thats HALF OF A YEAR
We never said we want the perfect solution right now but at least they do smth about the situation. Not buying RP until they fix what happened properly and not just telling us "nothing planned" on Twitter.
Kabakadamn (EUNE)
: Yeah exactly, I would even prefer them to roll it back, even thought I have nothing to do for it. I feel so sorry fot hte people who actually spent money on this game...
If they really do nothing about it, I'll never ever gonna charge RP again. It feels really sh*t...
Kabakadamn (EUNE)
: It is not just some people got free stuff. They got like https://twitter.com/kyachmkae/status/1083528907121414145?s=20 Have no idea how much you should play or pay to get those. People are separing money to buy those, there are childrens who are separing money to buy those... I have spend 2 weeks to do extra hard oddysia mission, and got only skin shard that I can not even use cuz I don't have enought OE. This people got like life supply of it. It is really discouraging me to do missions anymore, join tournements etc... All I need to do is chase for the next bug; they will do it cuz they are human, everyone makes mistake... THanks god I never paid for this company cuz if that was the case I would be really pissed. But not doing anything now is basically saying they are not giving shit about that content. ANd cuz they didn't do anything in this bug, if they try to revert what happened on the next one that is gonna be injustice :D +THey are not saying it is İMPOSİBLE, they are saying it would take time. THey have time, they can take their time... We are not asking them to do it perfect but at least be reasinable. THey fu%%%% it up so ofcourse they are gonna put some efford to fix this. Hire someone to fix it manually. If they care about people who are supporting them, they should. ANd we all should remind this scandal whenever we can :)
Thanks for this comment!
: Maybe because you are spamming whole forum and constantly moaning about this,I wonder how you are not banned yet from forum.Have a downvote.
We have all our rights to complain lol. Are you kidding me ? We are extremely disappointed and upset about that mistake RIOT did, should we stay silent and just claps ? Have my downvote as well.
AsherUA (EUW)
: Yes, you lost nothing. Did you pay and not get your skin? No. Did you lose your rp? No. Did you lose your owned skins or anything else in game? No. So what did you lose then? Yes, it is hard. As Smerk already said, both scenarios will have even more negative impact on the game than this so called bug. In first case, the game will basically be FROZEN. No new content, no balancing, no fixing stuff, no patches for, as Riot themselves said, at least, months. In second case, everyone will be punished by it. Literally EVERY SINGLE PLAYER that plays this game. And why? Because bunch of jealous monkeys (how many are you here, on the boards complaining? I literally saw like 3-5 of you.) decided that it will be, on THEIR opinion, fair. Justice? What justice are you talking about? Riot did mistake. They got punished for it already. What else do you want? They are and they will be until the event is over. Like it always has been with every event before. And no one forces you to, in the first place. It's solely your choice.
Yeah and it's my choice now as well to not give a single cent on this company ever again. Jealous ? I ain't jealous of anything when I work hard to get my stuffs. By the way, yes I've lost all the value of my collection, hard work for years, feels completely trash and worthless now. Within 14 minutes people got x100000000 stuffs that I've collected for years with money, ofc I'll be upset and disappointed. It's normal lol. Ofc no one force me to buy things, I never said I was forced, but here is the difference, we want justice towards the players who actually paid "with real money" to support that game and got stuffs from it. (Me included) They can fix the BM Aatrox purchased with BE but not the rest ? Eh hahaha ok.
AsherUA (EUW)
: I simply don't understand why people are so %%%%ing jealous because someone got lucky? You haven't lost literally NOTHING. If anyone has to be pissed/mad etc. it's Riot, because they themselves lost tons of money. As I said, it has NOTHING to do with you. Not playing the game won't change anything because you'll come back to it eventually anyway. If you play it for so long, you just become addicted. I bet, you won't even last not playing League for a week. Also, even if those SMALL JEALOUS NUMBERS actually do stop playing - it won't affect anything. Literally. It won't neither impact matchmaking (queue times will stay the same) nor will the skill gap increase. Elo below g3-g1 is populated enough to compensate for you not playing and the ones in p5+ simply don't care about such bs.
WE LOST NOTHING????????? seriously lmfao, we lost our money and our time trying to collect and support riot games lmaao. Is it hard to revert the capsules ? Or establish some justice ? They are still on shop tho, this is just insane... This being said, I won't purchase RP again that's for sure.
owow (EUNE)
: About the capsule abuse
I've spent so much money on this game, got my collection to 300 skins (feels worthless now...) If they don't revert or do smth to the real "customers" who actually support riot games and pay to get RP and skins, I find this so unfair that "100" people got x10000 better stuffs than me in 14min while I'm collecting for years with a huge amount of money. What I'm more upset is that I bought 50euros of RP to get the big blood moon capsules pack and after 10 min I see what happened few days ago with these capsules "for 1BE" on YouTube, Reddit and Boards. Also, start by removing these capsules from sales, this is just insane... Edit: after all this, if nothing changes _**seriously**_, I will stop buying RP.
: Guess I just play differently than you. There's always the same few champs I get skins for, 'cause I've played them so much, both in history and in recent games as well.
Yes, that's why ^^ Well, happy new year, peace! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: I assumed if you have 1m mastery on said champ, it's usually your main that you'll be playing a lot anyways.
I never get skins discounts on my "mains" with mastery points but mostly on the "most % played champ" recently. That's how it works. Specially for "your shop" xDDD
Riryz (EUW)
: I kind of agree on that. Though not completely. I think that having X amount of mastery points is good (mastery level doesnt matter, only points. Some people (me) like the purple lvl6 mastery better than the blue lvl 7 XD ) however in addition to having enough mastery points, maybe also having to purchase the normal non prestige version of the skin. then as an alternative keep the system like it is now in place as well. It takes a while to grind the tokens but imo the grind for Prestige KDA Akali was worth it.
Yes, I said 2M randomly. You can play Akali only in blind lmao, and that's if someone else don't instalock it before you. Else she's perms banned. (Even in nexus blitz lul).
Silent Note (EUNE)
: I think 2M would be way too much. Personally I main Sona and I play her majority of the time, I still only have 300k mastery points on her, I don't even have 1M on all champions combined even though I'm playing since season 3. But I agree with Prestige skins being way too common. First they felt special because there were only 2 K/DA members having one, and now in a month they announced 2 new Prestige skins. The more they make, the less valuable each one gets.
Then if it's too much, let's make it 1.5M ^^ I actually have 1M on Ahri, 600k Lux, 250k Janna, 200K on cait/Jinx and Kata. And way more, I play this game for so long omg xD. But my point is that, this common concept can be a reward for player somehow.
: If you grind a champ to 1m mastery, you'll be getting sale skins for them every Your Shop. Isn't that enough?
I've never get that, hello, did I miss smth ? Actually your shop doesn't count the mastery but the "most recently played champs".
Kurotsu (EUW)
: I have Prestige Kai'Sa and Prestige Akali and I still get praises and stuff from other people when I use them. They seem rare enough. Prestige Akali will be everywhere for a while cause she just came out, but give it time to settle and you'll feel its rarity later on. I don't know why they just randomly threw in Prestige Aatrox though, feels weird.
I have both too; and it was God damn annoying to buy pass and farm tokens. That's being said, they were the first ones so it's understandable. (In terms of rarity). Now they make it for anything and way too common (Aatrox, Vayne and i assume there will be more in the future...) It's getting annoying imo. I know as well people will say "then don't buy it", don't worry, I won't waste any more money on smth that changes slightly just because it has the name "prestige".
Rioter Comments
: Fight fire with fire, tooth for a tooth, father for a father, hand for a hand, bone for a bone, we obyously dont live in the same countury
Well when the player infront of you is really harsh and can really hurt you, I don't think you'll stand passive and just look at what's going on, right? Do not forget it's just a video game, you don't have to be so mean for small mistakes in game (nobody is perfect) and start trashtalking about the real life, anyway, we don't live in the same country. Bye.
: > It depends on the person. Personally it will cheer me and I will try to do my best to see that bar growing, same goes for level :). Yeah, but most people won't like it. Don't forget that it's just 5 levels for a whole season (9 months or something like that if we don't count preseason). It will fill up extremely slowly and a lot of people won't like it. Riot makes the changes that willl benefit most of the community, not exceptions. > Any source ? We know nothing how honors are counted. They just tell us "be good in game" and you'll see your honor lvl get better. In this link : [Honor faq](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008474148-Honor-FAQ). They said :"First, hit level 3. Then earn honor from two premade teammates or one stranger in one game. The flair will unlock for your next matchmade game." So it should work the same for the exp (or at least be very close to it) because they can't really penalize you if you're one of those players always playing with your friends. Honor is done in a way that it slowly increase every time you play a game. You get bonus exp if you get honored (you can read it in the link). Riot has conceived it to be something that encourage sportmanlike behavior and having rewards popping when you don't expect them (the key fragments and honor orbs). It's not about the technicality, but about the virtue of the system. Honor would be uncool if you could know how much exp you earn after each game, you always know when you'll level up and have your rewards, and you'll be like "Ooh I need 3 exp, to level up, let's play another game" I hope you understand the idea. I too wanted to see the progress bar, but I got convinced when I read all the explanations. They added the checkpoints in order to have an idea about how you're progressing (like 3 little exp bars for each level).
Thanks for sharing your point of view {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Charmy Bird (EUNE)
: the way i see it is that if the system detects toxicity even if it is mild toxicity that doesnt get u banned then u wont progress but u will keep getting key fragments if u get honors. e.x i a game i played recently i had a total ape who was playing riven.he fed his enemy fiora and when we were carrying him he wasnt hitting enemy nexus resulting in the enemy coming back.well i was so pissed that i flamed the shit out of him but i also got honors and when i reopened my client i had a key fragment from those honors.do u see my point?
We literally know nothing about how the honor progress and how it works. That's why I won't say no to a progress bar (only yourself see it). At least things would be fixed. It may call toxicity I don't know, maybe I'm too optimist xD
: Because it's something that should slowly raise during the whole season. So having a progression bar to see it fill up very slowly would just be frustrating. It's different from normal levels that you can grind by playing a lot. Also, having 2 premades will count as 1 non premade.
> So having a progression bar to see it fill up very slowly would just be frustrating. It depends on the person. Personally it will cheer me and I will try to do my best to see that bar growing, same goes for level :). > Also, having 2 premades will count as 1 non premade. Any source ? We know nothing how honors are counted. They just tell us "be good in game" and you'll see your honor lvl get better.
: > [{quoted}](name=heartbreakerDx,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=o6zvf9Hw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-04T01:00:22.633+0000) > > I agree with you, this is sad that even supports pick ignite mostly (instead of exhaust, Soraka can pick barrier that's smth else), and then they complain "OMG YASUO{{champion:157}} , ZED{{champion:238}} , MASTER YI{{champion:11}} ................" are too op, nerf please (you got the idea) > I am for an ignite nerf but a light one, because it's still the best summ spell for midlaners. > > Happy new year, peace! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} That's because picking Exhaust isn't going to save you from those champions when they get fed. I used to take Exhaust a lot as a support but after dieing to all 3 of those champions (and more) THROUGH Exhaust, I thought "what's the point?". Better to take Ignite and try to snowball your lane with early kills.
> That's because picking Exhaust isn't going to save you from those champions when they get fed. Of course; but if you're team lacks of cc, that sum spell is awesome against assassins and mobile champs. I've saved my adc alot with it {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
Shav (EUNE)
: Summoner spells reset every game
Contact Riot support by mail by sending them a ticket, you'll have more chance to get help. Hopefully it will be better. Happy new year, peace! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: Don't become a flamer to combat flamers. Mute and report them after the game, defending yourself is pointless in games, especially in LoL. You most likely won't meet them again, and if you do, you can mute and report them again. Otherwise, your actions will backfire.
> Don't become a flamer to combat flamers. Mute and report them after the game, defending yourself is pointless in games, especially in LoL. You most likely won't meet them again, and if you do, you can mute and report them again. Otherwise, your actions will backfire. True! I've got ban because I "defended" myself. But every single word in the chat counts. Be smarter than them and just report them after the game and write what they said exactly. If it's justified enough, you'll get a pop up named "instant feedback" or smth like that telling your rep is valid. But you won't know what happened to that person because of _**privacy reasons**_. Happy new year, peace! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: That would go against the purpose of honor. You should be grinding it or leveling it up. It would also make people trade honor and stuff like that. The purpose for it is to be natural
But even actually "premades honor count less". They can keep it while putting a progress bar, why not?
Smerk (EUW)
: You need exactly 0 honors to get any level. They help of course, but they are not needed. And that is why progress bar doesn't make sense. It's just not your usual system where you're progressing from 0 to 100%
It would be cool if they rethink at it, and change it. Or why not get back to the old honor system simply? where you could honor all your mates, and even "ennemies". {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Charmy Bird (EUNE)
: well noone actually knows how exactly the system works because riot never explained it fully.they just said play games and u might lvl up
> well noone actually knows how exactly the system works because riot never explained it fully.they just said play games and u might lvl up True lol. I'm stuck at the same honor for ages even though I get 3 honors or more on the games I play. I'm not really against a progress bar, since we know what it needs to progress in honor (and maybe this can motivate some people) just like levels. More we play, more we get BE and champs shards (champions cheaper in BE if we take them) so more we get honors, more we get key fragments etc..... Happy new year, peace! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: >I was checking him from day to day but he never received even chatban. That's a claim you can't prove though. There is absolutely no way for you to see if he has been chat restricted or not. Also, Riot has stated that they do not punish people for private messages because it is your decision to accept them as friends.
> That's a claim you can't prove though. There is absolutely no way for you to see if he has been chat restricted or not. Yeah, they don't say anything because as I mentioned before; _**privacy reasons**_ > Also, Riot has stated that they do not punish people for private messages because it is your decision to accept them as friends. True, that's why I said don't add people who were toxic with you after game. (in a previous reply)
SONA PA700 (EUNE)
: ***
Don't ever add people who were toxic with you in game... I have no words lol. Wth is wrong with him/her {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
: >file:///C:/Users/G%C3%BCly/Desktop/luxy.PNG um .. sadly you can not upload / share pictures like that .. because the path you gave us is not a link but .. well as said a path used for your computer as refference .. we sadly are not in posession of your computer or have acces to the data of it by legal means .. if you are still willing to share the pic .. then try to either provide an actual link .. or if you dont have the original scource then load it onto your browser (like you propably did in this case) and then rightclick it while selecting the "search with google" option .. there you will very likely find the scource of the picture which then can be actualy send to us so that we are able to see it aswell ..
Oh it was a screenshot from a game I had today lmao, I own the picture. I shared it just to illustrate what the person said, I quote; "Harder to carry this season?" (title) Well I really don't know how to post a picture on boards so I've just put the link (it's my first time btw xD). I didn't know it will not work ;3 Nvm then! Happy new year, peace! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
drOIA (EUNE)
: He is weak and has low WR even in d2+. U can basically counter him with any mage that outrange him (vel, ziggs, orriana, etc..)
I suggest to bring the 2009/2011 Ryze {{champion:13}} xD! One of my first champions tho..{{sticker:sg-soraka}}
BleupizZ (EUW)
: The correct answer is they only show the games where they won perfectly
They mostly do that in their "Highlights video" on their YouTube channel. It's so obvious.
Ariin (EUNE)
: Harder to carry this season?
file:///C:/Users/G%C3%BCly/Desktop/luxy.PNG I feel you..
: Ignite an op summoner
I agree with you, this is sad that even supports pick ignite mostly (instead of exhaust, Soraka can pick barrier that's smth else), and then they complain "OMG YASUO{{champion:157}} , ZED{{champion:238}} , MASTER YI{{champion:11}} ................" are too op, nerf please (you got the idea) I am for an ignite nerf but a light one, because it's still the best summ spell for midlaners. Happy new year, peace! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Atlas (EUNE)
: Can I be permabanned for having a streak of bad games?
Unless you are really trolling, I don't see why would you get banned lol? Keep it mind that everyone has bad games, you may lose 5, then win 5 in a row. Wish you luck!{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: Report Suggestion
I've sent an email too, to know if the person who trolled my game hard did get something. What I've got : "Hey there friend, I'm sorry to hear about how things went down that game. I want to assure you that I'll be looking into this, as we're both part of this community, I know how it feels to have your game ruined by an unsportsmanlike individual. However, I do want to let you know that I'm not allowed to disclose any further information regarding my investigation for _**privacy reasons.**_ Also, as a general advice, I'd like to inform you that it's best not to interact with unsportsmanlike players of any kind, it's best to just use the mute and report function, when deemed necessary. I'd also like to thank you for the fact that you took the time to also report him after the game, using this system helps us gather data in a more efficient manner. Please keep using the report function at the end of the game, when you consider it necessary. That being said, let me know if you have any other questions, and stay safe out there! " I don't think we will have the chance to know what happens to them... Happy new year, peace! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
dundoom (EUW)
: Stopped to play a long time and as soon I come back my account has been banned.
They maybe suspended it because it was inactive, if you didn't do anything bad with it, there is no reason for them to keep it banned. Contact support
: aS A ZED MAIN TRUE. only support and adc players are gonna say he is op OMEGALUL
Zycolance (EUNE)
: What is it that Zed really needs?
What do you mean he lacks dmg and cc? Are you kidding me lmao? As a mage mid laner main I can tell you that Zed lvl 3 just gets off half of my hp if it hits the combo lol... plus his wave clearing is so simple, just q minions that are really low on hp. But I kinda agree on the stopwatch, zhoniya, bard ult and anything that stop Zed to proc dmg while the target ulted, this make Zed a bit harder to play, but Zed is a mobile champ. Also you can't rly compare a new champion who is "in the meta" to Zed who was here for years! Of course champs that are new, have insane dmg and then they get nerfs to get "balanced".
Hansiman (EUW)
: They increased clarity this year, but it was part of season 7 and 6 as well.
Alright. Peace{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Hansiman (EUW)
: It's already been linked for a couple of seasons. It's not new this season.
hmm. But only this year it was shown as a requirement.
Hansiman (EUW)
: Because good behavior is also tied to ranked. In nearly all competitive sports, sportsmanship is a requirement. If you can't be a good sportsman, you shouldn't play.
It wasn't linked for years lol, why now? The old honor system was better where we could honor many people and even our "ennemies", wish they bring it back... Also, then why give rewards for honor if both are already linked? I find that rather stupid.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
dux Ra (EUW)
: u can not take away our borders or skins for being toxic this is unfair im gonna quit this game.
I agree, ranked is based on your skills not your attitude... The both things are not linked, so why do they do that? I mean honor and ranked have always been 2 things, why combine them? {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}}
Show more

Ara Kwan Jae

Level 533 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion